AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2009-10-12, 14:43   Link #401
Plorkyeran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwill View Post
I meant that I'd like to attach my otf fonts to the actual ass file, not in a mkv. I know I can attach everything with mkvmerge.
The Aegisub font attacher doesn't even recognize otf fonts, I dunno why but it doesn't, which is why I'm asking this... Btw hardsubbing is not an option.
Mux the fonts and the script into a mks. Attaching fonts to ass files really doesn't work very well.
Plorkyeran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 10:09   Link #402
Bon~

Hello
I can't seem to open a few video files in ageisub.
I get this message,

"ffmpegsource factory: FFmpegSource video provider: Couldn't find any video tracks: No suitable, indexed track found
avisynth factory: AviSynth error: FFVideoSource: No video track found "

my computer didn't crash, and I tried re-downloading them but it still wouldn't play in ageisub. I can't play those files anywhere else either

I can't play files that are 002, 003, 004, 005 and etc. files
but I can play 001 files. MP4, avi, flv works but those won't play at all!

can anyone tell me what's the problem?
Bon~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 11:50   Link #403
twc
Banned

Solution: How about you unpack your retarded RAR shit before trying to play them.
twc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 17:27   Link #404
Bon~

it wasn't in a RAR to begin with >.>
I downloaded it from mediafire !
Bon~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 21:09   Link #405
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

001 etc is a multipart rar, go unrar it
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
TheFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 07:32   Link #406
jofori89

Send a message via MSN to jofori89 Send a message via Yahoo to jofori89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bon~ View Post
it wasn't in a RAR to begin with >.>
I downloaded it from mediafire !
Use FFSJ to join all part of video, selects file *.001 then click join. And it's not *.rar, not splitted by winrar or some program like that, may be it did splitted by FFSJ, HJSplit, Total Comander or 7zip

Quote:
"ffmpegsource factory: FFmpegSource video provider: Couldn't find any video tracks
Set vtrack=-1 or 0

Code:
FFMpegShow("path file", vtrack=-1)

FFMpegSource("E:\My documents\Anime\RAW\Black Cat [Shinkai-Anime][848x480 DVD Raw]\[Shinkai-Anime] Black Cat Epi 05 [848x480 DVD Raw].mp4", vtrack=-1, atrack=-1)
jofori89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 09:42   Link #407
jfs
Aegisub dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by jofori89 View Post
Code:
You're missing the point, he isn't writing any Avisynth scripts. Aegisub is failing using the native FFmpegSource video provider to open the file (because it indeed can't be opened with anything whatsoever) and then falls back onto Avisynth. The script it generates to open the file also fails, and that's the error message that gets reported. You can call it a coincidence that the message mentions Avisynth at all because it's not part of the problem.

Aegisub developer [ Forum | Manual | Feature requests | Bug reports | IRC ]
Don't ask for: More VSFilter changes (I won't), karaoke effects, help in PM's
jfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 14:15   Link #408
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jofori89 View Post
Use FFSJ to join all part of video, selects file *.001 then click join. And it's not *.rar, not splitted by winrar or some program like that, may be it did splitted by FFSJ, HJSplit, Total Comander or 7zip

Set vtrack=-1 or 0

Code:

FFMpegSource("E:\My documents\Anime\RAW\Black Cat [Shinkai-Anime][848x480 DVD Raw]\[Shinkai-Anime] Black Cat Epi 05 [848x480 DVD Raw].mp4", vtrack=-1, atrack=-1)
what the christ are you even talking about

also there is no function called "ffmpegshow", and the function "ffmpegsource" invokes the old 1.xx ffmpegsource, that you probably shouldn't be using
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
TheFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 01:47   Link #409
nekobouya
Fan-subbing/karaoke n00b

i need some help

Hey all so i actually have two problems and i think the second one was covered be for but i can't seem to find it >_< ok so the first one is when i'm working in aegisub i'll randomly get this pop up

i'm running Aegisub 2.1.7 r3131 on a windows vista with duel core.

the second problem is that if i do kanji subtitles. they show up fine in Aegisub but when i go to encode them with VirtualDub random characters change to hash
here are some pics of what is happening

if any one can help me it would be extremely helpful ありがとう(arigatou)

*edit* found the answer to the second problem i was using text sub 2.23 and it didn't like the ass file so i just did what jfs told another user and copied VSFilter.dill and changed it to .vdf now it works fine ^_^*/edit*

Last edited by nekobouya; 2009-11-05 at 02:20.
nekobouya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 02:17   Link #410
jfs
Aegisub dev

The DirectSoundPlayer2 error is a known bug and we have fixed it for the next version, which is shaping up good. (Read my recent blog post about it.) You can try changing audio player to DirectSound-Old in Options/Audio/Advanced, but that one has its own set of problems.

The second problem with your kanji subtitles is that you're using a hopelessly outdated VSFilter/TextSub for encoding. Well-known problem because way too many websites still keep that horrible old 2.23 version around and link to it and include it in distributions. Solution here.

Old 2009-11-05, 03:12   Link #411
nekobouya
Fan-subbing/karaoke n00b

@jfs thanks for the quick reply.

that's cool that the direct sound is fixed and can't wait to get the new version ^_^

and like i said in my edit i was able to fix the kanji problem with one of your previous post but thanks again for your time. you guys keep up the grate work with aegisub ^_^
Old 2009-11-10, 19:12   Link #412
nekobouya
Fan-subbing/karaoke n00b

ok so i had to reformat for various reasons and i went and in stalled cccp and aegisub but when i try to open aegisub i get an ere message

"unable to execute file:
C:\program files\aegisub32.exe

create process failed; code 14001
the application failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. please see the application event log for more detail."

is there any way i can fix this and if so how?

Last edited by nekobouya; 2009-11-10 at 19:13. Reason: fixed spelling
Old 2009-11-10, 21:19   Link #413
jfs
Aegisub dev

Open the System Event Viewer: Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer -> select System in the left pane.
There should be some errors (usually 3) on the top with source SideBySide. Double-click them to read the full message. They should be something like:
Quote:
Generate Activation Context failed for C:\Documents and Settings\jfs\Desktop\aegisub32.exe. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully.
Quote:
Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC90.OpenMP. Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.
Quote:
Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.OpenMP could not be found and Last Error was The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.
Get all three messages, they should help tell what the real problem is.

Old 2009-11-11, 02:59   Link #414
nekobouya
Fan-subbing/karaoke n00b

there was a whole bunch but they where all the same

Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\Aegisub\aegisub32.exe". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.OpenMP,processorArchitecture="x86", publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",ver sion="9.0.21022.8" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

but it seams a reboot fixed the problem >_< wish i would of thought of that eyrlyer but i haven't been to bed yet and i got up at 1:30 am yesterday >_< damn night shift at wendys
Old 2009-11-14, 11:34   Link #415
las7h0p3
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to las7h0p3
Aegisub sync problem

Hello all,

I have a really strange problem with aegisub. I reinstalled my windows 1day ago and now when I save my project then close aegisub and open it again the subtitles timing are not saved I reinstalled aegisub and my codecs but it's still the same. Can someone help me please?

P.S. Sorry for my english.

Last edited by las7h0p3; 2014-05-15 at 09:27.
las7h0p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 13:03   Link #416
jfs
Aegisub dev

I think you might be opening a text file and then saving back to it. If you are saving to a text file, timings don't get saved, since it's not a subtitle file you're saving. Try going File->Save As and save the file in ASS format after timing.

Edit: I have created a new ticket on our bug tracker to change this behaviour, it's confusing and bad behaviour so it'll change in some future version.

Old 2009-11-14, 13:55   Link #417
las7h0p3
*Fansubber

It's not txt file it's .ass file....
Old 2009-11-14, 14:18   Link #418
jfs
Aegisub dev

Okay so you time the file, confirm that the timings you have made can be seen in the grid and save the file. Are the timings saved at this point? Try opening the file with Notepad or another text editor and check that it looks right. Does it happen no matter what file you use? Does it also happen if you create a brand new, blank file? (File->New, enter a few lines and give them some timings.) If it only happens with some files, please send me some of the files it happens with so I can inspect them and figure out what's going wrong.
I have never heard of anything like this before.

Old 2009-11-14, 15:14   Link #419
las7h0p3
*Fansubber

I fixed the problem it was from the timing > shift times I selected the all rows insted of marked rows I'm really sorry about this it was a stupid mistake, and I'm sorry for taking of your time jfs.

Last edited by las7h0p3; 2014-05-15 at 09:27.
Old 2009-11-14, 17:14   Link #420
zhurai-tsuki
*Fansubber

shouldn't this be in the Aegisub topic ?
zhurai-tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aegisub, help thread