AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-04, 23:56   Link #981
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos View Post
poor ellis,she worked so hard,those five years,to reach king class,yet Rudy,that douchebag,got forgiven so easily:when i learned the reason of her infertility(her crasy regime training),it reawakened my anger again
did he even apologised to her once?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
it's Rudy misunderstanding[if the author didn't make it like that we won't get Rudy sandwiched by his three wifes]
he already apologized[and got beaten by Orusuteddo till inch of his life is already enough]
It's Ellis' fault for thinking it would be fine to disappear after leaving a note that wasn't very clear. I find it hard to fault Rudy in that situation.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 00:46   Link #982
amigos

She gave him her virginity,is'nt that enough,after all they got trought together?
amigos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 01:04   Link #983
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos View Post
She gave him her virginity,is'nt that enough,after all they got trought together?
She left a note with a single line after that and told the Butler and Girenu to absolutely not tell him her location, even though they knew.

Rather than her just disappearing(where he might have chased her) it appeared more like she left intentionally leaving him behind.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 01:19   Link #984
amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
She left a note with a single line after that and told the Butler and Girenu to absolutely not tell him her location, even though they knew.

Rather than her just disappearing(where he might have chased her) it appeared more like she left intentionally leaving him behind.
I guess i need to cool down a little
Old 2014-07-05, 02:45   Link #985
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
I get the feeling that Rudy is similiar to Sakurar Tomoki
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 04:53   Link #986
amigos

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineC View Post
I get the feeling that Rudy is similiar to Sakurar Tomoki
both are among my fav mc of all time,too!
Old 2014-07-05, 05:14   Link #987
CNine
Inactive Member

The borrowed Cat A.K.A Linier

Linier getting caught in the debt sold as a slave
get picked by Ellis
and bought by Rudy
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 06:16   Link #988
tonyorobsky

Rudy similar to Tomoki???
...When it comes to underwear, yes!!
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 06:17   Link #989
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
I actually just ended up remaking map 1, since the first time I tried to translate Map 1 it was when I hadn't even finished volume 4-6. Now that I know where everything is anyways it was easier to translate.

Though I doubt the translations match up to what was on the original.

I'm not sure when the house image when will be used, I think it wasn't until map 3? I won't be doing that one for a while, but just figured I'd ask in advance, thank you.

There were some names bothering me though, the capital of Asura Kingdom, Arusu, Alusu, Alus, Alius, and the name of that one 10,000 year old mountain dungeon, that I believe is being pointed at on all the maps. I'm pretty confident Sharia wasn't on this map at all, but figured I'd add it since it can't hurt.

Also, the name of the Milis Kingdom capital bothers me too, what should we call that? Milishion? Milision? Milition? Militian? It sounds so familiar yet so far away from something I've heard before...
Just asking but is this a round world or just a square? The area where Rudeus landed after the teleport is kinda close if you move to east.

Last edited by Tiberium Wolf; 2014-07-05 at 09:34.
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 06:57   Link #990
Kerfirou

I would like to think that beyond the eastern and western end of the continents, there are vast amount of ocean separating them not shown in the map if its round.

In other word, there won't be any ships for those two extremities, and I don't think Rudy is good enough to attempt a Columbus.
Kerfirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 07:42   Link #991
Kaito Yamakage

It was round until Orusuteddo sneezed then it became square.

The author drew it himself, it's like a valuable item! He even leaves a note to let him go on his bad drawing skills, lol.

I wonder if volume 3 of the LN version includes an awesome looking map 1? Hard to imagine he would include that in a printed version.
Old 2014-07-05, 08:30   Link #992
Awrya
U mad?

Looks like the target of rescue was Pham all along, Agnes was more like a bonus.

Linear's predicament was quite funny, her grandfather Gustave sent her to Sharia to enrol in the Magic university because his children Gyuse (I think?) and Ghyslaine were not too bright. Gustave hoped Linear would become more educated, smarter and learn about leadership, but she fell for a scam and was forced into slavery. 6 years of education were for nothing, I wonder what face he'd make if he knew Linear did not grow up as he had hoped and ended up as a slave.

So this is what happened to Linear, hitogami said if Rudeus made a move towards Linear or Pursena instead of going to Begaritt continent, everyone would become happy. Since Linear ended up as a slave, if Rudeus chose her, she'd become his second wife instead of Roxy while Pursena would become the matriarch of the Great Forest. If Rudeus chose Pursena, their position would be reversed.

Looks like it was the Boreas who wanted to buy Linear, since Rudeus bought her instead, I wonder if this will lead to a future conflict between Rudeus and Boreas family.
Maybe they'll have the same thought as Philemon about Rudeus strengthening ties with influential people, using the grandchild, Ellis, of the previous head, Sauros, to gain control of the Boreas family.
Since hitogami mostly used two pawns to interfere with Rudeus and Orusuteddo, the third apostle could be James, who was advised to buy Linear. This incident would give hitogami the perfect opportunity to convince James that Rudeus was plotting against him.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Just asking but is this a round would or just a square? The area where Rudeus landed after the teleport is kinda close if you move to east.
The map of earth is also usually a square, that doesn't mean that earth is a square as well.
There's an ocean (blank space) between the two continents, their seafaring is most likely not that advanced to travel a long distance. That's why the ports that allow travel between continents are usually at places where the distance between continents are the shortest.
Old 2014-07-05, 09:37   Link #993
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
The map of earth is also usually a square, that doesn't mean that earth is a square as well.
There's an ocean (blank space) between the two continents, their seafaring is most likely not that advanced to travel a long distance. That's why the ports that allow travel between continents are usually at places where the distance between continents are the shortest.
I ask because of the world map in HxH. Since their current known world is not a world map.
Old 2014-07-05, 09:52   Link #994
kazzuya13

Why did they delete chapter 24-27?
Old 2014-07-05, 10:03   Link #995
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Coz the original translator ask the people for editing these chapters(tl diferent), so i think he deletes in order to edit and post after, i was late in copy/paste so we only need wait.,..
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 10:20   Link #996
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
So this is what happened to Linear, hitogami said if Rudeus made a move towards Linear or Pursena instead of going to Begaritt continent, everyone would become happy. Since Linear ended up as a slave, if Rudeus chose her, she'd become his second wife instead of Roxy while Pursena would become the matriarch of the Great Forest. If Rudeus chose Pursena, their position would be reversed.
It appears that for the longest time the only reasons that Hitogami was helping Rudy was to keep him away from Roxy.

If Rudy was not being helped by hitogami, he would have been slower and dead end would then have gained another mage. Roxy would have met up and then joined them, so instead of consistently missing each other they would have traveled together.

Hitogami's primary goal was to eliminate Roxy and Rudy's gene's from mixing. The quoted section was just another play at it. Hook Rudy up with some other wives so that way he won't meet with or marry Roxy.

Getting Rudy as an apostle would be a nice secondary bonus once everything else sorted itself out.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 10:21   Link #997
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
Coz the original translator ask the people for editing these chapters(tl diferent), so i think he deletes in order to edit and post after, i was late in copy/paste so we only need wait.,..
However I read that the translator is already at work in translating chapter 28 that means that he won't be the one to edit chapter 24-27.
Old 2014-07-05, 12:39   Link #998
Xacual

I'm pretty sure silentwolfie isn't the one doing the edits to begin with.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 15:12   Link #999
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

So, Lala doesn't cry at all, and even if they try to make her laugh; she won't respond. The family is worried (specially Sylphy), but Rudeus holds the suspicion that it might be a reeincarnated person just like he is (he suspected the same for Lucy, but he is at ease now that Lucy is acting more "baby like").

Lala doesn't answer to English nor Japanese, btw. Leo seems to be clingy of Lala when Roxy is gone..... Part of me is guessing that deadpan-ness is just in the blood

Last edited by Okashira; 2014-07-05 at 19:18.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 16:11   Link #1000
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
More like I didn't know if Silent planned to edit them, I planned to format them and put them up today.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel