Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-01, 15:22   Link #7001
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
El Cabollo and El Edificio roflcopter, hilarious.
xDDDDDD it should be "El caballo y el edificio" "what is roflcopter? that doesn't exist!" see? you make a lot of mistakes too! and I woudn't discrimine you just because that, actually if you ask I can teach you
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:23   Link #7002
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Chess pieces in spanish:

Rey = King
Dama, reina = Queen
Torre = Rook
Caballo = Knight
Alfil = Bishop
Peon = Pawn

Correct, mega?
exactly! that's perfect Bishop? oh! thanks! I wanted to learn that!
Old 2008-09-01, 15:23   Link #7003
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
yes! I did just a translate from what I know
caballo=horse
peon=pawn
torre=tower
alfil= don't know
I'm french, I'm speaking french, but I'm able to tell how we are calling a "cavalier" in english. Knight doesn't necessite to know a specific language, it's a basic when you are learning english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777
Except Suzaku could beat Kallen on equal terms in battle.... They are both even right? So how is one better than the other in battle?
How do you know ? Dude, could I have miss a battle between them in the serie ?

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:23   Link #7004
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
well then this treath haven't free will and I can't say what I thing right? if it is so I'll go just say it and I'll follow that rule and go
-Well you won't see anyone stopping ya. Listen closely. I think they are playing you a farewell song through the severed heads of many Suzaku supporters...
Old 2008-09-01, 15:24   Link #7005
Kuroko
Chainsaw Addict

Send a message via MSN to Kuroko
Not to crack your eggs but i think that MAYBE you're seeing way too much in that lil chess thingie...
Kuroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:24   Link #7006
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Oh really? How is Kallen "more valuable" on the battlefield than Suzaku?

Oh I don't know... EVERY battle they had in S1 maybe?
there is more then one suzaku (read:KOR) on the britannian side and only one kallen on lulus
at least before ep 21 since he switched sides
and he never beat her in an equal fight
always with an adventege
the only one that could be considered a win is in 11 and thats not so much him winning as the ground ending the fight
Old 2008-09-01, 15:24   Link #7007
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Enough with your trolling, I'm tired of arguing. Your opinion is not fact, and your "facts" are barely fact for that matter. The queen is a more valuable piece, one which Lelouch hasn't had the chance to get back yet. He only has the knight, Suzaku. Suzaku is the one he has to rely on for now. It doesn't invalidate everything that has happened, no matter how much you may want it to.
I'll laught in your face if kallen comes back to lelouch and still lelouch consider suzaku as more important! xDDD you know suzaku is protecting him now!
Old 2008-09-01, 15:25   Link #7008
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
More valuable to Lelouch. Suzaku is the type to be at the head of the pack. Kallen would be closer to Lelouch, protecting him.

Quote:
I'll laught in your face if kallen comes back to lelouch and still lelouch consider suzaku as more important! xDDD you know suzaku is protecting him now!
Oh, he kicked a few guards. I guess that invalidates everything that happened. /sarcasm So what if he protected Lelouch once. Any piece can do that. Kallen does it consistently.
Old 2008-09-01, 15:26   Link #7009
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Orga777 knows that because he's a suzaku fan.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:26   Link #7010
Darkcraft

However,in chess only novices think the most powerful piece is the queen and when they play chess they use it too much
Pros ll answer king(defense on 9 slots) or pawns(8 piece and openings for strategies). and And they have more strategies build with knights and bishops than the queen. they usually place queen at the 5th piece for importance to win a game

Just to say you don't have to use Q1 as an argument of what lelouch think of kallen in a battle
lelouch just call her Q1 cause she was the only girl when he encounter her first time through radio on the battlefield. Nothing more nothing less
Darkcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:27   Link #7011
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
I'm french, I'm speaking french, but I'm able to tell how we are calling a "cavalier" in english. Knight doesn't necessite to know a specific language, it's a basic when you are learning english.

yeah, learning the word knight is easy "knight of round" , but still how should I know that the horse is the knight?
yeah I know your land, because I was there and in europa people learn more than two lenguages, here in chile is not so that's sad... all of you have a better knowling in terms of lenguages than us actually most here know just spanish.
Old 2008-09-01, 15:28   Link #7012
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
You obviously MISSED the part that Lancelot's equipment was like 1000 better than Guren's. But yeah, in R2 epi 18 when Kallen got the upgraded Guren all were like "NO WEI! THAT WAS CAUSE OF THE KNIGHTMARE FRAME!!1111"

I am not saying that Kallen is better, i believe they are both excellent pilots.
But i am tired of seeing posts that KOR are awesome pilots, cause guess what? They got awesome KMF as well.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:28   Link #7013
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Lets go through each fight the regular Lancelot had with the regular Guren in S1.

Narita- They were even. Kallen lost because she fell off the cliff and had a damaged Radiation Arm because of the fall. Then they fought again at the docks during that JLF thing. Neither got an edge. They were again even. They were also even in R2 during that Nunnally "rescue" once Kallen first got the Float unit. Again neither got an edge on the other in the short skirmish.

So yeah, they are even when on an equal playing field. Suzaku crushed Kallen in S1 when he got his Float Unit and Kallen crushed Suzaku when she got HAXTEIN.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:29   Link #7014
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
More valuable to Lelouch. Suzaku is the type to be at the head of the pack. Kallen would be closer to Lelouch, protecting him.

Oh, he kicked a few guards. I guess that invalidates everything that happened. /sarcasm So what if he protected Lelouch once. Any piece can do that. Kallen does it consistently.
still lelouch consider him more important than any one! and named him as the knight of zero his personal knight, thats not enough for your dumb brain?
Old 2008-09-01, 15:29   Link #7015
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3

Quote:

No, I disagree, the only time they were on equal term about KMF was the first time the Guren and the Lancelot fought, Kallen did loose because the floor crumbled (is that the right word ? ) under her feet. After this, Lancelot had always the edge in term of technology. (until season two)

Right now, we can't say for sure who is the better pilot.
Pan chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:30   Link #7016
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcraft View Post
However,in chess only novices think the most powerful piece is the queen and when they play chess they use it too much
Pros ll answer king(defense on 9 slots) or pawns(8 piece and openings for strategies). and And they have more strategies build with knights and bishops than the queen. they usually place queen at the 5th piece for importance to win a game

Just to say you don't have to use Q1 as an argument of what lelouch think of kallen in a battle
lelouch just call her Q1 cause she was the only girl when he encounter her first time through radio on the battlefield. Nothing more nothing less
you dont win battles with tactics
you win it with strategy
Old 2008-09-01, 15:31   Link #7017
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
still lelouch consider him more important than any one! and named him as the knight of zero his personal knight, thats not enough for your dumb brain?
Give us proof, STATED proof, that Lelouch holds Suzaku above all else, THEN we may believe you. Just because he's his knight, that means jack-shit. Cornelia certainly didn't rever Guilford the most, she respected all of her men.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:31   Link #7018
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Why that happened no one knows. It hasn't been revealed yet what sort of deal they've made.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:31   Link #7019
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcraft View Post

so you call novice my R.I.P. grandpa who was a national champion and thought that chess was his life? ........ don't say such thing again.... understood?
Old 2008-09-01, 15:32   Link #7020
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
[FONT="Tahoma"]You obviously MISSED the part that Lancelot's equipment was like 1000 better than Guren's. But yeah, in R2 epi 18 when Kallen got the upgraded Guren all were like "NO WEI! THAT WAS CAUSE OF THE KNIGHTMARE FRAME!!1111"
Not really. The Guren has a bunch of weapons... Kallen just likes spamming the Arm all the time. The machine is very capable. Don't blame "equipment" on Kallen using little to nothing.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote