AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2022-04-24, 16:21   Link #24261
cyberdemon

And the final and most important question, do Oscar and Miledi finally hook up before the end?
Old 2022-04-24, 18:51   Link #24262
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
And the final and most important question, do Oscar and Miledi finally hook up before the end?
Spoiler:
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-24, 19:46   Link #24263
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Spoiler:
So he, and other Liberators, did fulfill that promise t the end of Ehit's death then
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-24, 20:16   Link #24264
cyberdemon

Man I really hope we get an after story featuring reincarnations of this poor couple. This also makes me hope Miledi and the spirits of the other liberators are more directly involved in that asshole Ehits death. Even something as simple as their spirits turning up to restrain Ehit so Hajime and Yue can deliver the final blow

Speaking of reincarnations. Anyone think some of Hajimes children will be reincarnations of the liberators. I could even see his child with Yue being Miledi lol

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2022-04-24 at 20:47.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-10, 18:07   Link #24265
cyberdemon

It’s probably just a placeholder but Amazon has an expected August release date for volume 13
Old 2022-05-11, 12:07   Link #24266
borisdrakoni

Quote:
It’s probably just a placeholder but Amazon has an expected August release date for volume 13
It's just a placeholder. Except for rare instances, Overlap only announces its new releases a month in advance. Even Amazon Japan doesn't have a page for volume 13 yet. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if volume 13 came out in August or September since I think there's a good chance the summer OVA could be bundled with it, but the chances of it seeing western distribution before the end of the year are pretty slim considering how long J-Novel usually takes to put out a new volume.
Old 2022-05-15, 18:28   Link #24267
cyberdemon

I just realized after reading the tortus travel journals the the pictures Miledi kept were actually the colored images from the zero series
Old 2022-06-03, 03:15   Link #24268
Huh...?

OVA is confirmed to be based on "The Miraculous Meeting and the Phantasmagorical Adventure" from the SS Collection Volume, and is going to released on 25th September (supposedly along with Main Story Volume 13)
https://arifureta.com/news/news-2751/
https://arifureta.com/blu-ray/blu-ray-2739/
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-03, 04:41   Link #24269
borisdrakoni

^ They also cast Satoshi Hino as Nize, which is another big name for the Liberators’ crew. The OVA is apparently going to be around 40 minutes, but if they don’t announce a Zero adaptation after this I’ll be surprised.
Old 2022-06-05, 11:46   Link #24270
cyberdemon

The author mentioned in the new after story chapter that the plan is to release volume 13 in September
Old 2022-06-05, 12:33   Link #24271
Huh...?

There is also mention of how he feels it would be "nice to end the WN around the same time".

Old 2022-06-05, 15:58   Link #24272
cyberdemon

Actually it says final part which is a little vague especially when the author said that they were still enjoying writing after story. Or was that a mistranslation? By final part it could just mean of tortus travel journal.

I’d hate for it to end. I want to get some stories about the demon king and his mistress lol
Old 2022-06-08, 16:37   Link #24273
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Actually it says final part which is a little vague especially when the author said that they were still enjoying writing after story. Or was that a mistranslation? By final part it could just mean of tortus travel journal.

I’d hate for it to end. I want to get some stories about the demon king and his mistress lol
Shirakome pretty clearly wrote Web version(Web版) in his afterword, indicating he was talking about the WN in its entirety, not just the Tortus Travel arc. Then again, this is him we're talking about, so his "maybe it'll be done by the end of the year" will probably turn into him finally wrapping it up around this time next year.
Old 2022-06-09, 01:52   Link #24274
Huh...?

Yeah, what he said is pretty vague, which could mean either
* i am enjoying writing the WN, but as the LN is coming to the end, i want to
** end the WN version of the TTJ (which is like a recap of Main Story) at the same time or by the end of this year, or
** end the WN version itself.

Old 2022-06-10, 15:36   Link #24275
cyberdemon

Then again it could just be the wn version so he can focus purely on a ln version of AFter story. Ending the wn version doesn’t mean he won’t keep releasing new stories in a ln version.
Old 2022-06-23, 09:00   Link #24276
cyberdemon

Yay volume 12 just released in English

Edit: after finishing the volume, I am disappointed that they didn’t end the epilogue with an image of grown up Yue sitting on a throne lol.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2022-06-24 at 21:44.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-26, 20:50   Link #24277
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Yay volume 12 just released in English

Edit: after finishing the volume, I am disappointed that they didn’t end the epilogue with an image of grown up Yue sitting on a throne lol.
I’d say it’s a fair bet that Yue will probably get the cover for volume 13 and most likely the color insert too, which makes up for it. Incidentally, thanks to the OVA, most of the Japanese distributors already have preorder pages up for it in case anyone else feels like picking it up. The new BD bonus novel should also be released in a couple of months.
Old 2022-07-01, 08:51   Link #24278
sierra117
Harem Seeker

It had been years since i read that part, but Did the WN ever mentioning that Kouki and Eri already have s*x?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2022-07-01, 14:43   Link #24279
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
It had been years since i read that part, but Did the WN ever mentioning that Kouki and Eri already have s*x?
Not really from what I remember. Shirakome almost always skirts around the Nocturne topic without ever going into much detail. Even with Hajime and the girls it mostly boils down to an afterthought of "Well, that happened." in the text. I think it was just an unspoken assumption given Eri's personality and the 3 days she had to do whatever she wanted with Kouki.
Old 2022-07-01, 18:49   Link #24280
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Not really from what I remember. Shirakome almost always skirts around the Nocturne topic without ever going into much detail. Even with Hajime and the girls it mostly boils down to an afterthought of "Well, that happened." in the text. I think it was just an unspoken assumption given Eri's personality and the 3 days she had to do whatever she wanted with Kouki.
Yet the LN version directly hinted it huh

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel