Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-01, 05:20   Link #2181
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
I'm still waiting on Fuu-chan. Is she ever going to becoming anything more than just a side character who is a friend of another side character.
Just cherish the off cam conversations of her and raku this chapter
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 05:26   Link #2182
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

obviously nothing significant will next chapter, raku being a dense character, and all,

but i really want Chitanda eru to be back makig fun again lol
Old 2014-02-01, 08:44   Link #2183
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

About time Haru realized her error. She's actually very cute when she's not angry.

I'm expecting Raku to dodge the issue in the next chapter.
Old 2014-02-01, 12:13   Link #2184
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

This has become a tame To-Love-Ru.

Sad face. I mean, if you're going to go To-Love-Ru, at least do it right! :/

I'm jumping the gun a bit. It has development, and the Haru incident will most likely blow over, because it makes no #%^* sense. What a bad sister she is :P
Old 2014-02-01, 13:52   Link #2185
Amario

So she went and asked him about if Raku is her prince from that time. He already said before but I don't think it will go that easily when he answers it probably another heroine i.e. Chitoge, Marika, Tsugumi or Onodera will pop up.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 16:33   Link #2186
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
So she went and asked him about if Raku is her prince from that time. He already said before but I don't think it will go that easily when he answers it probably another heroine i.e. Chitoge, Marika, Tsugumi or Onodera will pop up.
Someone's probably gonna ask about the pendant imo.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 17:27   Link #2187
akim36

Send a message via AIM to akim36 Send a message via Yahoo to akim36
kosaki goodness

akim36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 17:54   Link #2188
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Someone's probably gonna ask about the pendant imo.
Don't even get me started on the damn pendant at this point pretty sure none of the heroines remember it LOL they just do their own thing not thinking the answer that all us readers and they the heroines want to know which key unlocks it....
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 18:00   Link #2189
blade82

2 sister and one guy that made me remember "School Rumble" with the plain girl (Tenma/Kosaki) and the one with much more same centre of interest (Yakumo/Haru)
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 18:06   Link #2190
ImperialFlameGod8190

yeesh everyones getting all fired up now that nothing has happened. I said it was TLR lite months ago and u guys grilled me. I've been saying all these things for month so i'll say an I told you so. The anime just makes it worse because its even more obvious that onodera should be the main girl
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 18:12   Link #2191
araragi92

Why? Chitoge has more screentime than Onodera and chapters focused on her, she is the main girl.
its obvious he will fall in love with chitoge, it is a matter of time.

Spoiler for advertising poster of anime in Japan:

Last edited by araragi92; 2014-02-01 at 18:26.
araragi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 18:52   Link #2192
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by araragi92 View Post
Why? Chitoge has more screentime than Onodera and chapters focused on her, she is the main girl.
its obvious he will fall in love with chitoge, it is a matter of time.

Spoiler for advertising poster of anime in Japan:
you aren't paying attention kiddo I said onodera SHOULD be the main girl. She has more chapters yes but the fact is onodera kosaki has a better chemistry with raku and its painfully obvious kosaki is the girl who raku likes and that isn't changing
Old 2014-02-01, 18:56   Link #2193
araragi92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
you aren't paying attention kiddo I said onodera SHOULD be the main girl. She has more chapters yes but the fact is onodera kosaki has a better chemistry with raku and its painfully obvious kosaki is the girl who raku likes and that isn't changing
For now, but Raku will fall in love with Chitoge for sure, the title is Nisekoi, it means a lot, look at the big hint at the end of Chapter 49 (romeo and juliet)
Spoiler for 49:

I bet the end will be like toradora
Old 2014-02-01, 19:07   Link #2194
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
There have been a couple of chapters now where Raku struggles with some of the feelings he experiences in certain situations with Chitoge. So I don't think he is chained immovable towards Onodera by his feelings. The main reason why he still is dead-locked onto Onodera is because he hasn't realized that he does have a romantic soft-spot for Chitoge. If he one day overcomes this morale hurdle Onodera will have a hard time maintaining her place in his mind.
Old 2014-02-01, 19:44   Link #2195
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by araragi92 View Post
For now, but Raku will fall in love with Chitoge for sure, the title is Nisekoi, it means a lot, look at the big hint at the end of Chapter 49 (romeo and juliet)
Spoiler for 49:

I bet the end will be like toradora
The end of 49 Chitoge realizes she's in love with raku not the other way around plus he's in a play which means nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
There have been a couple of chapters now where Raku struggles with some of the feelings he experiences in certain situations with Chitoge. So I don't think he is chained immovable towards Onodera by his feelings. The main reason why he still is dead-locked onto Onodera is because he hasn't realized that he does have a romantic soft-spot for Chitoge. If he one day overcomes this morale hurdle Onodera will have a hard time maintaining her place in his mind.
You cant be serious right the reason he hasn't realized it is the fact that it doesn't exist
Old 2014-02-01, 19:48   Link #2196
araragi92

Quote:
The end of 49 Chitoge realizes she's in love with raku not the other way around plus he's in a play which means nothing

The REAL love story begins, two people must falling in love for have a romance.
Raku and his behavior around Chitoge change since some chapters.

Spoiler for 49:

Quote:
You cant be serious right the reason he hasn't realized it is the fact that it doesn't exist
It can happen.
Toradora? or in Nagi no Asukara, Chisaki in love with Tsumugu but hasn't realized because she think to be still in love with Hikari...

Last edited by araragi92; 2014-02-01 at 20:14.
Old 2014-02-01, 19:54   Link #2197
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
So if I'm smitten by somebody but don't realize that I'm smitten, does it mean I'm not smitten? And if I'm not smitten, what is the reaction of being smitten that's sent out there; an illusion? Or, if I exhibit every aspect of being afraid of heights, but don't realize that I'm afraid of heights, are the aspects of being afraid of heights that I exhibit non-existant?
Old 2014-02-02, 00:43   Link #2198
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
So if I'm smitten by somebody but don't realize that I'm smitten, does it mean I'm not smitten? And if I'm not smitten, what is the reaction of being smitten that's sent out there; an illusion? Or, if I exhibit every aspect of being afraid of heights, but don't realize that I'm afraid of heights, are the aspects of being afraid of heights that I exhibit non-existant?
the point is he's not smitten with chitoge at all from what i'm seeing
Old 2014-02-02, 10:19   Link #2199
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I like the new chapter, it's really enjoyable since Haru has been growing on me. Plus she has great chemistry on Raku. No need for exhausting long wait due to both side flustering like on Kosaki or tsun-tsun and violence like on Chitoge (well technically Haru does act tsun for a moment there).

Somehow I find their chemistry/relationship more or less like Oreimo's Kyousuke and Ayase, in regards that at first there's the misunderstanding so the girl act hostile towards the boy but later when they get along they give this fresh, enjoyable interaction compared to the first two main love interests. And if Raku will tell Haru white lies about him wasn't her prince, it will make the pair more like Kyousuke and Ayase. Though the "Eh nandatte?"™ scenario is the most likely to happen, courtesy of fireworks
Old 2014-02-02, 11:32   Link #2200
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
the point is he's not smitten with chitoge at all from what i'm seeing
Do you remember what Chitoge's mom told Raku about his pretending to be her bf? (page17 chap 63)
That, I must say, is the cliché foreshadowing (actually it's not even "shadow") in this kind of manga, which literally means that "you have feeling for her but not yet realise it"
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life