AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2018-04-08, 13:29   Link #21481
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
From reddit, that quote Comptiq

Quote:
It will take about an year to completely move to "phase 2".

The HTML5 transition will be carried out after the severs reorganization and the raffle of transferring admirals to other severs this Spring.

Besides the improvement of the display resolution, the game screen will be enlarged.

The first Kagerou class kai ni will be Kagerou.

The kai ni will focus on Kagerou class and Yuugumo class

Before Summer there will be 3 kai ni in Kagerou class.

There will be the implementation of the new ship drawn by a new illustrator on 4/23.

There's also a plan about implementing Fletcher class destroyers.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-10, 05:57   Link #21482
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
From reddit, that quote Comptiq
A year? wasn't there something about no (major) events until phase 2 ?
Guess no more excuses for not having resources maxed out.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-10, 06:47   Link #21483
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Guess no more excuses for not having resources maxed out.
There is still LCS and some of the EO maps can turn into resource sink with bad RNG.
Old 2018-04-10, 12:43   Link #21484
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
There is still LCS and some of the EO maps can turn into resource sink with bad RNG.
I was more referring to myself there, as the only LSC ship I am still missing is Kamoi (for whom I won't do LSC btw)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2018-04-14, 13:26   Link #21485
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I'm a tad unsure on which DD gun I should focus now with now the QF 4.7inch Gun Mk.XII Kai and 130mm B-13 Twin Gun Mount being improvable now. The core of my DD gun are the 10cm high angle mount+aafc but for the non-AA main gun the 12.7cm twin mount type-c kai2, the type-d and the 2 foreing guns are interesting.
Old 2018-04-14, 17:25   Link #21486
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
IMO, Naganami guns are the most interesting of the bunch, since it give bonus to 2 ship classes and Shimakaze. Thats until Tanaka decide to patch a class bonus for Type-B and Type-C.

Last edited by Sheba; 2018-04-14 at 17:56.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-14, 18:16   Link #21487
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

The problems with the 12.7cm twin mount type-d kai2 are than they are rare, need more screws and consume a 12.7cm twin mount type-c kai2 past +5. The 12.7cm twin mount type-c kai2 might have lower base stats but is easier to improve, the 130mm B-13 Twin Gun Mount is easier to improve equipment wise but expensive on screws and trade accuracy stat for a longer range (I see possible but very limited usefulness about this) and the QF 4.7inch Gun Mk.XII Kai have stats barely better than the 12.7cm twin mount type-c kai2 while it improvement cost the double of it.
My current stock of improved red DD gun are this: 3 12.7cm twin mount type-d kai2 +9 ( with 3 spare incoming to be consumed) , 2 12.7cm twin mount type-c kai2 +6 ( 2 others not improved)and 1 12.7cm twin mount type-d kai2 +8 and 3 non-improved QF 4.7inch Gun Mk.XII an 4 130mm B-13 Twin Gun Mount .
Old 2018-04-15, 05:58   Link #21488
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Btw, Urakaze is hinted to be the next Kai 1.5, D-kai this time. She likely will be around the 23rd when the next American girl will be implemented.
Old 2018-04-16, 21:27   Link #21489
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Btw, Urakaze is hinted to be the next Kai 1.5, D-kai this time. She likely will be around the 23rd when the next American girl will be implemented.
Now to see if it'll be a double K1.5 with Tanikaze, as it was with HamaIso =3

Come to think of it, isn't 23 April the anniversary date for KanColle?

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 07:09   Link #21490
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Did they add region-restrictions to the Mobile version?
I suddenly always get an authentication error, and when I log in through dmm games it says something that translates to the region thing, no idea whether this refers to Kancolle though.

Old 2018-04-21, 10:53   Link #21491
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
I suddenly always get an authentication error, and when I log in through dmm games it says something that translates to the region thing, no idea whether this refers to Kancolle though.
No issue with mine.

Signature by liro
Old 2018-04-21, 14:54   Link #21492
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
I don't think they say anything about than recently or anything specific about the mobile version in the tweets.

One thing though, I have more problem loading the game recently, like some time the content the of page disappearing while it's still loading. Reloading the page do make thing work again but it still worry me a little.
Old 2018-04-22, 03:07   Link #21493
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

- Samuel B. Roberts is confirmed. She will come tomorrow on the game anniversary, with Urakaze Kai 1.5.

- Kagerou Kai Ni will be later this Spring. (*Shiratsuyu crying onto her pillow*)

- The update after tomorrow update will start a mini-event a la Saury hunt.

- No event this spring.

- Summer event will be large scale. Ready your anus.

source

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-04-22, 05:40   Link #21494
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Wut? I thought no proper event for 1 year as thew last one was supposed to be the last one before Phase 2...(which someone claimed to take 1 year a while ago)

Old 2018-04-22, 20:19   Link #21495
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Hmmm, I don't recall any mention about the game not having any events until the move to HTML 5 is completed.

I do recall sources saying that Winter 2018 was the last event for Phase 1 (in addition to the Kagerou-class getting their K2 in Spring and that a good number of them will be here by Phase 2).

Signature by liro
Old 2018-04-22, 20:21   Link #21496
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Meanwhile kc staff tease us with a new sneak peak that doesnt beat around the bush.

Old 2018-04-22, 20:59   Link #21497
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

According to this tweet (gathered from what was mentioned on Day 2 of the Zuiun Fes), Spring would be a item-hunt type event like the Hisamochi and Saury hunts. In other words, if the author is not mistaken, the Spring event is not likely a mass-sortie type that has been the norm so far. The game will probably resume the mass-sortie format with the Summer event.

It also seems that "Summer = Large scale" thing came from something that Fujita-TTK said on stage ("If there's no SPring event, would that mean the Summer event be a big one? (shudder)".

To be honest, that's a lot of could-be-maybes. Let's just stay tuned to any news revealed after today's update =3

Signature by liro
Old 2018-04-23, 02:46   Link #21498
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
According to this tweet (gathered from what was mentioned on Day 2 of the Zuiun Fes), Spring would be a item-hunt type event like the Hisamochi and Saury hunts. In other words, if the author is not mistaken, the Spring event is not likely a mass-sortie type that has been the norm so far. The game will probably resume the mass-sortie format with the Summer event.

It also seems that "Summer = Large scale" thing came from something that Fujita-TTK said on stage ("If there's no SPring event, would that mean the Summer event be a big one? (shudder)".

To be honest, that's a lot of could-be-maybes. Let's just stay tuned to any news revealed after today's update =3
Which could mean that there might not even be a summer event with the previous notes of no major events before Phase 2.

Old 2018-04-23, 04:28   Link #21499
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Quote:
Meanwhile kc staff tease us with a new sneak peak that doesnt beat around the bush.

Well the admirals will run to that inviting look.
Old 2018-04-23, 05:57   Link #21500
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

A sneak peek of Sammy B Roberts:
Spoiler:

Right now bets are on ZECO being the new artist. This speculation is further fueled by him tweeting about the cannon in the sneak peek. This, if true, would be a nice touch =3

Signature by liro

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls