AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-10-31, 16:28   Link #3001
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Lilith's father did that? Where is it mentioned?

So if a Magic King has sex with his Trinity Seven, he'll be consuming their powers? Does that mean they'll lose their powers? Or is it that they can still keep them but the Magic King will also have the same powers?
Old 2017-10-31, 16:39   Link #3002
Windsgrace

When Arata was fighting Liliths father he mentioned that the reason he lost was because he didn't consider his trinity as nakawa. (comrades) Instead he stole their magical power and replicated their abilities. (Thus killing them/ making them mindless slaves) It was shown as all the girls nude with a noah face/ expressionless. However the manner they were acting was as if their were his *cough* sex slaves. This is before he came to Arata's world.

When I said "consume" it was a double meaning. xD
He can have all the sex he wants. I mean Liliths father did it. Arata can just choose not to steal all of their magical power and make their existence fainter in the world and mindless.

Remember the more magical power one has the small the existence they are in the world thus connecting them to other parallel words. So if they lose all magical power their existence could be erased from that world. (Note there are many)

Hope that answers your question.
Old 2017-11-01, 09:46   Link #3003
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So if Arata had sex with them, they'd become mindless slaves? Unless there's a way for him to not make them mindless slaves, then, I really hope he doesn't do it with them.
Old 2017-11-01, 13:11   Link #3004
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So if Arata had sex with them, they'd become mindless slaves? Unless there's a way for him to not make them mindless slaves, then, I really hope he doesn't do it with them.
No no no...well kinda. He can choose to absorb their magic forcefully (like Lilith's father). Thus damaging their existence and psych. Thus turning them into mindless slaves. However Arata has already stated that he won't. In the battle between Lilith's father and Arata, Arata explained the reason why he lost the fight is because he didn't consider his trinity as comrades. Indirectly stating he won't end up like Lilith's father. (Making his trinity mindless)

Hijiri also stated that when she saw worlds being born and destroyed (every time there is a magic king) the Trinity seven help them. Sometimes as slaves/tools to serve their king (like Lilith's father) and sometimes they help him (with their mind intact). Making it sound like Arata's path is the latter while Lilith's father the former. Unless Arata makes another path. Anyways~

Point is Arata can have all the sex he wants without turning them into slaves. I just made a bad joke with a double meaning which confused you. Unless your trolling me. xD
Old 2017-12-23, 16:21   Link #3005
zezegui222
A simple man

Kenji Saitou is making another manga. Has anyone read? It's "Goodbye! Isekai Tensei", and start to publish on December 20t on Shounen Magazine R

Synopsis:
"Yuuya Kamigasaki is a normal, 17-year-old high school student. But suddenly, a princess who calls herself Angelia Eight Gransia appears before him from another world."

It seems the princess want the MC to reincarnate as a hero in her world, then she tries to kill him. The maou girl, the enemy on that world, tries to save the MC. I saw the raw chapter and just want to say: not today, truck-kun

Btw, the chapter 73 is out on portuguese translation... but there isn't any important thing to talk in my opinion
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-23, 16:43   Link #3006
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Ultragunner: Okay, so he can have sex with them without turning them into mindless slaves. Thanks for the clarification. Now I can safely hope he does it with them (and doesn't turn them into mindless slaves). Is there a way for them to give him their magic without completely losing theirs or turning into mindless slaves?

@zezegui222: Could you post spoilers at least?
Old 2017-12-23, 20:36   Link #3007
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Oh yeah, that's right, I got you two mixed up. Sorry about that. I'll edit that post (and maybe you should delete yours, just in case).
Old 2018-01-18, 08:20   Link #3008
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Trinity Seven's 3rd light novel volume came out on the 9th apparently.
Spoiler:

Quote:
『トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い』ノベル第3弾が満を持して登場!!!

バカンスを満喫中のアラタとトリニティセブンたちの前に、記憶を失った謎の少女と彼女を狙う巨大な影が現れ る!! 失われた八番目の書庫により、一切の魔力が使えない世界で、アラタと少女が下した決断とは—— !?
Also: FIRST POST OF THE NEW YEAR!!!!

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-18, 08:59   Link #3009
darkofficer
just a devil

so new harem member or new daughter ??

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-18, 09:41   Link #3010
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
so new harem member or new daughter ??
Seems to be something about discovering a girl related to the eighth archive of magic.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2018-01-18, 18:22   Link #3011
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The girl looks like Yui. Is it really not Yui's daughter with Arata from the future?
Old 2018-01-19, 11:22   Link #3012
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
The girl looks like Yui. Is it really not Yui's daughter with Arata from the future?
Based on the description alone I'm going with a no.

Old 2018-01-19, 17:32   Link #3013
charasu
DigiDestinied

8th archiev.......
So the 8th sin, either Vanagloria (vainglory) or Tristitia (sorrow) hmmm
Old 2018-01-19, 19:58   Link #3014
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@DragonKing0117: Yeah, from the description I, too, would say no. But she does look like a younger Yui.
Old 2018-01-19, 20:14   Link #3015
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
@DragonKing0117: Yeah, from the description I, too, would say no. But she does look like a younger Yui.
IMO she looks older than Yui, especially since she looks closer in height to Arata than Yui.

Old 2018-01-21, 19:13   Link #3016
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Didn't realize how Ilia's mother came back due to using magic fusion with 3 of the Ilias Fragments.

Old 2018-01-22, 03:23   Link #3017
charasu
DigiDestinied

@^ new chapter?
did you read jp raw?

so it's new tl cp. i though new raw cp -_-

Last edited by charasu; 2018-01-22 at 04:25.
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-22, 07:37   Link #3018
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Just read 68 and 69. Man, the revelation end of Chapter 69 is shocking. Though I wonder if that's the whole chapter or if there's more?

I wonder what the Malebranche that Selina's sister (what's her name again?) defeated meant about Arata and the True Magic King. Arata's magic as the same as Death Trinity's, so maybe Arata can become the True Magic King.
Old 2018-01-22, 09:06   Link #3019
XFire
150% done

Holy crap Lilith just won a fight completely solo. When's the last time that happened for anyone in this manga?
Old 2018-01-22, 10:57   Link #3020
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I seriously hope that they won't throw too many plot developments at once... Malebrance's betrayal plot is already mixed up with current arc
so is Radix make a wrong judgement by waiting for "dead" Magic King?

Glad to see Lieselotte and Lilith with their own demon form.. truly the two strongest Trinity Seven and strongest candidates for being Arata's number 1
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural