AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-10-10, 03:19   Link #3421
Used Can

I could get my Kotetsu route.
Old 2009-10-10, 04:09   Link #3422
Opace
~Lies evolves into Truth~

Send a message via MSN to Opace
It's a shame no one else but me is going for a Hayate X Nagi pairing. Sure, it seems quite ludicrous to suggest it at this moment, but I sure hope Hata does something soon or in the forseable future so that a Hayate X Nagi pairing doesn't seem so awkward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9taileddemon View Post
I really like all of the main pairings. I didn't like AthenaxHayate but my opinion of her character increases a little each chapter so who knows how I will feel by the end of this arc.

If I had to choose I am leaning more towards Maria or Hina with Hayate. I have wanted a MariaxHayate ending since the very beginning and I feel they complement each other pretty well. However I also feel that after all the crap Hina has gone through she deserves a happy ending.

I still feel I would be happiest if they made a dating sim or visual novel with Hayate so I could accomplish endings with all the characters. Ah well. I guess I shall keep dreaming.
If a Visual Novel came out (which is probably unlikely), I sure hope it would be a non-H visual novel or else it really would spoil my impressions of the heroine's innocent-like behaviour.
Opace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 05:33   Link #3423
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
they take Hinagiku's "pink" to the extreme where even her skin is always flushed lol
May be they want to create another clone of Pink Panther this time the female one

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Maybe this can help you. From Vnsharing
Fukken Saved! LOL A-Tan attacked by Hayate, hope they not stop till create Hayate junior
Too bad it's not english, uhmmm...traslate please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Anyway, INCOMINGGGGGGG!!!!

Spoiler for Taakkeeee coveerrrr!! SPOILER BARRAGE!:
That's just a dream, there's no way the girls especially pink-chan and Maria wear that Bunny Suit, I get it just in one glance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Finally. Dam this spoiler was hard and long. Sorry but the bunny suit characters aren't real. Hata, I'm starting to get annoyed by your cliffhangars.
You just start it? you so slow man
Quote:
such an obvious logic....too bad manga never seems to understand it

BRING ON THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS!!!
NOOOOOO!!!!!
Quote:
LoL! DON'T YOU DARE TELEPATHICALLY INFLUENCE HIM!! C'mon everybody think "Hata, I'll murder you if you don't make it awesome!" We might make him sneeze! xD
don't take over my job will ya? He'll be dead by me or my gunman buddy (depend on whom Hayate end up with)
Quote:
Naw, don't be so modest! You translated it very fast, and we all really appreciate it! Especially the people who are dying to know asap, like it is a matter of life or death. ^_^
Yes! thank you for the spoiler
Quote:
So, I'll ask this. What pairing would you like, and how would you like it to happen?
I don't like complicated route, so just like this:
A-Tan know his debt. Pay it up to Nagi with Machina as a bonus and take Hayate as his Butler/ Lover to Royal Garden, she's intelligent enough to force that brat to release Hayate even if Maria help Nagi to defend him. Other girls?, leave it as it be, since kill them isn't interesting for me anymore (I wouldn't mind if they killed tough). And as they return to their Love Castle, A-Tan closed the Gate to RG and swallow all the stone to prevent some one entering it to stole her lover. The End.
And that "Hayate realizing his feeling to Nagi"...please stop bad joke like that, it's not funny
Quote:
I am raging like a motherf'cker just reading this.....
Me too
Quote:
So instead I will say that Athena could bow out of the race in a blaze of glory. I had this thought a while back about Athena possibly not even surviving to the end...and in her last moments she would confess to Hayate and ask him if she can keep the ring (at this point me = ), but im just hoping this doesnt actually happen as I would be in a severe state of depression and resort to alcohol to calm myself.
Me hope the same but don't resort to alcohol, it's bad choice, try drink some warm milk chocolate instead. We (Hitman) never drink Alcohol (except if the job need it, which I always spit it out when no body see) to prevent Alzheimer in our old days, don't believe what you see in the film since it's all Bullshit (drink Alcohol,free sex,lone some killer,etc).
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 06:38   Link #3424
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I could get my Kotetsu route.
He's happy with his toy trains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opace View Post
It's a shame no one else but me is going for a Hayate X Nagi pairing. Sure, it seems quite ludicrous to suggest it at this moment, but I sure hope Hata does something soon or in the forseable future so that a Hayate X Nagi pairing doesn't seem so awkward.
I feel ignored. :/
And, no. It's not ludicrous! It will end that way because I say so. No need to state reasons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
That's just a dream, there's no way the girls especially pink-chan and Maria wear that Bunny Suit, I get it just in one glance
Do I hear an echo?

Quote:
I don't like complicated route, so just like this:
A-Tan know his debt. Pay it up to Nagi with Machina as a bonus and take Hayate as his Butler/ Lover to Royal Garden, she's intelligent enough to force that brat to release Hayate even if Maria help Nagi to defend him. Other girls?, leave it as it be, since kill them isn't interesting for me anymore (I wouldn't mind if they killed tough). And as they return to their Love Castle, A-Tan closed the Gate to RG and swallow all the stone to prevent some one entering it to stole her lover. The End.
And that "Hayate realizing his feeling to Nagi"...please stop bad joke like that, it's not funny
I'm not joking.

Money is secondary now. Hayate probably wouldn't leave Nagi even if someone paid the debt. Of course this all depends from what perspective are you looking at. Say that the main issue is the debt. Hayate is now Nagi's property, and it's Nagi who chooses how he will repay her (by contract if you want it to be legal). Even if someone offered to repay the debt, or to give money to Hayate (which he wouldn't accept because of his "way of doing things") Hayate & Nagi wouldn't accept it. Nagi wouldn't because of the reasons stated above. Hayate wouldn't because he wants to repay it by working. And another "Isumi" has no chance of happening, but if it does by some chance Hayate won't accept it, or if he has no choice he will go into depression mode till he's reunited with Nagi (Hayate is totally useless in this mode). In reality, though, they are bound by something else. Figure it out yourself if you're slow.

Quote:
Me too
We don't even know how long Machi is with Athena. Since some people don't take the whole 10 year thing well. I'll admit that it's probably not too long, since he's acting like a kid (meaning that Athena didn't have time to teach him things properly yet). But there might be some other reason...
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 07:58   Link #3425
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Clearly Hayate and Nagi are bound by friendship and that brother-sister bond.

Seriously though, them dating would be like a high school junior (possibly sophomore) dating a girl still in middle school (eighth grader, possibly seventh). I knew people in high school who did stuff like that and none of us liked them or thought very highly of them. Pretty much we just called them pedophiles, which Hata has written in several times. I just don't see a time skip working because he's basically raising her with Maria and he just can't see her in that light.

As for my choice, while I like Athena more these days (as long as she doesn't do anything crazy I can call that previous time a fluke) and I wouldn't mind Isumi, Izumi, or Haru, I still prefer either Hina or Maria. I really like Maria and Hayate's interactions when they are alone even though it's been far too long since we've seen that. However, I like Hinagiku the most since a lot of her character development seems to be based around Hayate. They have a lot in common and a certain dualism (Hayate is girly, Hina is a tomboy) and Hayate is the only one who can help her with her fear of heights. As for how...well as long as Hata writes it well enough I won't care too much but I don't think it needs to be life-threatening or dramatic.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 08:42   Link #3426
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
Clearly Hayate and Nagi are bound by friendship and that brother-sister bond.

Seriously though, them dating would be like a high school junior (possibly sophomore) dating a girl still in middle school (eighth grader, possibly seventh). I knew people in high school who did stuff like that and none of us liked them or thought very highly of them. Pretty much we just called them pedophiles, which Hata has written in several times. I just don't see a time skip working because he's basically raising her with Maria and he just can't see her in that light.

As for my choice, while I like Athena more these days (as long as she doesn't do anything crazy I can call that previous time a fluke) and I wouldn't mind Isumi, Izumi, or Haru, I still prefer either Hina or Maria. I really like Maria and Hayate's interactions when they are alone even though it's been far too long since we've seen that. However, I like Hinagiku the most since a lot of her character development seems to be based around Hayate. They have a lot in common and a certain dualism (Hayate is girly, Hina is a tomboy) and Hayate is the only one who can help her with her fear of heights. As for how...well as long as Hata writes it well enough I won't care too much but I don't think it needs to be life-threatening or dramatic.
Perhaps Hata try to promote Pedophile as well? he pair up Hayate and Nagi in order to achieve his goal?LOL

ck ck ck.....poor human,..... poor human ...(looking at hata-bastard)
Say Hata, are you feel that you too old or too weird to get some new chick huh?! may be I can help you

oh! btw I notice some thing different with this forum when I enter, there no Hayate no Gotoku in the list of Current Series, oddly, if I use another proxy than the one I usually use, I can see it LOL

look like some one try to prevent me from posting in this Hayate no Gotoku sub forum, don't know whom, but I like to know why

If he didn't like my post he can critize it and I'll edit it with peace, no hard feeling, etc, every one here is online-friends-of mine (exclude Hata in this term)
If he didn't want me to join in the fun discussion of this manga just say so....isn't freedom of speech is every Human Right's? even for you Mr Some one-san
or may be I considered not too Human to kill a lot of human and call/say/post a killing easily like some daily task?

Well....I'll hibernate from posting in this HnG sub-for for a while..till Mr. Some One's angry towards me reduced
Gomenasai ne! Mr SomeOne-san! Sayonara!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 09:01   Link #3427
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
while I like Athena more these days (as long as she doesn't do anything crazy I can call that previous time a fluke)
Personally, I don't think you should like her at all with that thought of your. You are looking at the tree and missing the forest.

Edit: It sounds like you are forcing yourself. (taken from what you said before and now)

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-10-10 at 09:15.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 10:00   Link #3428
Insert

Quote:
Too bad it's not english, uhmmm...traslate please
I am not good at english . My traslation may not good as well . I used Paint to make it
Insert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 10:52   Link #3429
tsunade666

Is it just me or after not posting for sometime, The hinashippers are gone and the moon goddess army roams the land. Well its fine by me.

Thanks for the spoiler anyway.

And as for the spoiler and the thoughts the I have read. It will end up being a cliffhanger again.

It just bugs me every time it ends with a cliffhanger hata's life span shortens and specially with when it comes with A-tan and I'm surprised his still hanging on it.

Finally I wish for a pure A-tan chapters..... which probably wouldn't happen based on the previews post. Regarding the the meeting will probably happen upon the last few page. Which makes me even angrier but I don't have much time for it. The reality is eating me away.

Hope hata doesn't catch a cold or fever from all the people cheering for him.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 11:08   Link #3430
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insert View Post
I am not good at english . My traslation may not good as well . I used Paint to make it
ffffffffffffffffffffffffff.....I died
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 11:38   Link #3431
Used Can

It's not paedo if you tell them you'll eat them in 10 years.

Quote:
Personally, I don't think you should like her at all with that thought of your. You are looking at the tree and missing the forest.
Why shouldn't he? For some chapters, it seemed as if Athena would be an antagonist; however, the latest chapters seem to be hinting otherwise. Additionally, she's been getting a slightly more light-hearted development in these chapters as well. So, there's nothing odd that someone who didn't like her before starts liking her now.
Old 2009-10-10, 14:27   Link #3432
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Why shouldn't he? For some chapters, it seemed as if Athena would be an antagonist; however, the latest chapters seem to be hinting otherwise. Additionally, she's been getting a slightly more light-hearted development in these chapters as well. So, there's nothing odd that someone who didn't like her before starts liking her now.
If he didn't like her before and starting to like her now, there's no problem with that, it's normal.
---But the way he commented about how he was Maria's and Athena's fan, then Hina's. Then restate that he liked Hina more than Maria and Athena. Then he stated how creepy Athena was because of outside influences. Now, he stated he started to like Athena again...I don't know how many times he forced himself to write the "I like Athena before" to defense him being non-bias.
---The other reason is he should be able to see the one-sided thoughts he posted about Athena did crazy acts. Where's Athena point of view in this? Why did she do it? Who was right and wrong? We know what Athena did for Hayate, and how she taught him the way of justice but Teleutao never once taking those into consideration and based Athena as "creepy" on the one dark moment of her life (not out of self-satisfaction). If he can't see that, it's hard for me to imagine him beginning to like Athena right now because tEoTW arc already showed Athena's kindness much more so than these few chapters, and she was a child back then. Can you imagine someone labeled a cute child as "creepy and psychotic"--(the reason why he didn't like her)-- due to the same acts he failed to see then starting to like her once she gets older when her "heart is even colder with her expressions" compare to when she was a "child." Her warm expressions is for Hayate to see only (maybe later)...no but...

Edit: If somehow he just started to see the real Athena and taking a like of her little by little, I have no problem with that at all.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-10-10 at 15:59.
Old 2009-10-10, 16:27   Link #3433
Used Can

I'll apologise for saying this beforehand, and please don't take it personal, but your point is completely stupid and you're sounding stupid. Who are you to tell him who he can or cannot like? Whether he's "understood" Athena or not is none of your concern.

If he's started to like her better, that's his problem. If he still thinks he cannot fully trust her, that's his problem. If he likes other characters better, that's his problem. Whatever he thinks about Athena is his problem. Sure, there's absolutely no problem if he posts something about Athena (that can be regarded as factually wrong) and you try to point out those mistakes. However, his likes and preferences are none of your concern.

Why do we even need to talk about this?
Old 2009-10-10, 16:29   Link #3434
Opace
~Lies evolves into Truth~

Send a message via MSN to Opace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah
I feel ignored. :/
And, no. It's not ludicrous! It will end that way because I say so. No need to state reasons...
My apologies, I just quickly flicked through the replies I haven't seen yet. All I saw were the usual heroines.

I also agree with Used Can to be honest. You can't just force something to not like or dislike a character. Personally for me, Athena is slowly dissolving from that appearance of being the antagonist and possibly into a heroine as well (and thank god for it). I've always like Athena and just couldn't bear it if Hata turned the reader's image of her into something much worse.
Opace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 16:46   Link #3435
Rah

Quote:
It's not paedo if you tell them you'll eat them in 10 years
Battler has no shame.

Say that to someone who you want to introduce KnJ. It's cute, not pedo! Hahah!

It doesn't have to end with a romantic relationship between them (yet). This way a time skip doesn't happen, and they live happily ever after.

Honestly, some characters that barely get any appearance, or that are introduced late on have no chance. Ayumu is already long out (Athena kicked her out of the game long ago). Hina will never confess, but will take a supporting role. And Athena is the first love that just didn't work, and now has alternate goals. Maria isn't even in the race.

Notice how Nagi isn't shown in any flashback? Yeah, Hata is trolling you. He's making you believe that she's not even worth considering.

Yeah, I'm basing it on that, and my gut feeling. No problems there, right?

Let's see how this Athena business develops. I bet that it won't end well. She won't ask if she can borrow the gem, and he won't give it to her out of his own free will (won't betray Nagi). She may let him go, or Machi may return. Too bad that even though Hayate is still recovering, Machi ate over 100 hamburgers and won't be able to fight. No worries, he's gonna get whipped by Athena later (and he'll love it)!

Any questions?

And, yeah. I'm Hata. Don't believe me? Well, neither do I!
Old 2009-10-10, 17:02   Link #3436
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
I'll apologise for saying this beforehand, and please don't take it personal, but your point is completely stupid and you're sounding stupid. Who are you to tell him who he can or cannot like? Whether he's "understood" Athena or not is none of your concern.

If he's started to like her better, that's his problem. If he still thinks he cannot fully trust her, that's his problem. If he likes other characters better, that's his problem. Whatever he thinks about Athena is his problem. Sure, there's absolutely no problem if he posts something about Athena (that can be regarded as factually wrong) and you try to point out those mistakes. However, his likes and preferences are none of your concern.

Why do we even need to talk about this?
About the "factually wrong" mistakes-->"as long as she doesn't do anything crazy I can call that previous time a fluke." Like I said, he looked at a tree and missed the forest.
I don't have the right to tell him what he can or can not do.True. I don't have the right to tell him what he can or can not think.True. But did you find anything on me specifically stated what he can or can not do, can or can not think?
-- Yes, I think he shouldn't force himself to like someone and be honest if its true. So, I'm stupid if I think like that with the information given? Who the hell are you to tell me what I can or can not think? Are you "stupid?"

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-10-10 at 17:19.
Old 2009-10-10, 17:11   Link #3437
Rah

Ah, the smell of instigation! Do continue. I'm greatly pleased by this.

Sneaky zod is editing it! Hehehe!

Awww, Used isn't here yet. Guess there won't be any fireworks. :<

Laters~

Last edited by Rah; 2009-10-10 at 17:31.
Old 2009-10-10, 19:06   Link #3438
Used Can

Quote:
It doesn't have to end with a romantic relationship between them (yet). This way a time skip doesn't happen, and they live happily ever after.
My problem with a time-skip is that, in my opinion, it'd just trash on the developments. As in... "suddenly, 10 years passed, and he fell in love with Nagi". Honestly, I'd be very disappointed with something like that. Additionally, as I've said it several times in the past - to the point in which I must sound annoying already - is that Hayate and Nagi's relationship hasn't been built that way. Having them in a romantic relationship would undermine the development they have had, in my opinion.

I don't know who Hayate should end up with, or even if he'll end up romantically involved with anyone, but I think his relationship with Nagi should remain as that of siblings.

Quote:
-- Yes, I think he shouldn't force himself to like someone and be honest if its true. So, I'm stupid if I think like that with the information given? Who the hell are you to tell me what I can or can not think? Are you "stupid?"
Oh my...

You know, let's leave it like that, please?^^
Old 2009-10-10, 19:25   Link #3439
Rah

Haha! You don't like putting on a show eh, Used?

Perhaps my previous post had the desired effect? I wrote it with the intent to stop the arguing, though, it could work the other way as well by promoting it. This shows your true character.

Nvm if you don't understand this (not directed to anyone specific).

Quote:
My problem with a time-skip is that, in my opinion, it'd just trash on the developments. As in... "suddenly, 10 years passed, and he fell in love with Nagi". Honestly, I'd be very disappointed with something like that. Additionally, as I've said it several times in the past - to the point in which I must sound annoying already - is that Hayate and Nagi's relationship hasn't been built that way. Having them in a romantic relationship would undermine the development they have had, in my opinion.

I don't know who Hayate should end up with, or even if he'll end up romantically involved with anyone, but I think his relationship with Nagi should remain as that of siblings.

Ah, I... well, I want it to end in a romantic relationship between the two of them, but I completely frekkin' forgot that they could be related. That wild card that is Hayate's brother... whatt a pain! Still... if you choose Hina, then the question "why not Ayumu" would arise. If you choose Athena then why not Maria? If... yeah you get it.

I'm trying to place them all in a blue colored box. Except for one of course. But that one has to be something really special... Hmm... saying this I have no reason to treat Nagi as an exception. Guess that the story still needs to develop. We'll see...

... crap, I forgot what I was gonna say. ..... ahhhh why did it slip my mind!? CURSES!

think think think think think..... hmm, typing what I'm thinking doesn't look all that good. Ehhhh, details! Hmmm....

*sigh*

Ah, I give up... stupid memory!
Old 2009-10-10, 19:48   Link #3440
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Oh my...

You know, let's leave it like that, please?^^
I do not want to continue but please, please... do not use the Ad Hominem attack on me...

@Rah
Hayate's brother being Nagi's father is like 0.01%.

Tags
comedy, shounen