AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-05, 06:24   Link #21
JokerD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
hmm Sana's parents dead and hes totally crazy? well wouldn't be the first time but i seriously hope not.
Sana crazy? I don't think so, if there's anyone crazy in there it's that old lady with the mental disorder.

I think she killed the bird, I think she killed the cat and I think she killed her grandkid.
And judging from the way she's looking at the Miko dance... Run Nanaka run, run like you've never run before!!!
Old 2007-11-05, 06:45   Link #22
Saleh
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Sana crazy? I don't think so, if there's anyone crazy in there it's that old lady with the mental disorder.

I think she killed the bird, I think she killed the cat and I think she killed her grandkid.
And judging from the way she's looking at the Miko dance... Run Nanaka run, run like you've never run before!!!
Someone finally pointed out crazy grandmother plot in speculation thread . Grandma Kaji buried Pi the bird and Poa the cat alive because she believes in sakura bloom legend and wants her wish granted (She wants to resurrect/reanimate her granddaughter Motoko). Depending on her screentime she may feel that living creature sacrifices aren't enough and may skip to human sacrifices part putting all main characters in danger especially Asami, Syuri (since they work there) and Nanaka (because she is a priestess).

There is also a possibility that she may also become completely obsessed with Nanaka and start doing things that good insane grandmothers do for their granddaughters.
Old 2007-11-05, 18:18   Link #23
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
I think she killed her grandkid.
That's... probably not possible. She wouldn't be like this if her granddaughter wasn't killed.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-11-22, 13:03   Link #24
DanielSong39

After episode 7...

I suspect that Nanaka was actually the arsonist. It seemed just a little suspicious... maybe the police was on the right track all along?

If this is the case we may be headed for a Nice Boat ending.
Old 2007-11-22, 13:18   Link #25
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

I'm sorry, but if i hear nice boat one more time i'm gonna lose it. Not every anime with a character who breaks down will end like school days.
Old 2007-11-22, 13:26   Link #26
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
After episode 7...

I suspect that Nanaka was actually the arsonist. It seemed just a little suspicious... maybe the police was on the right track all along?

I don't know have we been watching the same series? This is not School Days not now not ever. School Days was unique. No other harem series had that kind of ending(Higurashi was horror from the start so don't come with that one) You have better chance at guessing the ending with a Harem anime that's filled with cliché's.
Old 2007-11-22, 13:28   Link #27
Chewy

Perhaps Nanaka saw someone she trusted set the fire, and her mind blocked it out because she couldn't handle it.
Old 2007-11-22, 13:37   Link #28
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
wtf nanaka setting fire...you must be smoking something really bad to come up with that statement >.>

now watch me eat my words a few eps later

but seriously...i doubt the arsonist will ever get caught...and heck i wont even want them to waste time catching him/her

needs more sana x nanaka drama

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-11-23, 02:11   Link #29
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

A cow or some other form of livestock knocked over a lantern in O'Leary-san's bar-Oh wait.
Scapegoating Nanaka was just something the local law enforcement thought up, which is run by the Yakuza headed by - you guessed it - Bessie the Bovine.

That aside, I beginning to think Asami DOES know more about Sana than what they might think. Perhaps she was a bystander at the school he used to attend, or they had a random encounter that shaped their futures like Yuzuki-sensei. Kinda general, no?
Old 2007-11-23, 15:16   Link #30
athanathan

im thinking maybe sana did lost his parents.. just like nanaka he forgot about it.. maybe force to forget about what happened in the past..trauma or too painful to bear..
and maybe there is no one on the other line when he is speaking with her mom.. just like the teacher did when she was little.. he pretend that her mother was there
and what bugs me is the watch hmm whats this clue all about

well that are my thoughts .. im hoping for a good ending, romance yey!
Old 2007-11-23, 15:25   Link #31
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
After episode 7...

It's not happening. In School Days there were many hints of it by this point, and this seems anything but. People aren't hiding from each other, and when somebody is upset with something, they confront each other and resolve it a tiny bit. Besides, School Days was notorious for its bad endings. I don't think it to be likely that another game would want that notoriety. Besides, Makoto was a jerk. Sana is a good guy who is dealing with a girl who is, in my opinion, a bit of a brat.

Now, for my thoughts. I honestly have no idea where this series is heading. In the end, I am pretty sure that Sana will pick a girl to date. My guess is it will not be too happy of an ending, and he will not pick Nanaka, because of how she's behaved.
I also think that Sana was suicidal after he left because he couldn't make any friends, due to the flash onto his watch when Nanaka was mentioning his friends in the other town. And he moved back because of that, but him mother may be worried about him.
Old 2007-11-27, 01:16   Link #32
DanielSong39

Any idea on Nanaka's eventual weapon of choice?

A. Boxcutter
B. Her Gift
C. Sakura tree
D. Saw
E. Butcher knife
F. Fire

This show will instantly make my list favorites if it turns out that Nanaka was the villain all along, and she ends up going down in flames.

Last edited by DanielSong39; 2007-11-27 at 18:04.
Old 2007-11-27, 01:19   Link #33
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:

A. Boxcutter
B. Her Gift
C. Magic from the Sakura tree
D. Saw
E. Butcher knife
F. Fire

This show will instantly make my list favorites if it turns out that Nanaka was the villain all along, and she ends up going down in flames.
Okay, I'm really sick of all these SD references....
Old 2007-11-27, 01:42   Link #34
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:

A. Boxcutter
B. Her Gift
D. Saw
E. Butcher knife
F. Fire

Oi, oi... As much as I like School Days, there is no such foreshadowing. I'm not sure this is even a speculation/theory...

Of course, it isn't impossible, but the chances are less than 1%.
There is no rivalry between characters, so I doubt Nanaka will be pushed that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
I can tell. (You constantly have it in your posts when people mention it).

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-11-27, 04:43   Link #35
Saleh
Inactive

Quote:

A. Boxcutter
B. Her Gift
D. Saw
E. Butcher knife
F. Fire

It tells how much people enjoy a romance genre filled with psychopaths brutally killing their friends and enemys alike. Don't we have many late night drama series for that already? I hope that this trend doesn't continues for too long. Ef has more chances of making it to your favourite list but even that won't have a nice boat ending.

Quote:
You aren't the only one .
Old 2007-11-27, 05:00   Link #36
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
It's getting so bad that I'm thinking about handing out infraction points to everyone who even mentions SD or those annoying words NB.

I really can't imagine why, but now every time a show has even a little pathos in it, someone needs to suggest that it will end just like the most atypical show ever made.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-11-27, 09:11   Link #37
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Ive already stoned Kang Seung Jae for mentioning it Don't worry, your not the only one.
Old 2007-11-27, 15:13   Link #38
DanielSong39

Still waiting for a Shuu/Shuri confession scene... which will inevitably result in an act of violence from Shuri.

Also, holding out hopes that Nanaka will eventually be rejected, a la Kaede/Kirino/Sakura... going any further (e.g. the show that must not be mentioned) would be a bit much.
Old 2007-11-27, 19:54   Link #39
Pink_Freud
Rock Meets Psychology

Quote:

A. Boxcutter
B. Her Gift
C. Sakura tree
D. Saw
E. Butcher knife
F. Fire

You forgot...
G. Stun Gun
H. Baseball Bat
I. Injection
J. Wood Cleaver
K. Small-Arms fire
Old 2007-11-28, 17:21   Link #40
bbqsauced
Stoned.

Send a message via AIM to bbqsauced
I'm convinced now. The watch is there because Sana is a cutter. Episode 8 sold me to it.

Spoiler:

If the watch turns out to be there for some other different reason, I'll be surprised, since all the clues lead to him attempting suicide.
Closed Thread