Notices

Old 2015-04-25, 00:37   Link #21
Layrelsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Spoiler for His cruel destiny:
Spoiler for Question:

@amatsunagi and obnuchious
Can I have a link or title of those two novels?
Layrelsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 07:30   Link #22
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layrelsky View Post
Spoiler for Question:

Ehhh.... The path of Shura is way of life where people are bound to keep taking on hardship after hardship alone with no one to help.... The path of solitude whose ending will grant you the true happiness.....Or that was what I understood from many manga and LN i read.......
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 10:00   Link #23
dragon1412

You forget to translate this line 学校でも家でも、俺は誰からも興味を持ってもらえなかった。
That point is as far as i goes for the TLC but from what i see, pretty impressive TL you have there.

P.S: there is no need to spoiler tag this point, The path of Shura is commonly mentioned in Japanese Martial art, in particularly samurai. This is due to back in the day of warring era, pretty much all samurai( actual one, you know, the one who wear armor, holding spear, knife, in a war, not the flashy one the movie depicted them) have trained for war. The Japanese's old martial art is heavily war-oriented. Now, when the war is over, they knew nothing except fighting, and among them, there is a few of them who still get affected by the mentality at war and the reality of only knew how to kill, thus began killing and mass slaughtering for the sake of becoming stronger. Due to a certain few extreme individuals who perform this act excessively, they are referred as Shura ( a type of Demon) hence the name of path of Shura. If that might be a bit much in, just think that it mean people who kill a lot for the advancement of their skill.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 11:03   Link #24
Layrelsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
You forget to translate this line 学校でも家でも、俺は誰からも興味を持ってもらえなかった。
That point is as far as i goes for the TLC but from what i see, pretty impressive TL you have there.

P.S: there is no need to spoiler tag this point, The path of Shura is commonly mentioned in Japanese Martial art, in particularly samurai. This is due to back in the day of warring era, pretty much all samurai( actual one, you know, the one who wear armor, holding spear, knife, in a war, not the flashy one the movie depicted them) have trained for war. The Japanese's old martial art is heavily war-oriented. Now, when the war is over, they knew nothing except fighting, and among them, there is a few of them who still get affected by the mentality at war and the reality of only knew how to kill, thus began killing and mass slaughtering for the sake of becoming stronger. Due to a certain few extreme individuals who perform this act excessively, they are referred as Shura ( a type of Demon) hence the name of path of Shura. If that might be a bit much in, just think that it mean people who kill a lot for the advancement of their skill.
Oh lol can't believe I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out and thanks for the feedback
Old 2015-04-25, 16:10   Link #25
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Spoiler for Question:

here's the code:
n1357x and n4220br

ncode.syosetu.com/x/
just change x to code.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 17:30   Link #26
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

I'm not good with depressing novels :c
xzpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 02:31   Link #27
Layrelsky

Chapter 1 is up!

I've made a website since it's easier to ask for proofreading there compared to asking for comments in googledocs

Anyway here's the site link
https://amanies.wordpress.com/kirawa...kai-tensei-ki/

I'll try to improve the site when I have time.
Old 2015-04-26, 09:26   Link #28
dragon1412

usual question : Machine TL or human TL .
Old 2015-04-26, 09:36   Link #29
ndiezel

Quote:
I thought it was you who was always detecting MTL. No?
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 09:40   Link #30
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
But you praised his translation earlier how is it MTL?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 09:43   Link #31
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
I thought it was you who was always detecting MTL. No?
lol, that was a joke, and besides, normally i don't actually check the TL, the only time i done so when their is a few glaring problem even in English, like the word counts only worth 1/2 of the actual length in Isekai Mahou or clear problem with meaning like in Sayonara ryusei or Seirei Gensouki, even in English you can see the problem.
Old 2015-04-26, 10:42   Link #32
Layrelsky

Quote:
Well for the sake of answering it, I know basic japanese grammar but my problem is with memorizing kanji. So I'm basically using http://www.romajidesu.com/translator/ and dictionaries to know the kanji word per word. I also use google if I'm not familiar with the grammar structure that was used. And if I really don't understand what the heck is the sentence saying, then I'll use TA to translate it. So I guess it's a mix of machine and human TL, although 90% of it is human TL.

On a side note, I realized how difficult it is to translate accurately. It takes a time to understand the sentence, and once you understood it, it takes time to translate it to english, and even after that you'll have to edit it to make it better readable.
Old 2015-04-26, 10:54   Link #33
dragon1412

That's common problem, understanding the sentences is easy enough, the problem is how to find correct words that express it, though i recommended Rikai since it just poped out much faster.
On to the story, i haven't exactly read this one yet so how would you rate it tragedy, is it closer to Antimagic or Black bullet or better yet Urobutcher ???
Old 2015-04-26, 15:50   Link #34
makarich

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
darn... that is sad .... correction, freaking depressing . . . .

this reminds of me that other WN... Junon -something... in which the MC was being completely bullied by his entire class ...well, only one person was doing the actual bullying while the other student/classmates were enjoying the scene (including his supposed best friend)... and then for 'fun', he was thrown out of the window from the second floor . . . of course, he died and got a new life in a new world ... BUT ... just like in this WN (Kiraware), the other world also has the [double black] fear mentality and he was also literally physically oppressed by his family while still a young child (broken bones, strangled, slapped hard, malnutrition ...and what not...)

. . . . . ok, great... now am feeling depressed from recalling that . . . .
Now I'm curious. Please remember the name of this novel. And even if he had such bad childhood, does it gets better later? Or later it was just as depressing...
makarich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 20:38   Link #35
Layrelsky

Quote:
That's common problem, understanding the sentences is easy enough, the problem is how to find correct words that express it, though i recommended Rikai since it just poped out much faster.
On to the story, i haven't exactly read this one yet so how would you rate it tragedy, is it closer to Antimagic or Black bullet or better yet Urobutcher ???
It's has a friendship similar to Antimagic and there are also mysteries which hint of a dark development, and similar to Black Bullet in a way that shit things suddenly happen. The author even teases you with his end notes during those chapters, and I'd like to punch him for doing that

Quote:
Originally Posted by makarich View Post
Now I'm curious. Please remember the name of this novel. And even if he had such bad childhood, does it gets better later? Or later it was just as depressing...
Amatsunagi already answered that,
Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
here's the code:
n1357x and n4220br

ncode.syosetu.com/x/
just change x to code.
And yeah it gets better...but when it rains it just freaking pours down.
Old 2015-04-28, 00:41   Link #36
True Assassin

Awesome plz continue translating who ever it is Can anyone name whos group translating this cool novel cause it really caught my attention and i can relate to this story cause it happens in real life except to the part where you reincarnate lol
True Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-28, 02:27   Link #37
Layrelsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Assassin View Post
Awesome plz continue translating who ever it is Can anyone name whos group translating this cool novel cause it really caught my attention and i can relate to this story cause it happens in real life except to the part where you reincarnate lol
Glad you liked it. I'm just translating on my own and I'm not part of any translation group.
Old 2015-04-28, 05:24   Link #38
True Assassin

Quote:
Glad you liked it. I'm just translating on my own and I'm not part of any translation group.

Huh? Your not on a group xD why not make a group =3
True Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 04:39   Link #39
Layrelsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Assassin View Post
Huh? Your not on a group xD why not make a group =3
Well I guess I'd like to work by myself for now.

Anyway, here's chapter 2.
Old 2015-05-31, 01:39   Link #40
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I noticed this updated after a while. finally caught up. The author is indeed a complete and absolute sadist

Spoiler:

The author clearly stated that "the first part has ended", and it certainly gives that feeling now that Urg discovered a proper motivation to propel himself forward rather than something vain and selfish like "being acknowledged".

edit : ROLF!!!!!!! The author listed the girl's fetishes in their character profiles

Tags
alternate world, harem, reincarnation, sword and magic, web novel