AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-14, 03:38   Link #2041
travelingbum

魔法の国の魔弾

what.... wasn't the MC supposed to be more scary looking.... his face looks too normal.

after all the ears on the little sister will be fixed if there be a reprint lol
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 08:59   Link #2042
darkdhaos

I know that everyone it's a little tired of this type of novel, but I think that this one is a good recommendation.

Original Title: ウォルテニア戦記
Romaji: Wortenia Senki (Record of Wortenia war)
Author: Ryota Hori (保利亮太)
Illustrator: bob
Publisher: HJ Novels
NCode: n1898i

Spoiler for Synopsis:

The 1st volume of the light novel will be released in 3 days. From what I have seen, the novel doesn't seem to have harem or an overpowered MC (the main character knows martial arts and it's naturally talented at armed and unarmed combat, but I wouldn't say overpowered).
darkdhaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 09:19   Link #2043
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Course it's not harem... it doesn't even have romance tag...

I remember found that sometimes ago, but it has pretty funky irregular updates... gave me a bad feeling about it
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 09:22   Link #2044
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdhaos View Post
I know that everyone it's a little tired of this type of novel, but I think that this one is a good recommendation.

Spoiler:
Tired? There is hardly strategy focused recommendations in this thread. This is actually pretty good, but updates have been very erracting for like over a year (it looks like the pace is being picked up again, though), for those who are wondering, this is that novel where after they guy is summoned, he totally murders the guy behind the summoning ritual (in pseudo self defence). Back then that was super original; heh.

Anyway, this novel has showed up quite a few times in this topic; this is also not the first publication format it has, if I'm not mistaken, it had a web only release under a much lesser artist under a different label.

........ Since the imperial princess looks like that, I can't wait to taste her tears
Old 2015-09-16, 18:32   Link #2045
Truerror
Ore Sanjou!

Quote:

Spoiler for Synopsis:

The 1st volume of the light novel will be released in 3 days. From what I have seen, the novel doesn't seem to have harem or an overpowered MC (the main character knows martial arts and it's naturally talented at armed and unarmed combat, but I wouldn't say overpowered).
Actually, no. I'm not bored yet. I still want badass OP protagonists (the likes of Arifureta or Isekai Mahou... or plain ol' Saitama ). But this one sounds nice too. Is there a translation project going on for this?
Truerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 19:37   Link #2046
cabman11

Quote:

Spoiler for Synopsis:

That's a high school student
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 21:15   Link #2047
Truerror
Ore Sanjou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
No no no, that's a mixed-martial-artist-slash-secret-agent posing as a high school boy, which is really a common occurrence in Japan. He's totally not a suspicious person. Unlike a certain someone...
Truerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 22:22   Link #2048
Urbano

So... I jsut started the 2nd volume of this WN, Kurono no Senki (クロの戦記).
The MC was summoned to another world, his only luck was to be adopted by a Baron from the Kerpheus Empire. He received the basic education for a noble and soon realized that he was terrible at any martial arts (bow, swords, lance, magic etc.), his only good point is his astute mind.
The story is heavily focus on politics, economics and war.
The first volume was all about the management of his new territory.
It's a true harem. 7 heroines until now. Had sex with 3.
Long chapthers, not MT friendly.
code n5214bb
Old 2015-09-16, 22:26   Link #2049
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbano View Post
So... I jsut started the 2nd volume of this WN, Kurono no Senki (クロの戦記).
The MC was summoned to another world, his only luck was to be adopted by a Baron from the Kerpheus Empire. He received the basic education for a noble and soon realized that he was terrible at any martial arts (bow, swords, lance, magic etc.), his only good point is his astute mind.
The story is heavily focus on politics, economics and war.
The first volume was all about the management of his new territory.
It's a true harem. 7 heroines until now. Had sex with 3.
Long chapthers, not MT friendly.
code n5214bb
There's a Thread for that here already, also in my bookmark. Only 93 chapters despite being made in 2012. Btw, excess no.
Old 2015-09-17, 07:49   Link #2050
darkdhaos

Quote:
He's a high school student, he's about 190 cm tall and over 100 kg of weight, but he is really a 16 year old high school student.
darkdhaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 15:06   Link #2051
luffyxnami

Quote:

Spoiler for Synopsis:

Wait so there is no romance in this? Is the mc a battle freak or something? Don't tell me he is one if those beta mc.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 16:30   Link #2052
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Wait so there is no romance in this? Is the mc a battle freak or something? Don't tell me he is one if those beta mc.
Do you see the man's body? What part of that looks beta to you?
Old 2015-09-17, 16:47   Link #2053
luffyxnami

Quote:
Do you see the man's body? What part of that looks beta to you?
So buff dude can't be beta? Then this should have romance or harem or at least him dominating some girls right.
Old 2015-09-17, 17:49   Link #2054
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Course it's not harem... it doesn't even have romance tag...

I remember found that sometimes ago, but it has pretty funky irregular updates... gave me a bad feeling about it
You know the funny thing about that picture is that, the mc in that picture is how I imagine Aegir look like before his official illustration came out.
Old 2015-09-17, 18:37   Link #2055
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^haha, me too bro

I never even imagined Aegir to look like that Kuro Inu Leader
Old 2015-09-17, 23:49   Link #2056
SereneSolace

Although this recommendation might be a bit premature, here is one I marathoned today

Title:二度目の勇者は復讐の道を嗤い歩む。 ~魔王よ、世界の半分をやるから俺と復讐をしよう~/ Second time of brave walk have 嗤 the way of revenge. ~ Devil yo, trying to revenge with me is because do half of the world ~
Chapters: 30(they arent very long)

A rough translation of the summary:
Quote:
He defeated the devil and saved the world but was betrayed by everybody he believed in, dying pierced by their swords.
At that time, he vowed.
If there is a second chance, let's not cling to their words and believe.
If there is a second chance, let's brutally take revenge on them as much as possible.
If there is a second chance, let's not make the same mistakes.
"Oh, you guys, ...... I'll kill absolutely" and at the end of his words, he died.
And, a voice resounded..........
[System message tutorial to exit the mode].
Spoiler for What is this about?:

Spoiler for OP?:

Spoiler for Harem?:

Spoiler for When does his revenge start?:

I normally don't like revenge and torture stories and was a bit... upset with the MC's actions. Then, the story continued and I learned what else happened... They deserved everything they got and will get in the future.

Might as well add a few more.
Female main character stories that might not have been mentioned so far:

Title: メイドは進むよどこまでも/Even when I am a maid, I will advance!

Quote:
Despite the likely deployment that is blown to a different world of swords and magic, my profession was "maid".
Weapon broom! Skills "clean"! It is a story of a zero combat force zero maid with such feelings as work hard.

Spoiler for OP?:

Spoiler for Harem?:

Why am I mentioning this story? It features the worlds weakest satan(lol).

Title: 取り憑かれた公爵令嬢/Duke daughter that was possessed(GT)
Quote:
The eldest Duke's daughter is engaged to a prince.
This is the eldest daughter, who had been villainous in her own way, heard a strange voice suddenly. It was a voice that only she heard. The voice said.
"Two years later, you will touch the anger of the prince and be hated"
The Duke's eldest daughter did not believe. The voice was ignored. She forgot.
As a result, she was admirably hated by the prince and was sentenced to engagement discarded.
This is the story of such an eldest daughter who is guided by a voice that only she can hear, trying to reform.

Spoiler for Why read this?:

Title: 本好きの下剋上 ~司書になるためには手段を選んでいられません~/To become a bookish case of the tail wagging the dog - librarian does not need to choose the means is -

Quote:
Reino liked to read. She took a librarian qualification and decided to search for employment at the university library. Reino died immediately after college graduation. She reincarnated as the daughter of a soldier into a world where the literacy rate is low. She could not read even after very much wanting to. What could she do if she couldn't read? It will be fine once its made. Aim is librarians! To live surrounded by books, let's start by making a book. ※ nature of the beginning is the worst. Until growth to some extent, there is a possibility that the mood is the worst. (R15 for just in case)... Such a bad MT lol.
Spoiler for Why am I mentioning this one?:
SereneSolace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 11:52   Link #2057
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Can some1 give me a rough storyline forGENJITSUSHUGISHA NO OUKOKUKAIZOUKI??
Kinda curious of the future achieve to cause the kingdom become an empire?????

And can send me the link thank you
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 12:16   Link #2058
Breimn

For link use google. As for future lets just says
Spoiler for raw:
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 12:31   Link #2059
cabman11

狂王の戦記
This isn't your average hero vs demon lord story. It's the story of what happens when a demon lord is a master of war. The main character the (Demon Lord) is someone from Japan called to replace the previous demon lord that died at the hands of the heros. And our main character just so happens to be strategic genius who loves and craves war.
Incidentally some of the heroes are also good at war. So like I said this isn't your typical hero vs Demon Lord it's more hero army vs demon lord army
Old 2015-09-19, 12:35   Link #2060
nero12

So I was wondering but is there any WN on syousetsuka that isn't harem and has a proper OTP romance?? At least something like B group no shounen had....
If it has some proper action and fighting then that would be even better. I miss having proper badass battle couples fighting together.

Tags
web novel