AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2022-01-17, 08:27   Link #361
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Oh yeah, Mami is a bitch who has no qualms putting an elderly person life in danger.

TL is out btw.
Old 2022-01-17, 11:42   Link #362
Lex79

Next chapter, grandma will ask who made a fake profile on a dating site stealing Mizuhara's pictures.
Old 2022-01-17, 12:30   Link #363
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Next chapter, grandma will ask who made a fake profile on a dating site stealing Mizuhara's pictures.
Absolute bro Chad move: Kuri and Ruka team up and throw Mami under the bus.

I can dream.
Old 2022-01-17, 13:35   Link #364
Lex79

That would at least partially redeem Ruka in my eyes. Though my favorite development would be if Mizuhara admits she started as a rental but now is in love for real with Kazuya, but that's not going to happen.
Old 2022-01-17, 14:53   Link #365
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
That would at least partially redeem Ruka in my eyes. Though my favorite development would be if Mizuhara admits she started as a rental but now is in love for real with Kazuya, but that's not going to happen.
The next chapter title name spoils it isn't it?
Old 2022-01-17, 17:05   Link #366
stray
Classic Tsundere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Absolute bro Chad move: Kuri and Ruka team up and throw Mami under the bus.
Mami finally broke the rental stalemate and yet all the Chizuru simps want to crucify her for it... no good deed goes unpunished.
Quote:
I fully expect some kind of bullshit development like this so the family will push Kaz to keep renting Chizuru even after NTR.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-17, 18:53   Link #367
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

"Mami" and "good deed" won't come in the same line unless you put 'negation' in between lol

Also, hard to simp for someone who is too dumb to live.
Old 2022-01-18, 17:20   Link #368
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
LMAO and NOW shit's finally actually going to happen...
Old 2022-01-18, 19:27   Link #369
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
LMAO and NOW shit's finally actually going to happen...
Only the author and the editorial knows but if his last twit is anything to go by he redrew chapter 220 from scratch which sounds like him trying to put out the fire Reiji himself started
Old 2022-01-19, 03:40   Link #370
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Only the author and the editorial knows but if his last twit is anything to go by he redrew chapter 220 from scratch which sounds like him trying to put out the fire Reiji himself started
I remember Mashima had to redrew a whole chapter in FT because of the editor, but even the end result was shit. WSM editors, be more strict!
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-19, 04:39   Link #371
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
I remember Mashima had to redrew a whole chapter in FT because of the editor, but even the end result was shit. WSM editors, be more strict!
Would like to know the story behind that, here at least we know Reiji was being roasted for that one chapter.
Old 2022-01-20, 04:07   Link #372
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Would like to know the story behind that, here at least we know Reiji was being roasted for that one chapter.
Another bullshit, power of friendship victory that went beyond the tolerance level of the editor, so the manuscript got tossed back for rework. Since the franchise has plenty of those moments, I forgot which battle was exactly the one that was underway or concluded when I saw this info.
Old 2022-01-25, 01:29   Link #373
Johnny
Working the bags...

Some wild theories floating around...
Spoiler for ch 221:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-25, 02:16   Link #374
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

This chapter only lacking next time on dragon Ball z meme and the soundtrack because that is what about.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-25, 06:36   Link #375
WingedAccelerator

Chizuru Werbenjägermanjensen. She was number one!
Old 2022-01-25, 10:04   Link #376
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Reactions aside, the biggest reveal of the chapter was:

Both Chizuru and Kazuya learned that Mami is a liar, that trusting her was a mistake, that all her words of comforto to either main character was just emptiness and that she admites she did it on purpose.

The question we all know for months:
Will Chizuru finally do something?
She met with Mami and after begging to keep their secret, denied her feelings for Kazuya, trusted Mami's word, now she should know she got played, that she got lied to.
She hide the meeting with Kazuya in hopes of protecting the image Kazuya had of Mami, the very person who was forcing her gaslight Kazuya in front of her family.
There's no reason to protect that image that never should have been from the start.

And I think this is the main reason Chizuru got a severe bash among readers and fans of the series.

Regarding Kazuya, if Mami keeps wih her plan of making Kazuya be the villain of her narrative while making Chizuru be the poor victim then Kazuya surely will be willing to take the fall alone as long as Chizuru is safe.
He's too selfless for his own good, at this moment he should stand up and confront Mami who has no right meddling with their life for so long.

Another thing is that if her plan goes this way I'm sure many will be infuriated because this implies Chizuru decides to let Kazuya take the bullet alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Some wild theories floating around...
Spoiler for ch 221:
That would be absolute bullshit but who knows? She's that much of a bitch but I doubt Kazuya would fall for it now that he realized Mami fucked lied and played him like a clown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluc View Post
This chapter only lacking next time on dragon Ball z meme and the soundtrack because that is what about.
Author said he did redraw 220 and now he's taking a two weak break after the break he already had weeks before...

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2022-01-25 at 10:16.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-25, 10:42   Link #377
stray
Classic Tsundere

Quote:
Author said he did redraw 220 and now he's taking a two weak break after the break he already had weeks before...
I wouldn't worry too much about a break considering he's also got a new (w)incest manga coming...(Shiunji-ke no kodomo-tachi)
Spoiler for The Children of the Shiunji Family:

Last edited by stray; 2022-01-25 at 11:23.
Old 2022-01-25, 11:10   Link #378
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about a break considering he's also got a new (w)incest manga coming...(Shiunji-ke no kodomo-tachi)
Spoiler for s:

Use the proper image tag to save screen space.

Also the magazine this is going to be publihsed is monthly and let's be real, its obvious it is a Non Bloord Related. I can see that the editorial of Kanokari is on damage control eer since 218 showed harsh critiques on both the author and the magazine that might affect the upcoming second season sucess.
Old 2022-01-25, 11:23   Link #379
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
And I think this is the main reason Chizuru got a severe bash among readers and fans of the series.
Lies to Ruka.
Lies to Mami.
Lies to Umi.
Main reason the core lies are still active.
Doesn't sleep, doesn't eat from the thought of Kazuya progressing with another girl.
Knows Kazuya confessed to her or wants to confess, more than once, yet still runs away when no rival or enemy is around.

Chizuru deserves to be shitted on. She can't accept the sheer reality that she is indeed took a liking to Kazuya and broke professional rules just to be near him or be with him. When others point this out, she goes "He is just a client!" several times.
Old 2022-01-25, 11:23   Link #380
stray
Classic Tsundere

Quote:
Also the magazine this is going to be publihsed is monthly and let's be real, its obvious it is a Non Bloord Related.
Young Animal publishes 2x a month actually. The PR calls it a "forbidden romantic comedy" and with 7 siblings you'd assume at least someone has to have a blood relation but I guess we'll see.

I'm not sure how long Reiji is going to last putting out one weekly manga and one every two weeks. I'd imagine this isn't the only break he's going to take this year, especially during the anime run.

Tags
harem, rom com