AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-07, 23:35   Link #4421
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Because he wants to do it, as I said they only have responsabilities if they want to have them.

They can only be a figure of respect, or be the guy that does all the fighting. Like JPS and Dony.
JPS and Doni does not lead any organisations. Neither does Lady Aisha nor Voban. Only Godou, Alec and Lao Hao have actual associations under their command. Most of the time, Salvatore, JPS and Voban just requests organisations to assist them when an issue arises--meaning they don't really have a responsibility to govern the organisations. Meanwhile, Alec and Lao Hao has greater control over their followers--hence the motto that Anyone who hears Lao Hao's voice will cut of their ears, and those who have seen her will gourge out their own eyes. Erica and Kaoru are basically accumulating power in the name of Godou--they are taking advantage of him like they always do. I doubt he'd ever have a say in how the show runs, even if he's interested in it.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 00:32   Link #4422
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

i wonder if getting him the organization is what she meant in vol 7 =/ when she told him :

Quote:
"Ah... Sayanomiya-san, you don't have any other questions for me?"

Godou inquired because he expected to be asked questions along the lines of 'Can the Great Sage really be defeated?' or 'What should we do?'

'It's fine if you just call me Kaoru. It's me who entrusted you with great responsibilities, Godou-san, so there is no point in being impatient at this juncture. I think you already realize the urgency of the situation, so undue haste would be meaningless.'

Kaoru did not mind a familiar manner of addressing her.

During times of crisis, it was not an easy thing to entrust everything to someone reliable and then sit back and wait for the result. Sayanomiya Kaoru had a much bolder personality than what the delicate beauty of her appearance might suggest.

'Right, by the way, I expect Godou-san will one day ask me what sort of conspiracy I am harboring. How I look forward to that. Anyway, that's it for now, let's hope we will meet again, safe and sound.'

Leaving behind these cryptic words, she hung up the phone.
or there might be something else in store for godou?
Old 2012-10-08, 00:46   Link #4423
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
i wonder if getting him the organization is what she meant in vol 7 =/ when she told him :

Probably. Erica was planning to get Godou control of associations in Japan a couple of volumes back.She was already befriending the notable magicians in the country.I think this happened in vol 8. Godou objected, but they finally put the plan into action during this volume.
Old 2012-10-08, 05:00   Link #4424
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post

She also mention it earler if i recall it correctly, that she mention when 1st introduce that she want History Fabrication Committee to follow Godou eventually.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 06:03   Link #4425
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
She also mention it earler if i recall it correctly, that she mention when 1st introduce that she want History Fabrication Committee to follow Godou eventually.
Now that you mention it....Erica did mention it before now where was it mentioned
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 06:59   Link #4426
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Erica in vol 1 and Kaoru in vol 5 I think.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-10-08, 07:43   Link #4427
ryan55

Just curious, but the talk on how alcohol is prohibited until the age 12 in Italy, mentioned in the series. Is it based on a true fact?
ryan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 07:51   Link #4428
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan55 View Post
Just curious, but the talk on how alcohol is prohibited until the age 12 in Italy, mentioned in the series. Is it based on a true fact?
Its 16 if I remember correctly. There will always be different age level for different countries to drink alcohol, some don't even have any.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 07:52   Link #4429
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan55 View Post

Nope, if you have done a little bit of googling then you would find that 16 is the Legal drinking age for Italy.

here a list if you are curious legal drinking age for other countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_drinking_age

Old 2012-10-08, 08:09   Link #4430
Mars Mode

Did they say in the anime 12 because in the novel is stated as 16?
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 08:17   Link #4431
bludvein

Its 16 in the anime as well, which was the whole point of the scene. Erica was only 15 and Godou was asking her how she ordered alcohol.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 08:31   Link #4432
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Another spoiler
Spoiler for Spoiler 13:
Old 2012-10-08, 08:34   Link #4433
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Another spoiler
Spoiler for Spoiler 13:
Spoiler for reply:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 08:38   Link #4434
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for reply:
His reaction was quite indifferent. Disappointingly, he's like, "REALLY?". He's a bit surprised, but that's all. He wasn't even angry.
Old 2012-10-08, 10:21   Link #4435
kokolores

Why would he be angry?
Spoiler:
kokolores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 10:29   Link #4436
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolores View Post
Why would he be angry?
Spoiler:
People are being demeaning to his 'friend'. How would you feel if someone said that your girl friend is a piece of shit?
Old 2012-10-08, 10:48   Link #4437
kazzuya13

Quote:
Another spoiler
Spoiler for Spoiler 13:
Would the other great families testify against this. Because if that were to happen it would seem that the Seishuiin would have a greater hold on Godou than anybody else is. So it would be more appropriate to say that Yuri would be adopted to another old family.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 12:57   Link #4438
Azure-Priest

Quote:
People are being demeaning to his 'friend'. How would you feel if someone said that your girl friend is a piece of shit?
You forget this is happening in Japan, where the caste system is still VERY strong, and a "commoner" being adopted into a "noble" house would be an event to CELEBRATE not be mad about.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 13:15   Link #4439
Mars Mode

From my point of view they want to have some connections with the King, and one of the angles to follow is to adopt Yuri into one of the families.
After all he already showed concern over the little sister of Yuri making her ideal to try to win over even if is a mere formality.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 14:17   Link #4440
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolores View Post
Why would he be angry?
Spoiler:
Quote:
if I was Godou, I'd angry and say something like
Spoiler for this:

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem