AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2005-12-22, 06:43   Link #1
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
theory about Gin [manga]

Before crash on forum there was a thread that had spoilers about Ichimaru Gin, I made some points there and would like to re post some of them
Spoiler for Ichimaru Gin:

I don't rememeber all I posted back then so ...
Old 2005-12-22, 09:50   Link #2
Ichimaru

Gins personality is just the way he is, a mysterious character in the series just like kabuto, not enough detail is given about him besides his rangiku relationship with him.

If he is what you think he is, then why should he join up with aizen and help aizen get power, wouldnt he worried about aizen turnin around on him. Only reason he was mean to the other gurls because he was just playin his role in the scam plot, Gin probaly has other intentions siding with aizen.

The first fight against Tatsuki, GIN wasnt even fightin serious against him. Gin was fightin with his normal sword, while he force that scrub captain to go shikai on him. IMO when Tatsuki release the ICE DRAGON, it felt more of a bankai release to me and dude still got owned. After the fight he walks away and tells that scrub to go treat HINAMORI; I dunno if that was part of the plan, or Gin is just playin along. Then he gets hold up by rangiku (he couldve killed her if he wanted to at that scene, since him/aizen/tousen were outnumbered there) and sweettalks her .

Then Aizen fights with Fox captain and uses "destruction art 90 aka black coffin" on him, Gin goes how u know that "watchers seat 90: chanting repulsion", to me GIN must know this technique or else he wouldnt be questioning Aizen usin it.

Then against the ryoka he releases his reiatsu, and one of them who has felt the wrath of kuchiki reiatsu even complimented GINS reaitsu how strong it was, i think GIN is stronger then kuchiki in terms of reiatsu. Man the guy is nasty!!!!

GIN ICHIMARU FOR PRESIDENT
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 15:28   Link #3
FlyMoto

I doubt Gin knew the technique - he didn't even know that it was a weaker form of the technique.
BTW, Its not tatsuki, its Toshiro, or Hitsugaya. Tatsuki is the girl in the real world that Inoue was friends with. We have no clue of how the fight between Hitsugaya and Gin would have gone, it did seem as if Gin was taunting Hitsugaya, but then again Gin had to release his Shikai to match Hitsugaya's(Hitsugaya had Gin trapped).
We just simply have not been given enough information about Gin to come to any decent conclusion about him at all, nothing about his strength or history can really be determined.
FlyMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 16:38   Link #4
ScytheBlade
Rawr!

Send a message via MSN to ScytheBlade
Gin owned Ishida, Orihime and Chad with his reiatsu alone.
ScytheBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 18:38   Link #5
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScytheBlade
Gin owned Ishida, Orihime and Chad with his reiatsu alone.
as Kubo Tite is in qlouse contact with anime creators he could ask them to bring up that just to have something to let more flashbacks in the future about how Gin was strong and so on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
If he is what you think he is, then why should he join up with aizen and help aizen get power, wouldnt he worried about aizen turnin around on him. Only reason he was mean to the other gurls because he was just playin his role in the scam plot, Gin probaly has other intentions siding with aizen.
that's what I'm saying that Gin is probably using Aizen as he is waaay too cool to be just his helper or something like that; I'd say that he think that Aizen will use no sure perfect way of making Vizored/Arrankles on him so he isn't afraid that Aizen would be too strong for hih...

I just remembered one more thing, maybe Gin is working with Vizored, and spying on Aizen too... he looks alike Hirako and talks with the same dyalect, so they might be even brothers...
Old 2005-12-22, 21:52   Link #6
ranchan13

Personally, I think Gin is the missing link that will eventually bring the final plot to a head. I have a feeling that Gin may just be the one who leads to Aizen's downfall. He has all the makings of a Starscream in Transformers, following his leader up until the point he feels that Aizen can no longer help him gain power. At that point, I believe he will turn on Aizen, weakening them both in a fight that will give the advantage to Ichigo and the good guys.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 22:39   Link #7
deathsvengeance
Dreams in Fear

I dunno.. his "I'm sorry.." to Rangiku leads me to believe that there is something way more deep about Gin than what meets the eye.
deathsvengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 23:37   Link #8
acidflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsvengeance
I dunno.. his "I'm sorry.." to Rangiku leads me to believe that there is something way more deep about Gin than what meets the eye.
Its kinda obvious its romance XD. Man, I hope Gin ditches Aizen to go and be all happy with Rangiku. Anyways, you know, I sure wouldn't mind the 22 filler eps to be all about Gin and about his past with Rangiku.
acidflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 00:56   Link #9
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
I just remembered one more thing, maybe Gin is working with Vizored, and spying on Aizen too... he looks alike Hirako and talks with the same dyalect, so they might be even brothers...
Yeh thats what i thought when hirako showed up, i even thought that was GIN, how small n skinny he can be. If Gin is a vizored, then he must be the leader of the vizord group or collaborating with sumone to start a war with the arrankuos. So far in the manga we still havnt seen GIN or Tousen in the room with Aizen.
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 05:43   Link #10
Wolcik

there is always a question "where did Aizen knew that there could be hibrids?"
of course we don't know how common the information about Vizored is...
but Gin making friends with Aizen and letting him know about Hougyoku would be fun, as Aizen though that he was helping him... so it might be even that they both want to screw each one somehow
Old 2005-12-23, 08:48   Link #11
D-Technolife
-=Gwapohon=-

well, i don't think gin is the real mastermind!! i think aizen is really the mastermind!!!... remember gin was aizens vice and superior!!!...From the facts that are shown in the manga!! its very very hard to assume and conclude things about gin and aizen!!!................. lets all just wait and see........
D-Technolife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 03:03   Link #12
amOKchen
duel me

We have seen so little to Ichimaru gin that it almost saddens me, he is my favority character
We can't do anythin but wait and see what happens, him having an inner hollow seems like a theory that could fit into the story though!
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 19:41   Link #13
whatasob
MY HAND

gin is my favorite character too, and i definitely agree that he's like kabuto. i think there's a bit of a redemptive side to him, kinda like snape (flame on, guys, im ready ). i also believe that he and tousen are not entirely evil.
whatasob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 20:06   Link #14
Jays

You guys are placing way to much emphasis on this.

Zaraki Kenpachi notes that both Gin Ichimaru and Kaname Tousen are both afraid of dying. Is it a co-incidence that both of them are the ones that left with Aizen? I rather think not. Aizen must have found in Ichimaru what he considered to be qualities that would make him a good second in command, and he approached Gin.

Of course Gin being afraid of death decided to go with the side he believed would win out in the end. I also disagree with Gin being the missing link or that he will turn on Aizen. Tousen notes after Wonderwice(sp) met Gin, Wonderwice felt really uneasy and reacted in a way like Rukia, saying that Gin has that affect on many people. I wouldn't say he's completely evil, but at best, the closest we'd ever see him to doing something outside of what Aizen wants would be to sacrifice himself to save Matsumoto if her life becomes in danger.

In my belief, Gin is the most loyal subordinate of Aizen. If you can expect anyone to turn on Aizen, it's Tousen or Grimmjow.
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 21:46   Link #15
SaraPandora27

I think that if there's another side to Gin, it would be a much cruel, dark and twisted one, in stead of him having a redemptive personality. Various characters have mentioned about how uncomfortable they feel when they are with Gin. Example, Rukia mentioned that being around Gin feels like having snakes around her neck (or something to that effect). People just don't feel safe with him.

Maybe the reason why he's with Aizen is to fulfil his own personal goal. Having said that, the only quality that makes him remotely human is his relationship with Matsumoto.. although that may be due to their closeness and being childhood friends.

In addition to that, it was mentioned and shown in the SS Arc that Gin is afraid of death. I feel that the other reason he's with Aizen is because he thinks that it's the stronger side.
SaraPandora27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 04:46   Link #16
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

I too think Gin is Cooperating with Aizen in return for something, i dont see any other reasons why he would go with Aizen, yes there is more to Gin that hasn't been revealed yet and when that happens, this will show us his true self and also the missing plot holes about Aizen, we already know enough already about tousen and we can assume that he is weaker than Gin, we cant determine how strong is but i'm sure he is a force to be reckoned with.
Old 2007-06-04, 05:02   Link #17
HeroKnight

One things for sure , HE's OUR FAVORITE CHAR~
HeroKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 08:57   Link #18
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I do think Gin's the brain and Aizen's the muscle in this partnership .
Old 2007-06-04, 10:22   Link #19
cheese4u
da big boss

If you ask me, I'd say that Aizen, Gin, and Tousen are probably Vaizards now. As proven by Grimmjow, not all of the arrancar are loyal so they'd have to have something to protect themselves from a possible revolt, otherwise you'd have a Frankenstein situation where the creation destroys the creator.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 11:25   Link #20
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

That be so cool if Grimmjaw became a some what good guy.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote