AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-03-11, 11:50   Link #12661
Snow_Wolf_IH

Hi y’all, how’s it going. i’m Snow Wolf, the one and only, wise and noble Snow Wolf.
I’m going to take a look around and see how things are one here, and chat for a bit. hoping to make new friends and have fun.

my fav’s anime?
Spice and Wolf
black lagoon
Initial D
Full Metal Panic!
Clannad
Kanon
Monster
Angel Beats!
Air Gear
Shuffle!

my music?
country, rock, and metal. but i really listen to all types.

i like to goof off, freestyle roleplay. having fun, i love working on my cars, love racing.

well i hope i like is here.
Snow_Wolf_IH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 19:46   Link #12662
RyaStarlimg
the ghost artist

hi im a noob, i havent been part of alot of fourms since the old janime fourms got hacked one too many times dor my taste. im an artist for hobby, amd i liked anime, manga and non anime stuff. im also. torrent buff so ill probably stalk about there for a bit
RyaStarlimg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 01:50   Link #12663
Shadow RockLee

New Guy in Town

Hi, I have been watching animation before there were subtitle to many them. I use to rent them on VHS in Japantown. I used to take Japanese, a talent long lost. Now I can't stay subtitles, but know the original Japanese is almost always going to put the English dub to same.

I like most of Hayao Miyazaki's movies, Dragon -all even the internet only version, Baki, Fighting Spirit, Akira, Guyver-all versions. My favorite is martial types (I like it better is the creators actually know something about martial arts, like Baki and Ippo/ Tenchi good but the fight scene are horrid if your a martial artist...opps too much, then powers, then mecha.
Shadow RockLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 16:40   Link #12664
Jaedia

Ello
In my endless hunt for an active but friendly (and well moderated) anime forum, I landed up here. I keep landing on forums which are full of trolling and bullying, barely active, or don't necessarily encourage discussion. This forum seems like it could be what I'm looking for! I just like to be part of a little community so that I can discuss things I enjoy without worrying about nasties.

Anyway, I have a tendency to babble, I dip in an out of anime but when I dip in I have a tendency to marathon entire series. I tend to prefer to sci-fi/fantasy side of anime but I'll try (almost) anything at least once. And I adore Ghibli. I'm also into blogging, fantasy books, Western TV and gaming. I'm a pretty big MMO gamer but I also dip in and out of RPGs and Sim type games. o/
Old 2013-03-14, 02:26   Link #12665
Psyonic

Hello all i am new here and i hope i can find something fun or even new things at here
Psyonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 03:34   Link #12666
ryanosuke

Wow beginning posts start in 2003..I feel like I've missed out by not finding this site until today. But I am new here. This isn't my first time on an anime forum, but it has been a few years, so I will follow the rules as much as possible lol. Anyways...I'm rambling on so I'll introduce myself now.
I'm ryanosuke, a lone wolf spirit of sorts. I can go by ryano or Shou. Either is okay. I love anime and singing. I currently have graduated high school and will be turning 20 in two weeks. Hip hip hooray lol *glares* What I can't throw myself a little cheer? Dang... *pouts* lol Hope to enjoy it here
ryanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 00:39   Link #12667
dacis2

Legend of the Galactic Heroes fan, joined to post in a thread. Please be kind to me
dacis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-16, 11:24   Link #12668
cherushi-chan

Cool This is my first time to join a forum :D

Hi! so im new here! As I said, this is my first time to join an anime forum. but i really love anime so i thought that i must join one. to gain more informations and updates about new anime as well. hehe. that's all. so i hope you guys can help me finding a great anime. BTW.. i like anime that are in the genre of ROMANCE, COMEDY, ACTION, SLICE OF LIFE, SCHOOL LIFE, SHOUJO, and SUPERNATURAL. any of them will do. But i like anime that has lots of comedy and romance
cherushi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 19:13   Link #12669
Erirr

I was actually on this forum once before in 2011 - 2012 but I wasn't active or that talkative so that doesn't matter! Hi, nice to meet you, my name is Erirr but you can call me Er or anything creative you can come up with. Nothing much to come up with since my name isn't that long or fancy tancy. I hope to enjoy the community and maybe spark up my graphic making again, though I won't share until I can get better, haven't done so for such a long time!
Old 2013-03-19, 09:35   Link #12670
trizir

Greetings, I'm new to this forum and I will be exploring this forum hehehe
trizir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 17:16   Link #12671
diascia
a 1/2,578,917 chance

Hi everyone, I'm new to forums in general, this looks fun. Nice to meet you all
diascia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 22:34   Link #12672
Cheerful Orange

Heya. Technically registered a while ago, but more used the account to just float around and read threads I found interesting than anything, but I decided to become slightly more active. Pleasure to meet you, hypothetical people reading this.
Cheerful Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 22:41   Link #12673
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

so many new faces...i'm at a lost for NAMES. i hope you guys all enjoy your stay and have FUN.

warm regards,
-Xefizyxen-
Old 2013-03-20, 23:28   Link #12674
Gundam-sama
Oh Hai

Hi guys, Whats up? I have been lurking for a while and thought it was worth it to register.
Gundam-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 21:28   Link #12675
cj_iwakura
The Rhythm Rogue

Send a message via AIM to cj_iwakura
Yo all, found the place through Witch-Hunt, seems like a solid Umineko community, especially since our translation group has some big things coming.
cj_iwakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 23:42   Link #12676
Lost Cause

Hi new people! Welcome to AnimeSuki! Hope you enjoy your stay and post often!
See you in the threads, and make note of the rules too please.

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 08:47   Link #12677
jketh

introduction

well im jketh and i came to this community for my interests which are to find other people that like light novels, manga and anime.

the things that i like are mostly comedy, ecchi with some action like high school dxd (light novel) and infinite stratos.

i also hope i will get along with other users in this site

thx for reading
jketh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 00:05   Link #12678
KiritoS.A.O

Smile Hello All

Hello everyone ^w^ i'm new to this forumn. My name is Brandon and i am a extremely dedicated S.A.O fan ! I am a major gamer and love to meet people but mainly online b/c in real life im shy >w<. I tend to try and make a close nit kind of family enviorment with my friends, and i hope one day i can call you guys my online family ^w^ of fellow anime lovers
KiritoS.A.O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 00:36   Link #12679
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
jketh and KiritoS.A.O, Welcome to SAO.. I mean Animesuki... Hope you enjoy the forums.. be good with us....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 01:01   Link #12680
HasuMasu
*Artist

Make sure there's a log-out button.

You'll never leave AnimeSuki Online.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members