AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-04, 21:56   Link #101
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for 9:
Old 2012-01-04, 22:21   Link #102
Lummie

This chap makes me wonder how the other authors over at Comic Splash accepted Sawanoguchi's way of things. Inamine is clearly being reduced to some assistant position on his own manga which justifies his reaction.

Also lol @ him barging her room like that. Isn't it supposed to be locked or something.
Old 2012-01-04, 23:41   Link #103
MAX_COLA_POWER!

My God how come all of the main guys from Im Dal's/or someone with Im Dal's SUCK SO DAMN MUCH!? I mean sure I'm all for strong female characters and all that but come on, this is just sad, running away and crying, a basketball gym storage locker has bigger balls than you-.-. Guess this is another series I'm skipping.
Old 2012-01-05, 03:34   Link #104
ShiroiRyu

I really hope Ozma will break our heroine one more time.
Yes, it's sad but she deserved it.
Old 2012-01-05, 17:39   Link #105
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
This chap makes me wonder how the other authors over at Comic Splash accepted Sawanoguchi's way of things. Inamine is clearly being reduced to some assistant position on his own manga which justifies his reaction.

Also lol @ him barging her room like that. Isn't it supposed to be locked or something.
Definitely. And that whole speech about manga not being art, but just a product... Ugh. Yes, in some ways it is like that, but disregarding it as a form of art is the same as saying music isn't art. Her whole speech about "the staff" doing everything was assinine. There's sharing the work and there's being reduced to an inker in your own manga. She was ready and willing to have him sit around doing nothing but putting his name on it.
Old 2012-01-06, 06:30   Link #106
Xion Valkyrie

Hmm, is Ozma supposed to be IM Dal-Young?
Old 2012-01-29, 16:39   Link #107
ShiroiRyu

Anyways ...
It's a good little manga for me.
Rune san look cute ...
But it's a she or he ? XD
When i don't saw breasts, i'm disappointed.
Old 2012-01-29, 16:51   Link #108
Johnny
Working the bags...

I'll admit she/he does have a point to an extent, but to say he's being all egotistical is too much. There's nothing wrong with taking pride in your work and from his point of view it wouldn't be his work anymore. The way she/he was talking makes me think she/he's in business with Comic Splash...
Old 2012-01-29, 17:04   Link #109
kenjtr

this pragnoist really pisses me of just how weak willed can a men be , this author really hates men and thats not a small hate lol . Our pragnoist is nearly falling into ozmos hands in this chapter , maybe that women editor pushes new people to ozmo to make ozmo strong i dont know . But really there is not a men that weak willed in the world .
Old 2012-01-29, 19:42   Link #110
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

this guy gets bully by every new girl that shows up.
Old 2012-01-30, 04:59   Link #111
KLGChaos
The Shermain

The problem with the new girl's theory is that there's a difference between people helping you and having the whole thing taken away. The story isn't his. It's the bitch editor's who altered it so much that it's hardly recognizable. Now she's taking away a big part of the drawing, so what's left for him? His original vision is gone and now he's just a glorified inker, playing second fiddle to his assistant. Whiny or not, he has a point. This, of course, could have all been avoided if the editor wasn't a psycho who actually explained things properly instead of treating him like dirt and crushing and dreams he has.
Old 2012-01-30, 06:39   Link #112
kenjtr

i think manga is an art but you share it with much people instead of less and you make money from everyone not from one rich guy . its up to artist to show his work anyone he wants , i also think manga artists have no obligations to draw everytime peole wants cause they are artists . il dal yungs mangas all look like same and i think people are helping him too but we recognise his style dont we , i like it when i look at a random manga and know who draw it . i dont think readers want boobs etc.. for example kyou kare ore wa was one of the mangas liked best but it was nothing like todays mangas , its syle was old etc... but it was good and made me laugh so much . the thing people want from mangas isnt beatiful babes with unreasonable boob , the thing we want is a good story and original drawing .
Old 2012-01-30, 08:06   Link #113
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
wait, that chick is OZMA? LMAO
Old 2012-01-30, 08:21   Link #114
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
i think manga is an art but you share it with much people instead of less and you make money from everyone not from one rich guy . its up to artist to show his work anyone he wants , i also think manga artists have no obligations to draw everytime peole wants cause they are artists . il dal yungs mangas all look like same and i think people are helping him too but we recognise his style dont we , i like it when i look at a random manga and know who draw it . i dont think readers want boobs etc.. for example kyou kare ore wa was one of the mangas liked best but it was nothing like todays mangas , its syle was old etc... but it was good and made me laugh so much . the thing people want from mangas isnt beatiful babes with unreasonable boob , the thing we want is a good story and original drawing .
Well, there IS a fanbase for beautiful, naked babes, but I think most people would agree that without a good story and characters to go with it, they aren't really any good. Something Ichigo 100% or Love Hina did a good job of combining story and ecchi. Many of them end up like Maken-Ki, though. Lame characters, confusing plot that goes nowhere and just an overwhelming amount of fan service.

@LeaD36: Not sure if she's OZMA or not. I think she may just be his assistant or something...
Old 2012-02-24, 04:32   Link #115
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Well we know who Ozma is now. Sounds like they are going with the Nanamine of Bakuman version in this.
Old 2012-03-29, 06:53   Link #116
Key Board
Carbon

Finally caught up

This series if starting to grow on me

it's like a mean spirited cynical version of Bakuman

and boy is the illustrator really good at drawing psycho chicks
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2012-04-03, 19:14   Link #117
osorito

For some reason in the next chapter sample they go to the beach, they all look great!!! Wonder how the deadline was reached since he was in ozma.... http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/images...gazines/vol37/

Read from page 57.....
Old 2012-04-04, 03:26   Link #118
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 12:
Old 2012-04-04, 03:34   Link #119
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Wow... caught up to chapter 12 (missed 11 somehow)... man, this series is just so typical Im Dal... good ideas and art, poor follow through. Inamine is a huge loser... the editor treated him like total crap and he goes running back to apologize. Seriously, she had a point with him not being able to do it alone-- fine. But she took everything away from the guy and gave the work to someone else... which sounds just like OZMA.

Now, I'm just waiting for one of these psycho chicks to get raped. Then it'll really be an Im-Dal Young manga.
Old 2012-04-04, 04:17   Link #120
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

What the he**

I like the Art of his work...and this manga has potential..however,the M.C. is always an idiot..ho man! what the F***

i don't get it..why? why make the M.C always retarded like this...the only exception in his work, is Ubalance X2...where the M.C. is a bad ass...

Damn! 12 ch,and the M.c. cried 50 times...just to make reader feel angry...

Art: amazing
Story: good start like always
Girls:hot
Mc: retarded like always...change your prospective of the M.C. please!

Please..not another story where the bad guy do everything him want, and the M.C is an idiot like always. please!

Tags
ecchi