AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2021-06-12, 22:02   Link #141
Key Board
Carbon

Didn’t Haato graduate from high school recently. Given the timing she’s probably getting ready for college

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-13, 08:58   Link #142
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I wouldn't take it as she's leaving hololive. Remember that they have lives outside of their job, and some are still in universities so their studies have to come first, not to mention Kanata already confirmed through twitter that Haachama told her that it was just a break to recharge and recover since recently she's been all speed no gas.
This also isn't the first time that she's taken an indefinite hiatus either, given she's already had two just earlier this year alone. So yeah, the only reason this is making as much drama as it does is because of the unfortunate timing.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-14, 14:49   Link #143
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Feel like this was coming long ago. While they can't publicly talk about it, seem like was given the choice to work as streamer or on management but can't do both at the same time. Management was her career choice after all...
This is false as explained by Coco herself.

Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-15, 01:18   Link #144
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
This is false as explained by Coco herself.
So, in that case whatever her future/goals are she can't or doesn't want to reveal them. While sad most of the co-workers seem to be fine with it
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-18, 03:59   Link #145
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

https://twitter.com/NIJISANJI_World/...06837660295173

Nijisanji is holding auditions for future EN waves, with separate audition forms for male and female vtubers. I like LazuLight, and they're quite successful, so hopefully the EN branch will keep up this good streak and keep on hiring interesting talents.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-18, 06:25   Link #146
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Let’s just say if Cover reopens their CN branch this year, I will know that something is up

I don’t think they fired Coco but I am not convinced they didn’t hope she would quit on her own.

//
Reopen with what? They severed with the CN girls also. I highly doubt they (meaning Civia et al) want to be a part of this enterprise anymore....It's not just up to Cover

BTW, I love how Kanata is now the designated present bearer
Old 2021-06-25, 08:51   Link #147
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Long time doujin circle vocalist Nayuta has also now gone 2D
Old 2021-07-01, 07:48   Link #148
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

YouTube

4th Gen.... ;__;
Old 2021-07-01, 12:46   Link #149
EroKing

Goodbye, Coco

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 06:22.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-14, 01:39   Link #150
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Nijisanji EN Wave 2 announcement

I'm excited for the new batch, especially after how good LazuLight has been. The character designs feel like an improvement over LazuLight's too. I'm really digging the designs for Rosemi and Petra in particular.
Old 2021-07-25, 08:38   Link #151
EroKing

YouTube

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 06:17.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-27, 22:18   Link #152
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Wow, I can't believe two of my questions were answered by Pomu. She defeated me very handidly by her powerlevel by naming Brigadoon as her OBSCURE ANIME, and then I correctly guessed she watched KAMEN NO MAID GUY judging by her loving maids and KOTOKO. Also have a sense of accomplishment too, considering that led to Kannazuki no Miko, which in turn turned into the topic where she reveals she had a girlfriend before. (not surprising considering her extensive knowledge of maid/idols AND her choice of anime)

Makes me wish Gura has higher tiered free chats, as the only thing she ever read from me was asking her to sing Ikenai Borderline, only to be disappointed she had dropped practicing it months before. ^^;

So yeah, now I know why people drop akasupas - having the vtuber respond to your questions is exhilarating, and akasupas is the easiest way to get their attention. Just too bad I gambled all my disposable income in gachas so no money for superchats... XD

As for other vtubers, Rosemi is very much charming me despite me believing the 4chan narrative that she's a backstabbing bitch, so good on her. And Selen is very entertaining to watch when playing Apex - nice to see high level play in vtubers I can actually understand lol.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-29, 08:19   Link #153
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I could relate to that

Right after Coco Kaichou responded to my normal chat (because superchat banned here), I know that I have to join her membership
I just feel so happy
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-31, 18:24   Link #154
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
As for other vtubers, Rosemi is very much charming me despite me believing the 4chan narrative that she's a backstabbing bitch, so good on her. And Selen is very entertaining to watch when playing Apex - nice to see high level play in vtubers I can actually understand lol.
Rosemi is really cute, I like her overconfident act and it's fun how chat teases her. Selen is overflowing with charisma and makes almost everything fun by just talking, it's super fun to watch her streams.
Old 2021-12-01, 10:00   Link #155
EroKing

YouTube
Old 2022-09-27, 06:35   Link #156
Belkov

VTubers

I am really into gaming and not into social media but I have recently gotten into the social media side of Youtube and I came across the concept of VTubers.

I had heard of the concept before but never actually bothered with it but some of it is quite fun. It reminds me of last night trash TV back in the day that was enjoyable especially with a few beers.

I'm seen a few clips from VTubers that are not game related like reaction watches to films. Is there a mix of gamer and non-gamer related content with some VTubers?
Belkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-08, 09:04   Link #157
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Somehow it didn't surprise me at all that there would be a vtuber thread here.....peko.
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote