AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-02-27, 12:00   Link #81
Konja9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -HAZE- View Post
Ok that may be true at first but later on i got the feeling that yuzu and madoka where somehow importantt even to her it was like she accepted it and even she was down with the things yuzu and modoka did and I donīt really know if you could say itīs for koharus interest
As it was said, the MC in this manga is Koharu. So, this was not going to be a conventional harem.

Even if Koharu accepted the harem, it probably would still be in her best interest if the other wives gone (at least, in the author's perspective).

PS: Another thing, since we believe that Koharu (Yuzu and Madoka too) accepted a man with other two wives, why is it so difficult to believe that Ryuu accepted that his wives have an open relationship?

Last edited by Konja9; 2018-02-27 at 12:12.
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 09:32   Link #82
Fufufu
Doffy

I dropped this manga long ago but my curiosity wants to know what's going on?
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 05:34   Link #83
Fufufu
Doffy

I guess most drop this manga.
Old 2018-07-15, 07:44   Link #84
Kazu-kun

It's funny how people were okay with the guy having three wives but pissed the girls have other guys themselves. Talk about double standards.
Old 2018-07-15, 07:58   Link #85
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Double Standard is real, Racism is real, Sexism is real

Male demographics hate NTR stories is real

The world is not solely comprised of good people impartial to everything

Tolerance and Apathy is paper thin

Be careful
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 11:08   Link #86
Fufufu
Doffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
It's funny how people were okay with the guy having three wives but pissed the girls have other guys themselves. Talk about double standards.
Dude you said yourself wife, it's another story he or she were cheating this where I'm not ok with. By the way, no one answered my question.
Old 2018-07-15, 14:10   Link #87
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
Dude you said yourself wife, it's another story he or she were cheating this where I'm not ok with. By the way, no one answered my question.
The meaning of cheating where out of the question when he got himself more than one women. It's like he said, he can't complain the girls have other dudes because he's doing the same .
Old 2018-07-15, 14:34   Link #88
Lex79

Quote:
I don't follow this manga since I've been warned it contains NTR, but I read a lot of harem series and yeah, I want the guy to have lots of girls but the girls have to be completely faithful and yeah, it's a double standard but since it's fiction I read for my personal enjoyment I don't care.
Lex79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 14:42   Link #89
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Double Standard is perfectly fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
I dropped this manga long ago but my curiosity wants to know what's going on?
Only following the eng

Last one is about the past of Suzu who fell for that loser and can't abandon him

Then the male MC decided to steal her from him
Old 2018-07-17, 10:04   Link #90
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
I was unable to follow this manga as they handle the marriage...just dunno, maybe if rather a debt was a full fledge toxic relationship and she knew what was getting into...that way would be a descontruction of harem genre..sadly the author flip flopped to much what kind of story he want to tell that make people dropped it
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 07:50   Link #91
-HAZE-

It seems like if joe isnīt lying about the fact that he canīt have children because of a vasectomy itīs ryuīs child.
Does that confirm itīs ryuīs and yuzuīs child ?
What I donīt get is the timeline the dude got out the prison she meetīs him and they have sex but how long did they do it until she was prgenant and no matter how I see it even in the chapter 138 where she is crying for joe because he leaving, it seems like she is with ryu only together because she knows with joe there is no future to have a family with him and that disturbs me, donīt get me wrong Iīm happy that she is staying yuzu is my favorite character in this series, she would be perefect if she didnīt sleep with the dude joe but letīs forget that for a sec she really dosenīt seem like she is in love with ryu and the decision to stay, Koharu was a huge factor and not because of ryu and that putīs me off.

Last edited by -HAZE-; 2018-08-07 at 11:02.
-HAZE- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-24, 10:52   Link #92
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Is he?
Old 2018-10-24, 14:43   Link #93
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post

Is he?
I think no, but he would be anyway, this is how this series work.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 13:23   Link #94
SirCopert

Why "fake harem"? The series begins and ends in a "true harem"
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 08:04   Link #95
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
Why "fake harem"? The series begins and ends in a "true harem"

it is fake harem did you ever see a harem where the wives go cheat on MC ?
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 11:30   Link #96
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
it is fake harem did you ever see a harem where the wives go cheat on MC ?
But wasn't it just one of the wives doing it? And in any case, in the end the series ended with true harem so calling it fake harem doesn't make sense
Old 2020-06-06, 01:43   Link #97
dark44

it isnt just one his two wives before the FMC cheat on him and left and one of them even give birth to a child from her lover check the pics above

True harem mean MC end with his lovers and have more than 3 but this story is cuck story and isnt harem at all
Old 2020-06-06, 09:41   Link #98
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
it isnt just one his two wives before the FMC cheat on him and left and one of them even give birth to a child from her lover check the pics above

True harem mean MC end with his lovers and have more than 3 but this story is cuck story and isnt harem at all
To tell the truth, it is not known whether he is his biological son or not, one of the wives thinks he is. However it does not matter if the relationships or have had problems, it is a true harem, true harems means that the series has a harem ending not that there are no relationship problems and in the end the series has a harem ending
Old 2020-06-06, 13:21   Link #99
dark44

come on friend this is a disgrace to all harem 2 wives left and cheat and one come back pregnant with other man child and only came back cause her lover abandon her and MC is just a rebound guy

Harem end ? they left and have fun and came back to MC and one of them pregnant with other guy child

we should remove True harem tag cause anyone well be mislead by it cause most harem fans hate Cheating and beta MC and some even wont accept non virgin girls
Old 2020-06-06, 13:40   Link #100
SirCopert

If I remember correctly the son of the FMC is also of the MC and since from what I remember she has not had sex with anyone else outside the MC, the other wife does not know if the son is from the MC, it seems that more than one character suspects that he is, and the other wife has difficulty conceiving. Okay there is the ntr, but it resolves (and by the way it could be avoided considering that the ntr was there because the mc took care of the situations, since for him it is like a game). And I don't understand this hatred towards non-virgin girls, it seems obvious to me that adult women are not virgins...

Tags
divorces, fake harem, harem, ntr, true harem