Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-12, 17:21   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 433 Discussion

Quote:
Quote:

* Chapter Begins with them talking about how they'll bring back his shinigami powers .

* Ginjou wants to be human again. Ichigo wants to be a shinigami again .

* Ginjou and his group says, before we were even born, our parents were attacked by hollows .

* Those traces left by the hollows, these are the powers we possess .

* Next time, will we finally reach something? Will the shinigami powers be returned ? .

* This method could probably return even Isshin's powers. Chad and Ichigo have a little chat .

* Chad : Do you really want to become a shinigami again ? .

* Chad: You can't see them anymore because you're lost your powers. Do you want to fight .

* Chad : Is it because you're hurting from not being able to protect everyone with your own powers .

* Chapter Ends with Chad Saying You don't have to hide it anymore , Ichigo .

Credits : Nezz /SpaceCat / Sheetz
// Ohana / 69Ruma

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2011-01-12 at 17:34.
Old 2011-01-12, 17:23   Link #2
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

just finished reading the chpt. the girl is now the equivelment of misa-misa from death note
a fangirl of the main charater in the actual manga =_='

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-01-12, 17:53   Link #3
sayde

I can appreciate this chapter for all the interesting bits we get to learn about hollows this week. Anyways, it seems Kubo set up Ichigo to become even more imba. Not only does the guy get to regain his shinigami powers, but he stands to inherit a hollow-based ability to control matter as well. And since he's getting hollow powers, he'll also likely regain his hollow half--which essentially means the return of Ogichi and his Vizard abilities too.

Nice job Kubo...nice job.
Old 2011-01-12, 17:54   Link #4
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I'll post it again here. For teh lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
THERE, ICHIGO UR POWERZ CUM FROM RUKIA

HAY HAY WAIT ICHIGO UR POWERZ CUMS FROM UR FATHER BEING A SOUL RAPPER

NO NO WAIT UR POWERZ CUMS FROM TEH HOGYOKU LOL RITE AIZEN?

WAIT WAIT I GOT IT UR POWERZ CUMS FROM UR MOM GETTIN PWNED BY HOLLOWZ

/Kubo
Old 2011-01-12, 19:10   Link #5
james0246

Have to say, the colour cover image was gorgeous (and the chapter looked as nice as ever). Goes to show that Kubo should draw another series, but leave the story up to someone else...

That being said, while I don't much like the thought of Ichigo gaining more powers spontaneously, I do like that Chad's powers seem to come from a Hollow attack on a parent (I'm unclear how this works, but I assume it was something similar to Blade's origin story), rather than simply hanging around Ichigo (which was the original explanation for Chad and Orohime, right?). I also like the idea that a group of empowered individuals actually want to give away their power in order to be ordinary...though, this begs the question as to whether or not the powers will somehow harm Ichigo...
Old 2011-01-12, 19:18   Link #6
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Not only does the guy get to regain his shinigami powers, but he stands to inherit a hollow-based ability to control matter as well. And since he's getting hollow powers, he'll also likely regain his hollow half--which essentially means the return of Ogichi and his Vizard abilities too.

Nice job Kubo...nice job.
-And all this is returning to us after little more than a month, or 17 months in manga-time. Loss of powers my ass. Zangetsu might as well have just told Ichigo to go on a vacation in the Bahamas and to come back with a tan. At least him regaining his powers once more should prove interesting, if only to see the method these guys plan on using. But wouldn't Ichigo being able to bend souls make him beyond powerful in the shinigami world? If everything has a soul in Seiretei, can't Ichigo just go in and ROFLPWN everything in sight just by flicking his wrist?

-That aside, I do like how his harem has another addition to it. He got how many women now exactly?
Old 2011-01-12, 19:49   Link #7
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Okay, I misinterpreted the chapter wrong. Nothing to do with Ichigo's current powers.
Old 2011-01-12, 19:56   Link #8
Fran~
floating away...

Blabla blablabla bla yadayada yada yada....

Why is Kubo obsessed with eternal explanations??? and those explanations are going nowhere!

Kubo we are here for a Shounen Action Manga... so please, pretty please, left the BS at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I do like that Chad's powers seem to come from a Hollow attack on a parent (I'm unclear how this works, but I assume it was something similar to Blade's origin story), rather than simply hanging around Ichigo (which was the original explanation for Chad and Orohime, right?).
Yeas, but now Kubo is contradicting himself for the third time... (Being around Ichigo, TEH Hougyoku, the Fullbringers now). BUT, i must say that Chad's powers seem hollow-istics from the first time, so i think that at least Kubo is coherent in one thing.
Old 2011-01-12, 20:27   Link #9
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Yeas, but now Kubo is contradicting himself for the third time... (Being around Ichigo, TEH Hougyoku, the Fullbringers now). BUT, i must say that Chad's powers seem hollow-istics from the first time, so i think that at least Kubo is coherent in one thing.
-Or maybe Aizen wasn't as intelligent as he would have had us believe and made a mistake in deducing how/where Ichigo's (even Chad and Orihime's) powers come from. To be honest, this was never fully explained to begin with so Kubo needs to explain in detail now so we don't call BS on it later.
Old 2011-01-12, 20:59   Link #10
Fran~
floating away...

Aizen already gave 3 different explanations, so it's already BS
Old 2011-01-12, 21:01   Link #11
GusGus

As I understand it, Chad's powers were always there, the hougyoku just made him more powerful.
Old 2011-01-12, 21:10   Link #12
secretzfan
*Fansubber

And now based on what Hacchi said Orihime's powers resemble that of a shingami
Quote:
THERE, ICHIGO UR POWERZ CUM FROM RUKIA

HAY HAY WAIT ICHIGO UR POWERZ CUMS FROM UR FATHER BEING A SOUL RAPPER

NO NO WAIT UR POWERZ CUMS FROM TEH HOGYOKU LOL RITE AIZEN?

WAIT WAIT I GOT IT UR POWERZ CUMS FROM UR MOM GETTIN PWNED BY HOLLOWZ

/Kubo
Make them connect the hogyoku just likely boosted his powers after he got them from Rukia and likey the same goes for getting pwned on
Old 2011-01-12, 21:18   Link #13
Freeter
beyond

Eri Kitamura as Riruka. Make it happen Kubo.
Old 2011-01-12, 21:20   Link #14
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Aizen already gave 3 different explanations, so it's already BS
-Aizen also fights almost exclusively by using illusions, deceptions, cuinning and bending of the words. In other words: HE'S A TROLL . For all we know, he could have been just BS-ing from day 1.
Old 2011-01-12, 21:48   Link #15
TheRime

This is interesting. So if a hollow attacks a pregnant woman, her kid will be likely to have superpowers. That's.... actually pretty interesting. But why does Ginjou say "all of us had a parent who was attacked by a hollow?" That seems to imply if a guy gets attacked, his sperm is somehow affected too, and whoever he impregnates will give birth to a superbaby. That's.... also pretty interesting. Side effects from hollow attacks include sperm mutation. yayz!

And that sounded pretty cold coming from Chad (who looks like he's 40). "Ever since you lost your powers, I haven't been able to look at you. (you disgust me, you useless swine!)"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-That aside, I do like how his harem has another addition to it. He got how many women now exactly?
Orihime, Nel, and Riruka makes three.

Quote:
Well, Aizen did say that the Hogyoku only grants powers/wishes/whatever to those who already have the potential.
Old 2011-01-12, 22:01   Link #16
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRime View Post
Tatsuki: She has long hair now, just one step for pigtails.
Yuzu: Brocon.

And i bet that Matsumoto and Yoruichi would love to tease Ichigo for a while, just for the lulz (Add Unagiya to the list)

Quote:
Well, Aizen did say that the Hogyoku only grants powers/wishes/whatever to those who already have the potential.
Aizen's words are meaningless, the troll who writes Bleach is Kubo. First Kubo (using Shun'o) wrote one explanation, after that Kubo used Aizen to give another explanation... and now... this week explanation.
Old 2011-01-12, 22:03   Link #17
kitten320

That's dumb... the hyper over powered Ichigo will become 10 times more Bishie than Aizen who alone owned all captains?
Why exactly do we need captains again? They all can go on vacation and leave everything to Ichigo who will kill enemies with a yawn -_-

Also will repeat myself from last thread. Why do they want to give up powers? Chad has no side effects from them so WHY?! What's so bad about having them?

Also the guy who attacked Ishida is not here, is he from other team who wants to keep powers to themselves?
Or is he part of their team? If so, then why attack Ishida?

Somehow I doubt that Ichigo will get all buddy buddy with them...
Old 2011-01-12, 22:50   Link #18
sayde

I think some of you may be misinterpreting the information in this chapter and/or indecently jumping to conclusions. When Ginjou stated "Chad is another one of us", he probably wasn't implying that Chad obtained his hollow powers through a hollow assault on a parent. All Ginjou was implying is that Chad is yet another human with hollow based abilities (which is no surprise). I don't think Kubo intended to retcon anything.

As far we know, Orihime and Chad both had their spiritual energy awakened through close contact with shinigami Ichigo and the Hougyoku was able to manifest their awakened power into their respective abilities as a result. Nothing presented in this chapter has necessarily contradicted this that I know of.
Old 2011-01-12, 22:53   Link #19
Fran~
floating away...

One last thing, Kubo stop repeating the formula:
Vizards: Shinji - Hiyori
Fullbringers: Ginjou - Riruka

And... both teams are there just for Ichigo's powers... even the approaches are the same!. Ginjou and Shinji (until now) are the same!.

So, isn't about hate Kubo/Bleach... i mean, this man really works?, What is he thinking?, srsly.
Old 2011-01-12, 23:06   Link #20
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Tatsuki: She has long hair now, just one step for pigtails.
Yuzu: Brocon.

And i bet that Matsumoto and Yoruichi would love to tease Ichigo for a while, just for the lulz (Add Unagiya to the list)
AND RUKIA!!!!

One last thing, Kubo stop repeating the formula:
Vizards: Shinji - Hiyori
Fullbringers: Ginjou - Riruka

Quote:
And... both teams are there just for Ichigo's powers... even the approaches are the same!. Ginjou and Shinji (until now) are the same!.

So, isn't about hate Kubo/Bleach... i mean, this man really works?, What is he thinking?, srsly.
It is called recycling the popular stuff too make of use, but just now there was a difference between them.
The Vizards are weak but bad ass
The full bringers are tough but not so bad ass looking.

Ginjou seems to not play as big as a role notice Ichigo didn't befriend Shinji till he had no choice Kubo seems to won't to get Ginjoro out the way too make room for bigger and better things. I have a good feeling the soul King
Anyway based on that Tite likely planned this arc out if you still can't see that then your just being ignorant now.