AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-11-23, 08:18   Link #301
SilverGlavenus

Discovered this gem yesterday. What can I say, one cannot lose NNN if one does not participate in the first place.

Ngl, Kyouka is kinda annoying, I much prefer mc with any other female.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-14, 18:22   Link #302
darkofficer
just a devil

Spoiler for 76:

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-14, 18:38   Link #303
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Second character to kick the bucket IIRC but this one was more memorable.
Old 2022-01-14, 23:01   Link #304
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Ded by nom nom :/ , both weird and disturb.
I assume she gonna get the power too .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-15, 04:43   Link #305
SilverGlavenus

Dayum wth happened. A fanservice chap and this one ?
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-15, 08:14   Link #306
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
Spoiler for 76:
she is trying to absorb her, since it's not completed yet I guess she will be rescued, even because if she get that power too it would be too much.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-16, 02:46   Link #307
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

I'm a bit disappointed since the author seems like he's afraid to kill characters off in this story. Not asking for Akame ga kill levels of character offings, but come on dude. Considering what your last work was, you'd think we'd lose a character or two by the 76th chapter.

I quite like a lot of the characters in this manga, but it hardly ever feels like the stakes are being elevated when no one dies and there also isn't the added benefit of reinforcing/adding to character motivations when they lose a comrade.

Inb4 when he finally decides to kill someone off, it'd be one of my faves <.<
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-17, 06:58   Link #308
Tenzen12

Not killing characters is more common then killing them. Would you still complain if you didn't know it was written by Takahiro?
Old 2022-01-17, 07:32   Link #309
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Considering that this is a shonen battle manga that does have some dark undertones from time to time, it isn't unrealistic to expect a character death or two by now. Even if major characters don't die, the support or minor characters are usually the ones to pay that price.

DB, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, FMA, JJK, Kimetsu no Yaiba, MHA and many more have used character deaths to reinforce character motivations or elevate stakes. So yea, I'd still complain regardless of who the author was. Only reason why I brought up his last work is precisely because I find it laughable that the guy who was all too happy to gut his entire character roster is seemingly afraid of killing off anyone now.

It'd be appreciated if you not make it sound like I'm complaining for the sake of complaining.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2022-01-18, 11:45   Link #310
Tenzen12

Except in half of these it's simply not the case. For heck sake, first named character in Bleach that died was Aizen, that was chapter 101 and it wasn't even real I very doubt MHA was any faster in that department (I know someone died, I wouldn't remember who even if it would save my life). In OP did anyone even die before Ace? In Naruto first relevant character death was Sarutobi (no I don't count enemies).

In first place MnS does not have any dark undertones, I mean Monsters from Mato doesn't even to get kill civilians. I think there is solid chance someone get killed eventually like in big finale or something. If you get lucky it might be sooner, but there is no really reason to have high expectation for something like that.
Old 2022-01-28, 10:12   Link #311
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Spoiler for too late:
Old 2022-01-29, 05:12   Link #312
dark44

It is great to know that the 3 of them can be saved
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-29, 11:06   Link #313
XFire
150% done

So apparently Ren is going to somehow support them from her location without actually going there, which should be interesting.

Also best sis making one hell of a dynamic entry
Old 2022-02-12, 09:52   Link #314
darkofficer
just a devil

support has arrived and damm that cover page

Old 2022-02-13, 07:54   Link #315
Tenzen12

What can be said? Tenka is present that keep on giving
Old 2022-02-26, 18:45   Link #316
darkofficer
just a devil

granny has a good idea

Old 2022-03-25, 20:06   Link #317
bastek66

Yen press changed official English title to Chained Soldier https://yenpress.com/9781975346096/c...soldier-vol-1/
Jesus Christ, Burgerland... why so scared of word SLAVE?
Old 2022-03-25, 22:13   Link #318
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

This is what I was talking about bruh. No one dies in this manga. How convenient is the Skyward ability that it can separate the absorbed girls from Kuusetsu without any repercussions? It also doesn't help that even after her physical body was destroyed, she conveniently lives on in his subconscious...

Really? You're afraid to kill off Kuusetsu? Then again, I really like her, so no love lost. But still, my point stands.
Old 2022-03-25, 23:30   Link #319
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-95- View Post
This is what I was talking about bruh. No one dies in this manga. How convenient is the Skyward ability that it can separate the absorbed girls from Kuusetsu without any repercussions? It also doesn't help that even after her physical body was destroyed, she conveniently lives on in his subconscious...

Really? You're afraid to kill off Kuusetsu? Then again, I really like her, so no love lost. But still, my point stands.
I'm not sure if the Skyward ability is "convenient" in this case or if this is a "this job calls for Aquaman" situation

I can't think of another scenario outside of this one where the ability to pass through the enemies body like that would be all that useful compared to his normal strength and speed.
Old 2022-03-26, 09:53   Link #320
Tenzen12

I still don't understand why is that supposed be problem. This isn't first nor last Shonen battle series where people aren't dying. It's just not that kind of manga.

Tags
alternative esdeath, enemies of humanity, harem, harem?, romance, supernatural, transformation, voluntary enslavement