AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-27, 10:15   Link #21
DwArD
mAnIaC

Seems like Naruto is getting pretty well with his manipulation training. I wonder if he'll be able to excel in 2 elements like Kakashi and Yamato.
Old 2006-07-27, 10:16   Link #22
shaselai

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkiluminati
Spoiler:
is it? I dont think anything has been said about him since his brief appearance after the Deidara fight... Unless some new info about him will be released on 317 that will increase his chances of being...
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 10:17   Link #23
ShikaShika
無罪

Well now we can all put to rest the theory that the x's on the map was jinchuurikis captured. This means only four are confirmed to have been captured (Ichibi, Nibi and two unknowns) and one is in the process of being captured (I was expecting a unsealed bijuu to be stronger than that). That leaves potentially three more jinchuurikis (besides Naruto) still running around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
After Deidare makes a seal, the little fish explodes, blowing the jinchuuriki out of the water.
Actually I think that was Tobi. Certainly looks like a man and there's no way a bijuu would let out that pathetic "uwaah".

Also, the Akatsuki leader is a redhead, could it be Red Flash?
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 10:22   Link #24
shaselai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika

maybe Ichigo from Bleach!!!!
Old 2006-07-27, 10:35   Link #25
Hello

Wow, another good chapter. Kishi seems to be on a roll.

My guess is that the 20 teams are suppose to spread out across the country looking for the 2 akatsuki members. I doubt it is a 20 teams vs. 2 akatsuki members fight. Instead, Asuma's team will be the one that finds them thus setting up the scenario for Naruto to avenge for Asuma's defeat.
Hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 10:39   Link #26
Rurik
Golden

Shikamaru mentioned he knew about element training, so I’m convinced that this element manipulation training was not something Naruto knew about, because no one teach him about it, people like Shikamaru and Choji should had learn this from theyr respective parents.

And about who is Hidan and Kakuuzu is loiking for, Shizune said this:

Shizune: They must be checking places where the Fire Country's Sacrifice (Jichuriki) is likely to be...It's only a matter of time before they come here.

There is another Translation that say this:

They're probably making a thorough search of any place in the Country of Fire that a "Jinchuu-riki" may be... They've come at last

The First sentence makes it look like if its Naruto they are looking for, the second does not.
Old 2006-07-27, 10:51   Link #27
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

I like the fact that Naruto sent a KB over to talk to Asuma rather than him going himself. Was it a KB thinking on its own, or did Naruto "order" it to go over to Asuma. Either way, we know the info the KB learned goes to Asuma. I just like the fact that besides the training, the usage of the KB was used in gathering information this time around.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 11:07   Link #28
flexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
I like the fact that Naruto sent a KB over to talk to Asuma rather than him going himself. Was it a KB thinking on its own, or did Naruto "order" it to go over to Asuma. Either way, we know the info the KB learned goes to Asuma. I just like the fact that besides the training, the usage of the KB was used in gathering information this time around.
I think the same.
First I thought he ended his training just to ask asuma for tips. But he did otherwise and sent a bunshin so he could continue trainng.
Clever move. Seems like he got the clue how to use bunshins in a good way.

Very funny chapter by the way. I really had to laugh as naruto and the other bunshins competed with themselves.
flexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 11:43   Link #29
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai
maybe Ichigo from Bleach!!!!
My thoughts exactly. Was going to make a post about it but found yours! ^___^

Ties in with my theory of Kisame borrowing Zangetsu and giving it a makeover.

EDIT: "That me over there is very smart".

Whats that Naruto? Once in a million chance you are a genius? ^__^
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 12:25   Link #30
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
Where do you guys get the manga so quickly??
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 12:30   Link #31
Rurik
Golden

its against forum rules to ask for it......
Old 2006-07-27, 12:48   Link #32
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Wouldnt it be cool if....

Naruto leaves 1 Kage Bunshin and leaves it in Konoha...and the original goes on missions...while doing missions Naruto is training at the same time....the Kage Bunshin can ofcourse create more Kage Bunshins etc. etc.

Like Kakashi said...he is finally starting make good use of Kage Bunshin..

If Naruto wants to learn more about Genjutsu for example he should approach Kurenai who probably wont ask for money or buying something for the team.

Also why is Yamata needed?! Naruto doesnt make use of the Kyuubi right?
Old 2006-07-27, 12:55   Link #33
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Also why is Yamata needed?! Naruto doesnt make use of the Kyuubi right?
Yamato is there incase naruto turns kyuubi, since he is making alot of bunshins which requires alot of chakra kakashi probably thought naruto might dip into the kyuubi chakra (which could break the seal) hence yamato is around to quickly surpress kyuubi.
Old 2006-07-27, 12:57   Link #34
tkdtiger

I think he must be using some of the kyubi's chakra in order to create that many clones...and it clearly shows that Yamato's is in alot of strain. It doesn't look like it, because Yamato is trying to prevent the Kyubi from fully coming out.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 13:11   Link #35
shaselai

Naruto should learn how to control his Kyuubi like Yugito with her nibi. I guess naruto's "tail" forms are kinda like it...
Old 2006-07-27, 13:14   Link #36
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

I thought Yamato was there so that Naruto wouldn't have to subconsiously waste any of his own chakra on suppressing Kyubbi (something that he's been doing his whole life). Wasn't this why everyone keeps saying that Naruto would be stronger without Kyubbi? Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought it had been established by Yamato that Kyubbi was holding back Naruto's true strength because he uses most of his natural chakra on suppressing kyubbi.

Hopefully someone will reply because i'm a little confused about Yamato's role here. I thought it was what I wrote above, now I'm not so sure.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 13:15   Link #37
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
what i am really intrested in is the cover page where all of akatsuki gathered ... there are nine of them .. i am intrested in the two people at the end ... the girl with flower on her head (she seemed like a woman for me) and the farest one .. he looks like the 4th (at least his back) !!?
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 13:19   Link #38
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika
Well now we can all put to rest the theory that the x's on the map was jinchuurikis captured. This means only four are confirmed to have been captured (Ichibi, Nibi and two unknowns) and one is in the process of being captured (I was expecting a unsealed bijuu to be stronger than that). That leaves potentially three more jinchuurikis (besides Naruto) still running around.

Actually I think that was Tobi. Certainly looks like a man and there's no way a bijuu would let out that pathetic "uwaah".

I think it was a jinchuuriku... My guess is that the explosive fish is so powerful that it somehow suppresses the bijuu chakra, reverting the person carrying sanbi to its human form. It sounds normal that that person is hurting a lot then Tobi could run fast enough and it's not their mission to kill the bijuu.

By the way, I finished the summary

Concering the last page... Ni(n)juu Shoutai, could that be a squad formed by Root ANBU members ? It sounded as if they were Tsunade's ultimate hunternin squad.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 13:20   Link #39
tkdtiger

the one farthest is the akat. leader. His haid is red so I don't think he is what you may be implying : P
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 13:25   Link #40
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-Tails-Nin
I thought Yamato was there so that Naruto wouldn't have to subconsiously waste any of his own chakra on suppressing Kyubbi (something that he's been doing his whole life). Wasn't this why everyone keeps saying that Naruto would be stronger without Kyubbi? Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought it had been established by Yamato that Kyubbi was holding back Naruto's true strength because he uses most of his natural chakra on suppressing kyubbi.

Hopefully someone will reply because i'm a little confused about Yamato's role here. I thought it was what I wrote above, now I'm not so sure.
No, Kakashi said Naruto would have 100 fold more chakra without Yamato/Tenzou suppressing the Kyubi.
Right now Tenzou is controlling the chakra of the Kyubi so Naruto can make good use of it without going all berserk and tailly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
You know..With this color PIC, the Yodanime is the leader thoeries will come by tons. (Not to mention – base on this, people will say he is in fact the strongest)
Me also believe he is the Leader (only that) -___-*
What? For god sake the guy isn't even blond.
I mean come on we have now a guy with different eyes and different hair color. What next? If the boss was a woman people would be saying it's Yondaime with lenses, a wig and a sex-change.

edit :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
I think it was a jinchuuriku... My guess is that the explosive fish is so powerful that it somehow suppresses the bijuu chakra, reverting the person carrying sanbi to its human form. It sounds normal that that person is hurting a lot then Tobi could run fast enough and it's not their mission to kill the bijuu.
Nah it's Tobi. Look at the way he's shouting.

Last edited by Hunter; 2006-07-27 at 13:40.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote