AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-01, 15:01   Link #1
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Claymore Chapter 93

Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 93.

The thread was created before the chapter was published. Usually false spoilers start to appear early so (naturally) people always need a place to discuss them.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.
Old 2009-07-01, 15:18   Link #2
Xcmreo
Banned

Uh, here's the c93 thread ^_^
Old 2009-07-01, 16:02   Link #3
little_angel
Watching From Above

so the new spoiler is so mysterious ..

coz Daff get killed by the feeders .. they only hunt the one who they want 2 eat and anyone gets in their way .. and Daff always try 2 protect Rufil .. so yes i think this thing possible ..
Old 2009-07-01, 16:09   Link #4
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_angel View Post
so the new spoiler is so mysterious ..

coz Daff get killed by the feeders .. they only hunt the one who they want 2 eat and anyone gets in their way .. and Daff always try 2 protect Rufil .. so yes i think this thing possible ..
Sadly I'd bet Duff and Riful would make a team against the feeders (after all we saw them team up against 12 AB and Duff got a few kills...), since the feeders are a new batch with no combat experience. Now if Duff was separated form Riful and moved suddenly... or attacked them on his own... he's dinner.
Old 2009-07-01, 16:09   Link #5
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Latest 93 spoiler

Spoiler for latest spoiler:

None of it sounds overly surprising, and their's a pretty good chance it's probably true. It DOES sound like it's rushing a little.....but then again, not really. This battle(Riful and Dauf vs Alicia/Beth and the Abyss Feeders) has been coming a pretty long time now, it probably only feels that way because it's finally happening. Too be honest, I'm surprised the battle hasn't already happened.

Riful feeling that Raciella is stronger then Isley confirms that she's a Super-Abyssal(no surprise there) and their is no silly "half dead" situation going on. The question is, what happens and where does she go?

Quote:
Sadly I'd bet Duff and Riful would make a team against the feeders (after all we saw them team up against 12 AB and Duff got a few kills...), since the feeders are a new batch with no combat experience. Now if Duff was separated form Riful and moved suddenly... or attacked them on his own... he's dinner.
Afraid not my friend. Though I have no doubt on my mind that those two are the BEST to fight the Abyssal Feeders as they have emphasis on close combat over Isley's long-range combat, we don't know yet if they carry the experience from Isley, but I'm saying 50/50.

Each time they're bred, they carry the experience from last time, so their really is no reason to assume this new batch does not carry the battle experience. Dauf will probably be able to squash a few, but they should be able to slice his armor like butter.

In other words, If the battle does not commence this chapter, Dauf will definitely die next chapter(FINALLY! ). Riful will probably finish off the rest and/or enough that they will scatter, and then she'll probably commence her battle with Alicia.

I'd also like to point out that this spoiler has the, "to be continued next issue" sort of thing at the end, which only increases the chances it's probably true.
Old 2009-07-01, 16:22   Link #6
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Afraid not my friend. Though I have no doubt on my mind that those two are the BEST to fight the Abyssal Feeders as they have emphasis on close combat over Isley's long-range combat, we don't know yet if they carry the experience from Isley, but I'm saying 50/50.

Each time they're bred, they carry the experience from last time, so their really is no reason to assume this new batch does not carry the battle experience. Dauf will probably be able to squash a few, but they should be able to slice his armor like butter.

In other words, If the battle does not commence this chapter, Dauf will definitely die next chapter(FINALLY! ). Riful will probably finish off the rest and/or enough that they will scatter, and then she'll probably commence her battle with Alicia.
Rimuto told Rubel it was a new batch of AF. Also the odd of the AF making it back in time and sharing there battle experience with the new batch in less then 50/50 (IMHO) on top of that the odds of it being useful... slim.

Your right though they probably are the best team against the feeders... with the exception of all the feeders falling off a cliff (so they can't maneuver) on to Clare's quicksword with Miria chasing down any survivors (regenerating halves that weren't beheaded).
Old 2009-07-01, 16:25   Link #7
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Rimuto told Rubel it was a new batch of AF. Also the odd of the AF making it back in time and sharing there battle experience with the new batch in less then 50/50 (IMHO) on top of that the odds of it being useful... slim.

Your right though they probably are the best team against the feeders... with the exception of all the feeders falling off a cliff (so they can't maneuver) on to Clare's quicksword with Miria chasing down any survivors (regenerating halves that weren't beheaded).
I don't know........

I think the real question that needs to be asked here is: Will they fight?

Their really is no reason for them NOT to fight. They have the element of surprise, a chance that they carry the experience of fighting Isley, and will only help Alicia squash these two.

However, Rimuto said it clear as day: They are only guides for Alicia. If that's what he says, we have no reason to question it. Control is what they care about above all else, including power. If Staff says they won't fight, they won't fight. Stupid, but that's what they say.

Perhaps it changes now?

What gets my attention however is: Why does the spoiler seem to suggest that the AE's have just found Riful and Dauf, and Alicia is far behind? Weren't they following closely? Or is she staying back for stealth purposes?

Who knows.
Old 2009-07-01, 16:31   Link #8
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
I don't know........

I think the real question that needs to be asked here is: Will they fight?

Their really is no reason for them NOT to fight. They have the element of surprise, a chance that they carry the experience of fighting Isley, and will only help Alicia squash these two.

However, Rimuto said it clear as day: They are only guides for Alicia. If that's what he says, we have no reason to question it. Control is what they care about above all else, including power. If Staff says they won't fight, they won't fight. Stupid, but that's what they say.

Perhaps it changes now?
Interesting point... but we'll find out soon enough.

Quote:
What gets my attention however is: Why does the spoiler seem to suggest that the AE's have just found Riful and Dauf, and Alicia is far behind? Weren't they following closely? Or is she staying back for stealth purposes?

Who knows.
We did see her reporting back to a MiB last chapter. So, if she split from them she must be confident she knows where they are... odd since they emit no yoki.
Old 2009-07-01, 16:34   Link #9
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
We did see her reporting back to a MiB last chapter. So, if she split from them she must be confident she knows where they are... odd since they emit no yoki.
The question to that is, where?

Because if we go by the map that came with last chapter, she's all the way back if Staff for whatever ridiculous reason

The map though seems shaky; Helen has both her eyes....meh, I think the map shouldn't be trusted, as much as I want it to be.

At any rate, when we saw Alicia report to the MiB last chapter, she probably was in a Western town. After all, their were two of them around the area looking for Renee. Silly to think they're all the way back in Staff.

On another note, Riful is fully awakened now. Their's a good chance Alicia will be able to sense her even if she can't feel the Ae's.
Old 2009-07-01, 16:36   Link #10
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Might be strange but I don't want the Big Idiot to die some pathetically..
I Really hate the whole concept of the AE ..its some lame wtf
Old 2009-07-01, 16:38   Link #11
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Might be strange but I don't want the Big Idiot to die some pathetically..
I Really hate the whole concept of the AE ..its some lame wtf
What's lame about it?

Yes, they're extremely overpowered, but it's not like they are invincible.

Here all, their is somebody who actually likes Dauf!
Old 2009-07-01, 16:38   Link #12
little_angel
Watching From Above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post

well they cant use the AF they used 2 kill Isley 2 Kill Rufil or their exp. coz they're encountering a different AO .. means different fight style , weapons and level of power .. so there is no need for them 2 use the AF they used before .. means that they dont have any exp. with fighting Rufil .. and like Isely said that he used 2 kill them easily at the past .. and so Rufil alone will be able 2 kill them easily .. but Alicia is the great threat here ..

Miria , Clare and the rest wont fight them i guess coz the have 2 wait till Alicia kills Rufil and Daff .. and then they attack Alicia and kill her ..

well .. 4 Lucillia who knows this part is totally unclear .. but i hope 2 see the awakened form this chapter at least ..
Old 2009-07-01, 16:41   Link #13
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
What's lame about it?

Yes, they're extremely overpowered, but it's not like they are invincible.

Here all, their is somebody who actually likes Dauf!
I Feel neutral towards him
I Just don't like the fact that they Eat the AO ..Ishely Died so pathetically ..he deserved an epic death
Old 2009-07-01, 16:41   Link #14
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
well they cant use the AF they used 2 kill Isley 2 Kill Rufil or their exp. coz they're encountering a different AO .. means different fight style , weapons and level of power .. so there is no need for them 2 use the AF they used before .. means that they dont have any exp. with fighting Rufil .. and like Isely said that he used 2 kill them easily at the past .. and so Rufil alone will be able 2 kill them easily .. but Alicia is the great threat here ..

Miria , Clare and the rest wont fight them i guess coz the have 2 wait till Alicia kills Rufil and Daff .. and then they attack Alicia and kill her ..

well .. 4 Lucillia who knows this part is totally unclear .. but i hope 2 see the awakened form this chapter at least ..
Little Angel.....please; I mean no offense and don't know if english is your first language or not, but try to work on your grammar a little

Makes no difference if it's a different AO. Yes, they haven't conditioned herself to her fighting style, but the power is still there. If they can fight and beat Isley, they should be on the general level to fight Riful well.

I agree that the Ghosts won't get involved. They'll probably escape and kill off whoever lives through the battle, probably Riful.

We probably will, Raciella's awakened form is one of the things everybody's been waiting for

Quote:
I Feel neutral towards him
I Just don't like the fact that they Eat the AO ..Ishely Died so pathetically ..he deserved an epic death
I suppose. Getting chopped up, being eaten....I don't know, it all seems the same to me. In a world where the line between humans and monsters get blurier and blurrier, the AE's are the "truest" monsters we've ever seen. They're mindless beasts without a brain or empathy; their inclusion fits pretty well in my opinion.
Old 2009-07-01, 16:53   Link #15
little_angel
Watching From Above

Quote:
Little Angel.....please; I mean no offense and don't know if english is your first language or not, but try to work on your grammar a little

Makes no difference if it's a different AO. Yes, they haven't conditioned herself to her fighting style, but the power is still there. If they can fight and beat Isley, they should be on the general level to fight Riful well.

I agree that the Ghosts won't get involved. They'll probably escape and kill off whoever lives through the battle, probably Riful.

We probably will, Raciella's awakened form is one of the things everybody's been waiting for
well english is my 3rd language .. so im training my english here and in other forums ...

but still Rufil is stronger than Isley .. and we all know that .. so maybe if they use the AF they only rise the chance 4 them 2 live just a little bit ..

and power level isnt everything .. fighting style can do miracles like Clair as an example ..
Old 2009-07-01, 16:56   Link #16
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
but still Rufil is stronger than Isley
Please, explain us how you have reached that conclusion. Because I don't remember that being stated anywhere in the manga.
Old 2009-07-01, 16:58   Link #17
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Please, explain us how you have reached that conclusion. Because I don't remember that being stated anywhere in the manga.
I second that question.

Helen better not be the answer; since when has she ever been a good sensor?
Old 2009-07-01, 16:59   Link #18
little_angel
Watching From Above

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
well .. its not actually mentioned but its kind of obvious coz in the anime i dont remember which episode but Rufil said 2 clair if u want 2 take ur revenge join me .. or something like that ..

i will check the episode and see if its true ..

but i think this means that Rufil is kind of stronger that Isley (but not that stronger .. i think the difference in power isnt that much ) ..
Old 2009-07-01, 17:02   Link #19
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
well .. its not actually mentioned but its kind of obvious coz in the anime i dont remember which episode but Rufil said 2 clair if u want 2 take ur revenge join me .. or something like that ..

but i think this means that Rufil is kind of stronger that Isley (but not that stronger .. i think the difference in power isnt that much ) ..
So, Riful said that the only way to defeat an AO is get the help of another AO. And that means that she is stronger?

Couldn't that mean that Riful needs Clare, Jean and Galatea's help to take on Isley?

Quote:

Helen better not be the answer; since when has she ever been a good sensor?
She is talking against Isley. Helen was pro-Isley
Old 2009-07-01, 17:02   Link #20
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:

Little Angel..................the anime =/= manga

Quote:
She is talking against Isley. Helen was pro-Isley
Helen said Isley was stronger then Riful. Of course, again, when has she ever been a good sensor?

When it comes to the Abyssals, their all more or less the same with differences so small, it really doesn't matter. Isley is probably a bit stronger then both Riful and Luciella, but again, the difference really isn't much, if anything at all.
Closed Thread