AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-02-17, 00:46   Link #21
charasu
DigiDestinied

will this end with one girl as winner or harem end................ hmmmm..............
Old 2019-02-17, 06:23   Link #22
Tenzen12

Depends if by end there will be still enough girls alive for harem ending (jk)
Old 2019-03-02, 20:34   Link #23
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Glad this manga gets translated, fast.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-02, 20:50   Link #24
NeutralZero

Manage to avoid casualty/death on their side
But she found her brother so this doesnt look good for them
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-02, 21:46   Link #25
wuhugm
Confused Shark

MC chose Yotsuba
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-02, 23:19   Link #26
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

How she will pull it off now realizing her brother is her opponent.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-16, 23:58   Link #27
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Old 2019-03-31, 22:44   Link #28
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Ichika, is that you?

Will he turn?
Old 2019-04-01, 00:49   Link #29
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

This dude out here building a harem of masters... At least he gets various "rewards" for his services. Already won over Shushu, now he's getting to work on Himari. Winning her over won't be easy, but it'll definitely be worth it. After all, when the tsunderes fall, they fall the hardest.

Also, I appreciate that the fanservice in this chapter didn't have any censoring. After all, what's the point inserting fanservice when steam or the dreaded black bars obscure half the panel?
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-14, 18:08   Link #30
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Lol poor Himari. She didn't realize that she need to do ecchi things to him as a reward. Perhaps she didn't get details from her chief about the reward huh?
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-14, 21:52   Link #31
wuhugm
Confused Shark

New master
Himari's ability is that cheat copy ability

But then only 2 can be masters?
I want Shushu-chan as the master tho
Old 2019-04-15, 03:50   Link #32
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Himari's true ability is kinda hax. It's also interesting to know that his form changes depending on the master. Unfortunately, there are only two people capable of being his master. I wonder how the author is going work around this limitation to give him other forms in the future?

Anyway, that aside, I look forward to seeing the tsundere get conquered. Ecchi and tsunderes are historically known to be a very good combination, so their interactions shouldn't disappoint.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2019-05-05, 04:25   Link #33
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Not really hax
Nerfed already

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Old 2019-05-05, 11:27   Link #34
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

The nerf doesn't even make sense tbh. I understand that the copied abilities are inferior to the original, but the way in which it is inferior is kinda dumb imo.

For example, if she copies Shushu's ability, shouldn't the ability and limitation be something like "she can manipulate the size of her body, but the drawback is that she can only get half as big as Shushu's maximum size"? Htf is the body mass manipulation only limited to her chest and why only 3 cm at that?
Old 2019-05-05, 11:51   Link #35
Tenzen12

It's literally case by case. So there is no obvious system.
Old 2019-05-05, 12:04   Link #36
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Still pretty dumb if you ask me.
Old 2019-05-05, 12:29   Link #37
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^It's not like Battle in 5 seconds in which the abilities have solid rule
This is the type where fighting spirit can change the outcome
Like Incursio in Akame ga Kill
Old 2019-05-05, 12:42   Link #38
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^That's what scares me. A battle manga without a defined ruleset for abilities and clear power ceilings for characters ends up becoming an inconsistent mess most of the time. Granted, this manga currently prioritizes ecchi and harem antics over actual battles atm, but it still features battle manga themes and is indicative of following that route sooner or later.

I quite like this manga and I hope the author doesn't drop the ball when he inevitably decides to address the battle manga aspects and themes of the story.
Old 2019-05-05, 12:53   Link #39
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Well, I think it will be like Akame ga Kill where some abilities have clear rules (like Akame's Sword) and those that basically asspull (like Esdeath's crazy Teiguu, I mean it can summon giant iceberg and pseudo stopping time, in this case the stop time is more possible since giant iceberg requires large mass of water which is not available as water vapor in the atmosphere, but since it was done then it can also control air itself, water, or both, and the ice scale is just insane when Mine went into coma by just doubling the beam output)
Old 2019-05-05, 13:01   Link #40
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

As a battle manga, there were so many things wrong with Akame ga Kill. It only got by because of how unhinged, unpredictable and ridiculous the story could be at times.

It reached a point where readers just wanted to see the characters 1-upping each other and who can get more hax than the other. Don't even get me started on Akame killing Incursio, but sparing Tatsumi... I still can't accept the fact that she was somehow able to select her target when it's been established that the sword doesn't discriminate. It can literally kill its own wielder if they so much as scratch themselves with it.

The main reason why people don't shit on AgK is because the unpredictability was its biggest selling point as literally no one was safe outside of Akame herself. It made for an entertaining read, but was imo a failure as a battle manga.

Tags
alternative esdeath, enemies of humanity, harem, harem?, romance, supernatural, transformation, voluntary enslavement