AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2005-12-18, 15:48   Link #1
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
To heart 2 X-rated(I still can't believe it's called that...)

Well I don't feel like retyping what I said before the whole incident happened so I'll just say.....Discuss.

ALSO Here's a small treat(It may have to be your first time viewing the thread when you first you open up the browser in order for the short movie to play):

Last edited by DingoEnderZOE2; 2006-01-02 at 08:20.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 19:13   Link #2
bluemist
i am the mist

Nice treat!

Reminds me of the violent School Days endings.

Also, I would like to state that Marianne (Ma-ryan?) is the best side-character ever! She's almost the "spoof" of everything To Heart 2, including copying the other girls' cute tendencies (Like Ruuko's "ruu~" and Yuma's signature line)

Spoiler for marianne and sasara picture:

Last edited by bluemist; 2005-12-18 at 20:20.
bluemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 05:47   Link #3
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

I've played through Konomi, Manaka, and Yuuki. Those three were my favorite routes in the original ^^

My thoughts so far...

- Konomi is not loli. Yochi and Charu have taught her well.
- Manaka is much louder than I initially expected.
- Yuuki proves that a seifukuu is a visual illusion. Especially for guys.

Mah~ so far it's pretty much the same as the original, which is good, but I wish they added some sidestories for the main heroines.

I can't wait to play through Sasara's route. I heard it was downright hilarious so I want to save it for last ^^;

Question to those who have 100% CG~ Does the second ending for Konomi's path have a CG? I seem to be missing one CG in the second page ;_;

Last edited by Cloudnine; 2005-12-19 at 05:59.
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 05:56   Link #4
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

double post >.<
Old 2005-12-19, 12:08   Link #5
bluemist
i am the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudnine
Question to those who have 100% CG~ Does the second ending for Konomi's path have a CG? I seem to be missing one CG in the second page ;_;
I believe your missing one is the CG you'll get when you complete all the girls' routes.
Old 2005-12-20, 05:26   Link #6
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

uwaaa... That means I still have a long way to go ~.~ (puts off playing Green Green 3 for a while)
Old 2005-12-21, 02:41   Link #7
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Is there walkthrough on getting each girl???
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 03:37   Link #8
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

You can find the JP walkthrough here ~ http://tryspace.net/

Though it's really not necessary since the game is pretty straightforward.

Basic Tips:

- Konomi and Tamaki are pretty straightforward. Be nice to either one of them to get their endings.

- Ruuko (Lucie) appears only once on the map (4/8) You'll need to meet her on that day in order to play her route.

- Yuuki will appear only after you complete two characters. Once you've done that, on 4/14 you'll have an option to go to school at night and find her sleeping in the school grounds.

- You'll meet Sasara on 3/7. Go up to the roof to find her. After that, just keep heading toward to the council room to meet her.

- Manaka's always in the library. If not, then meet with Yuma. This goes vice versa for both routes since they overlap.

- Once you bump into Karin, just meet with her in the Mystery Club Room. When you choose your lunch, always get the assorted sandwich.

[edit] I just started playing Sasara's route now and Marian is pure comedy ^^ I almost died laughing during the scene when she got drunk~ *teary eye* hah... that was a good laugh ^^

Last edited by Cloudnine; 2005-12-23 at 03:12.
Old 2005-12-26, 15:10   Link #9
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

I'm still getting over the shock of just emptying my wallet for the "Limited Edition". x_x

Anyway, the XRATED name and related stuff aside, the walkthrough for the original game should more or less be the same for this version, right? (Save Sasara, who is new. )

Quote:
My thoughts so far...

- Konomi is not loli. Yochi and Charu have taught her well.
- Manaka is much louder than I initially expected.
- Yuuki proves that a seifukuu is a visual illusion. Especially for guys.
I somehow managed to obtain a save patch that contains 100% CG and omake (I still intend to play through the whole thing to justify my wallet-emptying ), and wow, Yochi and Charu really has taught Konomi well. Shocked she even know the "terms".

It's so unfair Tama-nee gets TWICE the number of *new* CGs than Manaka. Manaka only has like 6 CG, which is miserly considering her popularity, even the twins have more. I nearly shouted "I want my money back!!!"
Well, at least Konomi has a decent amount, so I shouldn't complain.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 09:10   Link #10
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
It's so unfair Tama-nee gets TWICE the number of *new* CGs than Manaka. Manaka only has like 6 CG, which is miserly considering her popularity, even the twins have more. I nearly shouted "I want my money back!!!"
Well, at least Konomi has a decent amount, so I shouldn't complain.
Eh? They have the same amount, no? Most of the heroine's have 4-5 new CGs for the ero content. The rest are from the original game. The exceptions I noticed are for Karin (the hilarious shower scene ^^), and one for the Himeyuri twins.

If anything is unfair, it's the fact that Marian only has 2 CGs! Buuuu~ >.>

We need a spin off game just for Marian~ Most Soft Houses are already doing it *cough* Tick Tack / Tomoyo After... *cough* I bet Leaf/Aquaplus probably have something up their sleeves...
Old 2005-12-28, 11:11   Link #11
bluemist
i am the mist

Quote:
Eh? They have the same amount, no? Most of the heroine's have 4-5 new CGs for the ero content. The rest are from the original game. The exceptions I noticed are for Karin (the hilarious shower scene ^^), and one for the Himeyuri twins.

If anything is unfair, it's the fact that Marian only has 2 CGs! Buuuu~ >.>

We need a spin off game just for Marian~ Most Soft Houses are already doing it *cough* Tick Tack / Tomoyo After... *cough* I bet Leaf/Aquaplus probably have something up their sleeves...
The thing is, Tama-nee has a variation of 3 colors of her... er... "clothing" for the ero content. Tama-nee alone totaled to almost 1/3 of ALL the ero CG in the game! No kidding!

And yes I'd like a Marian spinoff... and while we're at it, add in Yochi and Charu too.
Old 2005-12-31, 09:27   Link #12
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemist
The thing is, Tama-nee has a variation of 3 colors of her... er... "clothing" for the ero content. Tama-nee alone totaled to almost 1/3 of ALL the ero CG in the game! No kidding!

And yes I'd like a Marian spinoff... and while we're at it, add in Yochi and Charu too.
Ah~.... the clothing. I remember now ^^; I wasn't paying too much attention to it... *Whistles*

We should add in the three "soeurs" as well. Have a alternative scenario where she confesses to Marian instead ^^
Old 2006-01-01, 15:10   Link #13
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Man I had a blast with this game. So far (aside from the ero content) the best romance game I've played since Tokimeki Memorial. Though I relied on bluemist's walkthrough to do Konomi's story, I got the hang of it and figured how to do things on my own (and with nearly zero Japanese reading abilities!). Tamaki's route was pretty straightforward, and so were Karin and Manaka, though the Twins' was a bit of a challenge (they're the ones I've finished so far; I'll do the rest later, starting with Yuma). Plus I found more humor than I expected (especially in Manaka's route). And the negative reactions to unfavorable choices ranged from cute (Konomi) to sad (Manaka) to very frightening (Karin).

My Favorite Scenes so far:
Spoiler:

Personally I felt the game could have done without the ero scenes (I never got to play the original PS2 version due to its unavailability, plus I don't have a Playstation2)...
Spoiler:

One other thing - this is the only Japanese game that didn't need any tinkering on my PC to get running (i.e. it will run happily on an all-English Windows XP system; no need to set the locale or Non-unicode to Japanese).

Oh yes, I absolutely LOVE the music! Much of it sounds so 80's, like the funky beat in the map/location chooser after school hours (kinda reminds me of those early Janet Jackson/Miami Sound Machine/Paula Abdul/etc hits), while the ED is now my all time favorite game soundtrack.

Last edited by Sailor Enlil; 2006-01-01 at 22:12.
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 03:14   Link #14
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil
My Favorite Scenes so far:
Spoiler:
You forgot the morning when she wore her uniform for her old school, and didn't realize until Takaaki reminded her. Silly girl.

I think they should definately put more Yochi and Charu in the game, they compliment the Konomi scenes very well they deserve more "action".
Old 2006-01-02, 04:49   Link #15
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

*nods* Konomi's scenario has so many funny scenes ^^

Spoiler for Konomi's route:
Old 2006-01-02, 07:09   Link #16
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
*nods* Konomi's scenario has so many funny scenes ^^

Spoiler for Konomi's route:
Whaaa---! Is that what happened!? OMG!
Spoiler:

By the way, I kinda went on a marathon run with the game today and finished ALL the girls (i.e. I did Yuma, Lucy, Yuuki, and Sasara just this afternoon till evening).
Spoiler for speedy game:

Just one last thing, how do I get those other CG's (the extra Tamaki pics)? Do I play Tamaki's paths again starting over from the beginning?

Last edited by Sailor Enlil; 2006-01-02 at 10:16.
Old 2006-01-03, 09:14   Link #17
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil
By the way, I kinda went on a marathon run with the game today and finished ALL the girls (i.e. I did Yuma, Lucy, Yuuki, and Sasara just this afternoon till evening).
Whoa, talk about speed run! It took me around 9 hours just to play Sasara's route (ah~ I know I'm a slow reader >.>). Though it was one of those rare times where I really enjoyed replaying each scene more than once~ ^^;

Spoiler for speedy game:

Hmm~ It was short, but very sweet story all in all ^^ There wasn't a ton of filler like with the other characters so her scenario really keeps you playing until the end. <3 Yuuki~

Quote:
Just one last thing, how do I get those other CG's (the extra Tamaki pics)? Do I play Tamaki's paths again starting over from the beginning?
When you go shopping with Tamaki and Konomi, she'll ask you what color you like best. I think all three gives you a different choice in... umm... her undergarments ^^;
Old 2006-01-03, 09:20   Link #18
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
When you go shopping with Tamaki and Konomi, she'll ask you what color you like best. I think all three gives you a different choice in... umm... her undergarments ^^;
Ah, so that's how the "colours" are decided. I always knew that selection had some significance to the Tamaki scenario.

BTW, am I the only one to have mastered saying "Bazukazu Bakuhatsu" (バズカズ爆発) for three consecutive times in quick succession? I love that Manaka scene. She worked really hard to say it successfully. (Also kudos to her voice actor, Rikimaru Noriko for the hard work. )
Old 2006-01-03, 10:25   Link #19
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
BTW, am I the only one to have mastered saying "Bazukazu Bakuhatsu" (バズカズ爆発) for three consecutive times in quick succession?
It's "Basu Gasu Bakuhatsu" (バスガス爆発)
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 11:02   Link #20
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Yeah I kinda thought that might be it
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sailor Enlil; 2006-01-04 at 08:27.