Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-14, 15:11   Link #3941
Lady Yanami
There's always a catch...

Send a message via AIM to Lady Yanami Send a message via MSN to Lady Yanami
Grona, I saw it and I give it a 6 on account that it's funny and I like FMA. But that's ok, I know how you feel...noone comments on mine either
Old 2004-08-14, 17:43   Link #3942
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

full_metal_31 It looks good the only problem is the dots.. It makes it look a bit grainy or pixelized. It is a good quality ava but is does look like its not. 7.5/10

I've put on an old avatar I never featured here before.
Old 2004-08-15, 07:07   Link #3943
eLLuSioNiST

Vanilla_Girl ... i Give u 8.5/10 because i like Gackto alot too .. specially His Song Oasis ...

JOJOS'STAR .. i Give u 9/10 too .. Awsome Avatar Too Like Always

Lady_Yanami .. hmmm.. i give u 7/10 .. its better if it was a Square Avatar and need a border too
Old 2004-08-15, 12:57   Link #3944
dzdragonzd
Melody Echo.

Hi im New i alway go here but never register
is it Okie dokIe?
<<-----my avatar

Ambience Blue I love your Cute Avatar 8/10
Old 2004-08-15, 13:36   Link #3945
cagz
Distro

Guyver 7
ketsu 7
izzy 8
titan 10 << I really like the look of that avatar it's just so sexy
Old 2004-08-15, 14:29   Link #3946
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
dzdragonzd - thats /l/ style for you~

i would prefer brighter colors, but these seem to match with the picture's style.

10/10 for you.
Old 2004-08-15, 15:01   Link #3947
Ending

@ dzdragonzd

It's okay, although I have to admit that I could do without the animation -you could replace it with transparency.

@ full_metal_31

Too broken in feeling. Liked a lot more of the previous one, that looked smoother and had better frames.
Old 2004-08-15, 17:38   Link #3948
Thany
Unfair

dzdragonzd : it's pretty good I really like the border and it's cute too 9/10.

cagz : I really think ti would have looked better if you had centered a bit more on the head. Also, a border is lacking. 4/10.

hobobaggins : I really like the expression and it's kinda cute and cool at the same time... But again you didn't put a border -.- 7/10. 9/10 if you put a border already
Old 2004-08-15, 19:20   Link #3949
dzdragonzd
Melody Echo.

Cagz : i give you 2/10 cuz u didnt do much to it

hobobaggins : 5/10 need border and i think some animation ^^ that my opinion

Wirhe : 8/10 nice theme and also border effect

Thany : 9/10 love your cute border chan
Old 2004-08-15, 19:35   Link #3950
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
thany:i like it...it's kute....and i like ur border...8.50/10
dzdragonzd...i like it...the pic and the border is kute too...8.99/10

~P.S..since so amny ppl hate my av..i'm gonna change it same goes for my sig...
Old 2004-08-16, 00:41   Link #3951
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

Mid Aug Rating Rampage

HelloOOoooOOOOOooOOoOooooOOoOOoOOOoooooOoOooo

If you have not change your ava between May-till now~ you will likely cannot found your name under my list XD or i might forgot to rate you in the past....or something else.....

anyways~ here goes...
Spoiler for ALERT! FOR MASSIVE RATINGS!:

edit: ps. this does not take up any post-its simpily open another window XD

Last edited by Oneesama; 2004-08-16 at 12:00. Reason: spoiler tags
Old 2004-08-16, 01:11   Link #3952
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
omg oneesama thats one MASSIVE rating! ^_^ thats so nice considering the usual one liners... people are like "9/10 cool, now rate mine! RATE MINE" Ź_Ź you are too nice for this place...

Oneesama: wow I like the different colored-eyes! I dont know how she doesnt look mad as Thany's old girl with the same feature, she has also a very nice expression

full_metal_31: Its a nice picture, but its too bright, so it doesnt look very well, Its a nice av... and dont change because people dont like it, who cares? its your av, if you love it you keep it IMO, you just change if you really think you would like it more.

dzdragonzd:I like creepy red eyed grey haired girl ^_^ but the border is... well, I appreciated the animation, but it doesnt go well, its kind of dull, and the pink border doesnt blend with the pic (not because I hate pink, and I do, but because imo it doesnt go well with that pic)

Thany: back to usual thany Ž quality girl, its nice, I like the border and her expression, although the no-nose thing freaks me out a little Im always freaked out by your avs.

hobobaggins: did I already rate it? well, she has an awesome expression, wich I like a lot, its like "dont mess with me" and "what are you looking at" (but not like JOJO's sig ) and I can somewhat bear the lack of border, thing I usually dont do

cagz: I like how since its not square, it looks taller, the char is nice and I like how he's aiming, but really try a border, it can improve the pic a lot, and try make it more bright, but not as much as full_metal_31

eLLuSioNiST: very cool red eyed girl with a simple border that nevertheless fits well in the picture. I just love how red is enhanced by black and white pictures, it looks very nice indeed

JOJOS'STAR: omg! thats ecchi to the extreme ^_^ nice bubble with your name, and its not square! thats good too, the border is ok, and the cropping of the pic is perfect.

Lady Yanami: its good thats not square, but Ive seen that pic too many times, (like for example our beloved racoon S7EV3n ^_^ ) and it has no berder thing I dont like almost always, and Im not a big fan of CG.
Old 2004-08-16, 01:43   Link #3953
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
I considered quoting Oneesama's Post to give the illusion that my post is long but that'd just be wrong . Congratulations on the most massive complilation of ratings I've ever seen.

Oneesama- Love the different eye colors and her overall expression. Very unique 9/10

full_metal_31- That's alot of bubbles? Quite dreamy but a little too light for my taste. 8/10

dzdragonzd- The border work is nice but I don't really like the character there. 8/10

Thany
- Not on par with the usual cuteness, she doesn't seem very happy nor sad actually, quite emotionless. 8/10

cagz- Too small and blurry. It could use a border as well. 7/10

eLLuSioNiST- Black and white with red eyes(I always had a thing for red eyes). The character design is interesting and the simple border that's the same as the eyes works well here 9/10

JOJOS'STAR- Nipples. 9/10

Lady Yanami- The cropping of the Tifa's face could've been a bit better and the irregular shape does not look very good here. The quality is a bit low as well. 7/10

Aluco- Ah. That perverted bastard is great and I really enjoyed FMP:F. Good loop. 9/10

Sakura-chan- Extra points for original work but I don't like the color and tranparency looks weird on the account that his/her head is not entirely there. 8/10

Oh, Oneesama- Is it called Detective Konan? Or Conan? Forgive the rather newbie question, I haven't watched this series for long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneesama
my bad ^^;; maybe i should use spoiler tags next time....or now :P ^^;;
I was actually just impressed, I wasn't suggesting it be put in a spoiler at all. It actually has no need to be o_o;;

Last edited by Slade; 2004-08-16 at 02:38. Reason: You're not cool if you don't edit!
Old 2004-08-16, 02:01   Link #3954
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
I considered quoting Oneesama's Post to give the illusion that my post is long but that'd just be wrong . Congratulations on the most massive complilation of ratings I've ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
omg oneesama thats one MASSIVE rating!
my bad ^^;; maybe i should use spoiler tags next time....or now :P ^^;;

Quote:
Oh, Oneesama- Is it called Detective Konan? Or Conan? Forgive the rather newbie question, I haven't watched this series for long.
itz actually called Detective Conan in english, but in japanese, it spelled "Ko", minor difference, but we sure are talking about the same series!

and, how could i missed yours :O
mantidor: hm.. maybe you havn't change it much but i have to give credit for the eyes catchy! and the red matches your theme. ^___^ 8.5/10

Last edited by Oneesama; 2004-08-16 at 02:14. Reason: spelling
Old 2004-08-16, 02:45   Link #3955
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Quote:

Muir Woods: stop stealing my chocolates!!!! i hope those are chocolates >_> 7.2/10 :X what happen to your IBM window girl :X[/spoiler]
Umm...that's not chocolates she's eating. Look carefully at my sig, to the right. It's...uh...garbage that she's eating. My IBM windows girl? Oh you mean my first avatar of 2000-chan? Don't worry, I still love 2000-chan, she's in my profile picture now , although a different picture of her (you gotta log in to see profile avatars, hey, how come we don't rate profile avatars as well?).

Anyway, I'll start big (though not massive) ratings too, wasted 6 post-it notes in writing ratings :
Slade - 83% - Very nice. No qualms about it.
Vanilla_Girl - 70% - Not particulary attractive to me. NaB (Needs a Border).
Prince of Chronics - 72% - Face is a bit too dark. Though it's high quality and I like the mist.
dreamless - 80% - Adorable, but it looks familiar. Isn't that avatar used to be Firebat's Avatar (not his current one, but before he had an ava exactly like yours)?
Yogo_Pogo - 81% - Good. No nitpicks.
Mantidor - I know I rated this before. Refer to my previous ratings.
full_metal_31 - 75% - Cool effects, but the picture is too pale.
aFlipGuy - 76% - A bit fuzzy though.
Don Roberto - 73% - It's OK.
Sakura-chan - 69% - Don't really like it, a bit too crude. But +10% for own art. NaB.
Lady Yanami - 71% - NaB, a bit fuzzy.
Aluco - 81% - Hilarious, when is he gonna past out? Well done.
Razer_2mb - 75% - Too much foot, not enough Takino Tomo (from Azumanga Daioh right?).
Dragon_Lord - 75% - It's an OK gif. NaB.
JOJOS'STAR - 79% - It's getting a bit too much for me.
SirJeannot - I still remember rating this one once a upon a time ago. Flip back...100 pages or so to find my rating .
Lexander - Uh...no comment.
Hobobaggins - 75% - Can't quite read that white text. NaB.
aahhsin - 84% - Good job, but you're an asshole, luckily that doesn't have anything to do with avatars and doesn't make your avatar any uglier.
hobbsy - 90% - I love this one. It's got a cute girl, watermelon, light blue atmosphere, and your name on it. That's class.
Manga_Maniac - 79% - Amusing animation. NaB.
KeithCourage - 70% - A good expression of an avatar, marred by poor compression and no borders.
7thMutheselah - 80% - Damn that plastic duck . NaB.
Wirhe - 79% - Cool designs and border.
Thany - 85% - Trés Bien. Good stuff.
eLLuSioNist - 72% - That avatar looks creepy.
dzddgragonzd - 78% - Cool giff and designs. Albeit the image looks low quality.
cagz - 65% - Low quality, NaB, and rectangular. Needs work.
Oneesama - 87% - High quality stuff. OMG, her eyes are of different color!

Last edited by Muir Woods; 2004-08-16 at 03:04. Reason: Added stuff...
Old 2004-08-16, 16:08   Link #3956
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Lady Yanami: Advent Children, eh? Good source, but it's not square, and lacks a border 7/10

JOJOS'STAR: Yay! Another JOJOsig! Ecchi as ever, tho for some reason, that girl's face looks odd, like she's drunk or something. 8/10

eLLuSioNiST: Sweet. Good use of red and borders. It's simple, but I like it. 8.7/10

dzdragonzd: Like the border a lot, especially the moving gif. The source is a little grainy tho. Plus points for ingenuity. 8.9/10

cagz: Eh. Same as Yanami. Not square and no border. Good source, tho. 7/10

Thany: Why do I have a feeling I've seen this before? It's cute, tho. The source rules . 9.7/10 (And by the way, I've dropped out of the cut3n3ss war... I can't take it any more )

Full_Metal_31: The bubble effect is nice, but it makes the image and border hard to see. 8.8/10

Oneesama: Simple but works well. Simple border, but it works well too. I'm really liking it. 9.5/10
Quote:
Ambience Blue: you changed yours while i was typing up the ratings XD didn't you? is your ava edible? if not.. who took the bite out of the top right corner! 7.5/10 for this temporary replacement.
Hehe, it was for manga appreciation week. I had to do it. Here's the previous one, tho.

Slade: Hahaa. Conan's pretty awesome. For some odd reason, I like it. (Who said one can't appreciate AS?) 9.2/10

Muir Woods: OMG! cut3n3ss!!!! But if that's a garbage can she's sifting thru, I really feel sorry T.T ... Plus points for pity. 9.8/10

Well, I'm done for now. The new ava/sig combo is from Bleach, in respect for manga appreciation week. It's also the first time I've tried transparency, so if anyone has any suggestions, they would be appreciated ^^.
Old 2004-08-16, 17:57   Link #3957
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
JOJOS'STAR: Yay! Another JOJOsig! Ecchi as ever, tho for some reason, that girl's face looks odd, like she's drunk or something. 8/10
Drunk of good natural healty pleasure. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muir Woods
JOJOS'STAR - 79% - It's getting a bit too much for me.
Why? anyway is this poor little girl eating her own ..what I think ? You get a 10 for having a gross avatar

Quote:
JOJOS'STAR- Nipples. 9/10
What a great expression of satisfaction I liked ko too you get a 9/10 now where's that fat Sasuke avatar again... ^__o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manti
JOJOS'STAR: omg! thats ecchi to the extreme ^_^ nice bubble with your name, and its not square! thats good too, the border is ok, and the cropping of the pic is perfect
Ey Manti, I appreciate your support althought I fear my ava/sig won't last..
Spoiler:

Oh well gone for more FMA
Old 2004-08-16, 20:39   Link #3958
Necrodeath

JOJOS'STAR - Too big for me...and why do characters like that always buy clothes that are WAY to small...That shirt will never get buttoned up...7/10
Old 2004-08-16, 20:50   Link #3959
Omin0us
Graphic no Jutsu!

Send a message via MSN to Omin0us
Muir Woods - I love the earthy colors in your ava/sig combo... 9/10
Oneesama - Clean Very detailed... 8/10

Slade - Not my thing, not bad, just not for me... 6/10
mantidor - I didnt like yours at first (not fond of the red boarder) then the eye popped out at me and made me look again... 8/10 for almost breaking my scroll wheel

Ambience Blue - cute little cookie monster great color and boarder placement... 8/10
JOJOS'STAR - there is nothing I can say that everyone isnt thinking already... 10/10 because you cant say anything negitive about good clean hentai.

Necrodeath - haibane renmei is one of my favorites... 8/10

Last edited by Omin0us; 2004-08-20 at 13:30.
Old 2004-08-17, 11:29   Link #3960
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

I like the avatar of Antonik
It's a sad dancing pills with hair.
Cute!!!!!
Closed Thread

Tags