AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-10-28, 19:21   Link #61
Tiberium Wolf

I think my mistake was also not lvling him up. I had mine at lvl 34 and the apostle at lvl 33.

BTW, since u have pic in here... what is the "Sat." number?
Old 2009-10-29, 20:12   Link #62
Rawgers
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
I think my mistake was also not lvling him up. I had mine at lvl 34 and the apostle at lvl 33.

BTW, since u have pic in here... what is the "Sat." number?
Rance's satisfaction.
Rawgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 21:28   Link #63
DeotoxSlayer

I know after completing the game you get 5 points automatically on your next playthrough but, if you complete it a second time does the number of points you get go up to 10.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 03:20   Link #64
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I know after completing the game you get 5 points automatically on your next playthrough but, if you complete it a second time does the number of points you get go up to 10.
Only if you complete a different route.

On the side note. Orochi is such a beast ._.
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 02:19   Link #65
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

Greatest game ever. I'm only disappointed that the Kouhime (True) Route came first, because it was the longest and the persistent Demon Army attacks ruined it for me.

There should have been more than Kenshin/Isoroku/Ran though...I felt a bit disappointed (spoiled by Ever17) that barring a few interactions most of the characters just faded away into the battle simulator.

Souun got some good interactions with Takuga, and some of the ninjas got to chat away but that's it.
Malintex_Terek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 14:54   Link #66
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
you can get more points by raising everyones aff points then choose "the End Game Pt" on level up. Those points are not affected by the number of turns you require.
Old 2009-12-18, 21:16   Link #67
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
Greatest game ever. I'm only disappointed that the Kouhime (True) Route came first, because it was the longest and the persistent Demon Army attacks ruined it for me.

There should have been more than Kenshin/Isoroku/Ran though...I felt a bit disappointed (spoiled by Ever17) that barring a few interactions most of the characters just faded away into the battle simulator.

Souun got some good interactions with Takuga, and some of the ninjas got to chat away but that's it.
by the way it's not really a kouhime route it's sil's route cuz we all know who rance's favorite is.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 11:06   Link #68
velvet nightmare

just started playing this, and omfg it gets stupid hard when the demon army shows up

i can never develop as fast as the other countries have saved up over time
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 10:34   Link #69
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
just started playing this, and omfg it gets stupid hard when the demon army shows up

just keep playing, eventually something will happen to allow you to complete the true history route.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 17:24   Link #70
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

While that something helps, it usually bruises the player's ego. Same think with unlocking the easier difficulties for boss battles.

Quote:

True is actually the hardest route, especially for first play (even second game, five star are easier than five star, not only because you have bonuses but because you know exactly what will happen). This is compensated for by making the Demon Army mortal, whereas in Kenshin and Isoroku it cannot be defeated.
Malintex_Terek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 14:29   Link #71
velvet nightmare

hmm ok i got to the point where i auto take over some territories to the west, but then the demon army just has too many troops. meaning lets say i have enough commanders for 3 decent teams. 1 team will take over a demon land, i end turn, then they attack back 3 times so i barely defend with the remaining 2 and for the third, i lose the land i captured in the first place, bah, that's annoying.

edit: oh and also there's those enemy 'elites' they have like 3000 troops, vs my defender unit cap of 1000 troops, and they literally 2 shot my guys through guard... rofl

Last edited by velvet nightmare; 2009-12-26 at 14:47.
Old 2009-12-26, 15:01   Link #72
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
hmm ok i got to the point where i auto take over some territories to the west, but then the demon army just has too many troops. meaning lets say i have enough commanders for 3 decent teams. 1 team will take over a demon land, i end turn, then they attack back 3 times so i barely defend with the remaining 2 and for the third, i lose the land i captured in the first place, bah, that's annoying.
how many terrorities do you have have? By the time the 5th gourd is broken the only ones left standing should be Takada, Akeshi, Iga and Youkai.

and you should have

Senhime
Kenshin
Kentaro
Natori
Hojo Soun
Nao Ai
the Mori sisters
the Reinforcements form Zeth and Leaza

and are you using your item correctly?
Mori Teru with CounterAttack2 is perfect for the Dragonfly slasher
56 with yamato bow skill + Ryuugu Sword Urashimaru
Yuzumi + working bee.

i suggest you look over the faq on gamefaq by Nalamar (one of Yandere's) and the Alice game wiki for Rance7 about the strenght and weakness of characters and where to get certain items which are very helpful

btw if you have trouble with diviners, use ninjas against them. it will break their concentrations, same for Mikos.
Old 2009-12-26, 15:48   Link #73
velvet nightmare

i tried to follow the walk through on gamefaqs, but the game started to deviate near turn 50 or so b/c i couldnt take over some towns fast enough, but yeah here's my map so far:

right now sill is frozen too, not sure what im supposed to do about that

Spoiler for map:

i have everyone on that list except for soun and mori sisters

i have the same equipment set up with yamamoto but is yuzumi the gunner worth it? gunners at the front are kind of squishy =( and the item you equip reduces troops at the beginning right? b/c she's in the jail right now so i should bring her out and use it right away?
Old 2009-12-26, 16:02   Link #74
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
i tried to follow the walk through on gamefaqs, but the game started to deviate near turn 50 or so b/c i couldnt take over some towns fast enough, but yeah here's my map so far:

right now sill is frozen too, not sure what im supposed to do about that

Spoiler for map:

i have everyone on that list except for soun and mori sisters

i have the same equipment set up with yamamoto but is yuzumi the gunner worth it? gunners at the front are kind of squishy =( and the item you equip reduces troops at the beginning right? b/c she's in the jail right now so i should bring her out and use it right away?
Yuzumi has a instant kill ability. Give her the Working Bee which increase her Action pts form 1 to 3 then increase her troops to 1k and she would either devasate most front-line opponents or kill them instantly. You just need to make sure she is pair up with a good foot-general to soak up the damage directed at her.

form your map i see you major problem is you don't have enough Power and the fact that your power cost is only 82 means you need more troops and to lvl up you generals more.
My suggestion don't attack, just defend and built up the national power and find as many of the gold stautes (3 total) to increase your gold supply and just built up your troops.

Once you have around 30k troops go after the Youkai, recurit Masume and his four wives. Omachi+Natori = instant Win.

Don't bother looking at how many pts is left in the game or how many turns you are using. Use the sat bonus to increase everyone aff pts when they are at 7 talk to them and on the gain skills get the "End Game pt" if those characters are still with you at the end of the game you will receive 2 pts for character with this skill. you should have around 30 to 40 pts for you next game which would make it a lot eaiser on your next replay.

PS. "End Game Pts" are only availabel to those character who currently don't have a skill at that spots. So Senhime who have auto heal won't have End Game Pts skill available.

PS. let me look at your current General and Prisoner roster.
Old 2009-12-26, 16:13   Link #75
velvet nightmare

Spoiler for jail:

the guys at the bottom are my scouts

so i should attack the yokai on the right side? and just defend the demon army on the left?

what are those gold statues?

also when i click the system info button, it says my basic score is 66, is that what the points refer to?

edit: holy shit yuzumi gunners cost 120g per soldier, that'll take me like 10 turns to get to 1000 lol, any way to make gold faster? i earn like 5-7k a turn or something like that

Last edited by velvet nightmare; 2009-12-26 at 16:24.
Old 2009-12-26, 16:38   Link #76
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Spoiler for jail:

the guys at the bottom are my scouts

so i should attack the yokai on the right side? and just defend the demon army on the left?

what are those gold statues?

also when i click the system info button, it says my basic score is 66, is that what the points refer to?
Currently just defend as you don't enough troops or cash to attack anyone.
Put the battles on Ran, Lolicon and Kanamei (increase her troops to a 1k first) Just let the demon army attack and don't defend except for the last castle then allow the permit holders to take back those ground.

i would fire Akechi, maede, kiyomaru, shoujun and recurit Ikkyu, Tangegashima, Yuzumi, Hara and Honda. and fire other generics to make room for the Youkai when you capture them.

Ikkyu has a ability call "Reversal of Foutune" this ability allows Ikkyu to reverse the meter at the top of the battle screen. So if you are losing having Ikkyu fire of the Reversal of Foutune allows you to win. That is if he can fire that fire (need time to prepare) and 2. you can run out the clock before the other sides beats to a pulp.

66 = 60 starting game pt + 6pts for clearing characters. Each clear character is 2pts, with 6pts you have only clear 3 characters.

the 3 gold statues increa you gold output by 10% each.
1 - form dungeon
2 - item shop in exchange for ogre bones
3 - seach one of your proviences.

btw you don't actually need to attack the Youkai to win but recuriting Masume and his wives would make things easier. What you really need is just more troops (a lot more compensated for too many generics) and use those battle permits.

Also when fighting Xaiver in the last battle, you need to make sure both kentaro and Rance are at mid 50s levels. So if you have Skill Book use them on kentaro and increase his skill pts.

reminder on the item shop you can pick up a item which gives 1k troops mikos and female warriors. but you need a lot of Orge bones. You can get Ogre bones in the dungeon. As long as you don't finish the last level of the dungeons you can always go back through it again to pick up orge bones and skills books. You can go through a dungeon(except last lvl) as many times as that dungeon has levels.

In Izumo there should be a discount ticket which if equip on one fo your generals would give you a10% discount on recuriting soldiers. And increase the national powers which would also increase the amount of gold you get. And get all 3 of the gold statues and get a extra 30% in gold each turn.

Also make recuriting for Yuzumi near the end of you prepartions. Increase the soldiers for Kenshin, Sen and Rance first.
Old 2009-12-26, 16:46   Link #77
velvet nightmare

the battle permits have already expired so i guess i just keep defending

does development increase earnings at all?

and how do you check your total troop count?

any solutions to get around the 120g cost for gunners?
Old 2009-12-26, 16:52   Link #78
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
the battle permits have already expired so i guess i just keep defending

does development increase earnings at all?

and how do you check your total troop count?

any solutions to get around the 120g cost for gunners?
developement = increase earning

troops counts - beginning of every turn or count them yourselve

120g cost - None if it is already after discount ticket. just increase your gold output.

There are also some events that gives you 5k.
Old 2009-12-26, 16:54   Link #79
velvet nightmare

alright, thanks for the help, im going to try these now and see how it goes, i'll get back to you tomorrow on progess

btw, is getting loot for one of my defenders worth it?
Old 2009-12-26, 17:06   Link #80
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
alright, thanks for the help, im going to try these now and see how it goes, i'll get back to you tomorrow on progess

btw, is getting loot for one of my defenders worth it?
looting? not a bad idea if you have time. but i would focus on defending and develope national power.

i restarted this game 3x on the first play through until i got a better handle on the game mechanics. I don't think you necessary need to restart but you are going to need a lot of troops and you need to increase Rance and Kentaro's skill pts and lvls. Both of them will it when facing Xavier.