AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-10-13, 08:35   Link #41
Random14

Well, Chrome's definitely a better person than Magma. Unfortunately his eccentric "sorcery" habit has left him an outcast basically, not to mention strength is more prized in this primitive era. And huh, sounds like the Priestesses preserve some pre-stone knowledge (though not without a few changes over the generations), another hint that they have a link to someone or something old.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 06:23   Link #42
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Whut!? Senku entered the tournament!? This is interesting.

I would like to see how science can dominate them and an unexpected reaction from Ruri. I think that she can be a good bride for Senku.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 07:42   Link #43
Random14

And Ruri just gets more and more mysterious. If she was simply the latest in the line of Priestesses who passed down some knowledge from pre-stone world, that would be one thing, but this is even stranger.

Funny to think they're so close to their goal of curing Ruri. Well, even without winning the games, getting alcohol can't be that hard (trade or making their own), but they were planning to win the games anyway. Looks like a lot of plot lines are converging now. Senkuu finally enters the village proper. He's sure to have plenty of tricks up his sleeves for this.

I still hope/expect Chrome will jump in somehow and use science to win the day. Or maybe help Ginrou win. Kohaku is probably strong enough to just win outright, but that would just maintain the status quo, whereas Senkuu is always looking to expand.
Old 2017-10-27, 16:07   Link #44
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

And the plot thickens!

(Also, if they're going to boil all those dangerous chemicals, shouldn't they have had the old guy make goggles?)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 01:49   Link #45
BPD Renegade

^ Yeah, Senku kept talking about how dangerous they were while waving them in front of his unprotected face. Poor Suika was traumatized.

I wonder if one of the students from Senku's school used to live in that village and passed on stories about him. If that demented-looking Pikachu was any indication last chapter, then a lot of pop culture turned into legends, so why not a crazy genius student?
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 08:56   Link #46
Ramero

Maybe the origin of the village could be made from one of Senku's classmates on his school.
Old 2017-11-06, 00:49   Link #47
Ramero

It didn't go as their expectations XD Magma vs Kinrou at 1st round.

Still, i expect Kinrou can tire Magma out for this. I also smell conspiracy from one of Magma's underlings.

Still, Magma's death flag is coming as he is not aware about Tsukasa's presence. I bet that he was no match against Tsukasa in head to head combat.
Old 2017-11-10, 06:19   Link #48
Ramero

Chapter 35:

Magma! Fear the wrath of science! It's funny to see Kinrou wear Suika's cap XD
Old 2017-11-10, 20:51   Link #49
Wandering Soul

Are we sure Kinrou shouldn't be disqualified since he received outside assistance? They even took time to say that the judge was particularly harsh.
Old 2017-11-10, 23:34   Link #50
Ramero

I don't know about that but as long as it was not an offense type and there is no rules about any assistance that does not harm opponents in any way i think they can't object it. The rules indicate that there are no attack assist from outside the arena.
Old 2017-11-17, 11:49   Link #51
Ramero

So Kohaku got disqualified and yet it's interesting from this point. I wonder how Ginrou will develop after this in addition how Senku will be able to defeat Magma since we know that Ruri could be willing to become Senku's wife.
Old 2017-11-28, 16:11   Link #52
kagato3

Looks like the Fraud is back and helping Chrome.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-01, 04:26   Link #53
Ramero

Yeah, i see that and Chrome manage to defeat Magma. I smell that it could be Battle of Science at the finals, Chrome vs Senku.
Old 2017-12-08, 04:12   Link #54
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Where are you when Senku won the tournament and will be village chief and marry the hottest girl in village?
Spoiler for Seat of village chief and marriage partner achieved:
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-08, 12:36   Link #55
Fairy Water

It's all your faults now Kohaku. Now you have to let Senku marry your sister first.
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-08, 19:42   Link #56
Random14

Ah, poor Chrome, his life is suffering. Though I'm not that surprised, Senku is the main character (and there's some sort of connection between him and Ruri), and its still a win for the kingdom of science. Just if Senku gets swept up in village politics that might take up too much of his time.

Well, on to the celebration, but things are sure going to be awkward from now on.
Old 2017-12-11, 07:43   Link #57
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

This was priceless . Probably the most screwed-up tournament arc in Shonen Jump history. Managed to end up with the protagonist winning when he never wanted to win in the first place. And two wins by default out of three.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 12:04   Link #58
Ramero

Well, Senku got his position as a new Chief or maybe King of Science Kingdom

Still, i'm interested on how he will make antibiotics for Ruri.
Old 2017-12-11, 17:42   Link #59
Wandering Soul

I was actually interested in seeing the reign of scumbag Ginrou. I was mainly interested in seeing how long the villagers would put up with his reign, until deciding to screw tradition and overthrow him.
Old 2017-12-22, 16:04   Link #60
Random14

Yes, they've finally done it, at long last- Gin gets his cola! Oh and they finish the sulfa cure-all.

There's Senku's bluntness in action again, its always funny. At least they know what that term is. Well, just hope they don't have to redo the tournament again (this would be the third time I think after Kohaku won last year's). It'd be funny if Ruri turned out super strong like Kohaku after they cure her, but that's unlikely. Though then there's whatever matter Gin came to talk to Senku about, but nice chapter to (probably) end the year on.

Last edited by Random14; 2017-12-22 at 16:17.