AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Psycho-Pass

Notices

Old 2019-11-02, 12:18   Link #61
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Welp, damn.....Guess the old-timers like Masaoka et al cannot be allowed to be happy it seems

(And I, for some reason cannot remember anything of the second season except the helmets with the fake psycho-passes)
Old 2019-11-02, 16:11   Link #62
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Welp, damn.....Guess the old-timers like Masaoka et al cannot be allowed to be happy it seems

(And I, for some reason cannot remember anything of the second season except the helmets with the fake psycho-passes)
Well there's pizza parties in episodes 4, 6 and 9.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-03, 18:04   Link #63
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Watched the first movie and I liked it a lot. They even managed to make Mika kind of likable. She seems a lot closer to Akane's stance now, she's willing to cooperate with Sibyl but will tell them to their faces if they do something she considers out of line. Shit, she even slapped one of their avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Weren't the helmets in the first season? Or did those simply hide a person's psycho-pass?

I also remember the first season a lot better than the second one. All I can recall is the antagonist being some kind of Frankenstein's monster and Mika being a huge bitch.
Old 2019-11-03, 19:02   Link #64
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Watched the first movie and I liked it a lot. They even managed to make Mika kind of likable. She seems a lot closer to Akane's stance now, she's willing to cooperate with Sibyl but will tell them to their faces if they do something she considers out of line. Shit, she even slapped one of their avatars
Sounds like they're completely ignoring season 2, as they should.

Quote:
Weren't the helmets in the first season? Or did those simply hide a person's psycho-pass?

I also remember the first season a lot better than the second one. All I can recall is the antagonist being some kind of Frankenstein's monster and Mika being a huge bitch.
The helmets were indeed season 1. However, I vaguely recall something from season 2 where they put out a fake reading on an area and caused the automated guards to open fire on them or something? I may be misremembering though, it's hard to want to retain anything from that season when nothing mattered in the end.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-03, 19:38   Link #65
bakato

The helmets in season one just mimicked someone else's psycho-pass.
Old 2019-11-04, 01:01   Link #66
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Then what was the second season? The thing where someone went wild with a Dominator on the Sibyl brains?

ironically from the convos going around in the cinema.....Almost no one in the audience could remember anything other than the first season and the first movie with the SEA affair lol. The second season is a black hole for everyone. Fortunate that none of the three episodes of SS required much background knowledge of S2
Old 2019-11-04, 12:11   Link #67
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Sounds like they're completely ignoring season 2, as they should.
We can't really say that, since Mika does know about Sibyl's true identity and still acts a bit bitchy with Akane. They just reworked her personality.
Old 2019-11-04, 20:06   Link #68
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
We can't really say that, since Mika does know about Sibyl's true identity and still acts a bit bitchy with Akane. They just reworked her personality.
Still an improvement though.
Old 2019-11-05, 02:48   Link #69
LG-MAX 2.o

You worry too much about season two. Forget the second season. Think of the movie (2015) as the true continuation of the first season, it works for me at least.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-03, 12:00   Link #70
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Sinners of the System has finally been dubbed and is available on Crunchyroll!

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-04, 12:17   Link #71
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I thought Netflix had PsychoPass while Amazon had 3. It's like a competition