AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2021-12-05, 14:08   Link #81
AntonKutovoi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Vladimir, Russia
Age: 28
Why do I feel that Uzui might become Guardian Enzo's favorite character?
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-05, 14:16   Link #82
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 36
Are all these episodes going to be double length, or just this one for the sake of getting the setup out of the way? Because it was quite nice getting a double length episode.

Also, wasn't expecting to hear Mouri Kogorou/Rikiya Koyama as Kyojuro's father.

Also also, this entire time I've been misremembering Kyojuro's name as Kyojiro.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-05, 16:17   Link #83
HandofFate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
how often does Muzan change identities, he must get bored easily
__________________
...
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-05, 17:42   Link #84
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kobe, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
Why do I feel that Uzui might become Guardian Enzo's favorite character?
Haven’t watched and have no idea of the context, but I approve.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-05, 19:02   Link #85
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Are all these episodes going to be double length, or just this one for the sake of getting the setup out of the way? Because it was quite nice getting a double length episode.
Just this time. I'd say they needed to do that, because the first half of the episode was an epilogue to the previous arc rather than the start of a new one. It would have been weird to start with that.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-05, 19:53   Link #86
frubam
simp for Lyria
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: on the Grandcypher
Age: 38
Send a message via AIM to frubam
Nice to see a double length episode. The bois are growing stronger; had a lotta muscle on them =03. Can't say I like Uzui, but I like his voice actor; it really fits these types of characters. Can't wait to see what they'll be up against in this new arc.

Surprised Muzan knew so much about what happened on the train. Lower 1 being defeated and a Hashira getting killed, sure, I can see how that info got out, but not the fact that 3 corps members survived, and even wounded Akaza. Probably knows Tanjiro was there if he has that much info, so its doubly understandable he'd be really pissed off. Still, Muzan talkin that s***, yet hides while his hench(wo)men do all the work. If it was so simple, he should have done it himself ages ago, but I bet he's still scared of the meeting with(what I assume to be) Tanjiro's father(according to the flashback in the ep Muzan meets Tanjiro last season). But I guess no demon would ever say that, even if they knew .
__________________
Pure of heart, precious as life (^,^ )


frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-05, 20:00   Link #87
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 36
If I recall, Muzan basically has a psychic link with all demons under his control (which is... basically everyone but Nezuko, Tamayo, and Yushiro). It's how he killed the Temari demon way back, and shushed that one with the oil/swamp whatever before it could talk about him.

He can also know what they're thinking, based on him slaughtering the lower moons.

Extrapolating that, I'd assume it means he can also see what happened through their eyes.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-05, 20:27   Link #88
frubam
simp for Lyria
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: on the Grandcypher
Age: 38
Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
If I recall, Muzan basically has a psychic link with all demons under his control (which is... basically everyone but Nezuko, Tamayo, and Yushiro). It's how he killed the Temari demon way back, and shushed that one with the oil/swamp whatever before it could talk about him.

He can also know what they're thinking, based on him slaughtering the lower moons.

Extrapolating that, I'd assume it means he can also see what happened through their eyes.
Oh, if it was mentioned, I must've missed it D0=. I thought the oil swamp guy and the temari demon just had curses or something that would be independent from Muzan(e.g. fulfill the conditions and this effect happens), not that he saw what was going on and reacted himself. Same with the lower moons. I thought there was a separate demon that could read minds and give that info to Muzan. Well, guess that solves the mystery then. Makes a lot more sense that the ideas I was thinking about.
__________________
Pure of heart, precious as life (^,^ )


frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-05, 21:55   Link #89
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lost in the Fairy Forest
Kind of knew that was coming with Haganezuka when Tanjirou lost his sword but at less he got some good training in when he was runng away from Haganezuka and his knifes
__________________
Master_Yoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-06, 04:42   Link #90
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Kind of knew that was coming with Haganezuka when Tanjirou lost his sword but at less he got some good training in when he was runng away from Haganezuka and his knifes
Considering he was already struggling to walk due to his stomach injury, it was probably actively making his body worse than better.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-06, 07:23   Link #91
EroKing
Version Nightmare
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wherever the fanservice is
Age: 36
__________________
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-06, 09:51   Link #92
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
I'm a bit confused because from what he said he specifically needed to recruit female corps members. That suggests he had a plan that he couldn't perform himself on the ground of him not being female, probably some kind of infiltration plan, or something that requires access to a women only restricted area.

But then he accepted to recruit 3 guys instead. What?

Unless he plans to make them crossdress that doesn't make sense. Can they even pass with all those muscles?
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-06, 10:27   Link #93
Estzero1
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Unless he plans to make them crossdress that doesn't make sense.
If you have seen the OP at the end of the episode, this question should answer itself .

@EroKing
Nice! Also, she should be.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic242962_2.gif

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-06, 14:53   Link #94
frubam
simp for Lyria
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: on the Grandcypher
Age: 38
Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Thanks for this ! I'd have done it myself if I wasn't so lazy.
__________________
Pure of heart, precious as life (^,^ )


frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-06, 15:58   Link #95
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Unless he plans to make them crossdress that doesn't make sense. Can they even pass with all those muscles?
Come, now. This isn't your first anime.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-06, 18:03   Link #96
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Unless he plans to make them crossdress that doesn't make sense. Can they even pass with all those muscles?
In addition to the OP already showing it: remember Zenitsu and Tanjiro's reaction to seeing Inosuke's face for the first time.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-06, 18:16   Link #97
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
His face can certainly pass. not sure about everything else, like at all. Especially his voice and... exactly how do you convince Inosuke to act like a woman? That's going to be interesting for sure....
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-06, 19:26   Link #98
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 35
I should rewatch the OP because I only noticed Zenitsu being dressed as a woman.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-09, 14:37   Link #99
Cloudedmind
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
For those who have seen the movie and watched the first half of the season, is any of the extra content they've added worth watching the first half for? I was thinking of just skipping to the new arc.
__________________
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-09, 16:40   Link #100
EroKing
Version Nightmare
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Wherever the fanservice is
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
For those who have seen the movie and watched the first half of the season, is any of the extra content they've added worth watching the first half for? I was thinking of just skipping to the new arc.
Just the first episode was fully new material and you could consider it like a prequel OVA ep to the movie. Do check it out.
__________________
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.