AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-11, 15:24   Link #3781
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Kochou being Kakizaki's sekirei was always confirmed, just not in english. It was on the japanese sekirei wiki page for the LONGEST.

Anyway, I was already losing interest in this manga, this chapter made the downward spiral of interest speed up. Higa now has a heart? GTFOH. Sakurako seems like she won't spend no time developing the feelings for the other sekirei, looks like it will just be the Musubi and Tsukiumi show. Well, I'll just be looking forward to the anime.
Old 2012-09-11, 21:20   Link #3782
sky black swordman

^ Anime ? has that been announced already?
Old 2012-09-12, 00:13   Link #3783
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Anime ? has that been announced already?
Not that I know of, just going off of blind hope lol
Old 2012-09-14, 20:46   Link #3784
tonio44

While would they make a third season of the anime if all the fan always complain against the manga ?

I like sekirei even if I think that the release of the chapters are too long.
tonio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 21:37   Link #3785
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Kochou being Kakizaki's sekirei was always confirmed, just not in english. It was on the japanese sekirei wiki page for the LONGEST.

Anyway, I was already losing interest in this manga, this chapter made the downward spiral of interest speed up. Higa now has a heart? GTFOH. Sakurako seems like she won't spend no time developing the feelings for the other sekirei, looks like it will just be the Musubi and Tsukiumi show. Well, I'll just be looking forward to the anime.
No, Higa's "I have a heart" bit is an act, as far as I'm concerned. He's now using his three remaining Sekirei in openly attacking the current management of Hiyamaki Enterprises. He's simply backed off from Minato for the moment because Minato is just a bit too strong for him, for now.

Yeah, getting real hard to remain interested in this manga when the author, not only takes too many breaks, makes chapters too short, but starts making the characters do things that completely don't match their established personalities just to rush the plot.

And why the heck is Mikogami still alive? Having Higa kill him off would have rushed the plot much better than Higa's "tin man" act, and it would have been CONSISTENT (not to mention the author's promise that Akitsu would be going to Minato afterwards.)

Oh well, keeping fingers crossed that Mikogami simply falls off that flying island that Minaka has magically summoned over the city, where the final fight is supposed to happen. Although it wouldn't surprise me if Minaka does something insane/stupid and the island simply comes crashing down, killing everyone simply because Sakurako is tired, and simply doesn't care anymore, wishing to go back to her favorite genre, Yaoi!

Guy 1: "Oh, my **** is in your ***, it's so wonderful!"

Guy 2: "Hngg! HNG! Oh yes, fill me up with your wonderful ****!"

Guy 1: "Yes! Yes! Here is the magic medicine, LUBE!"

Guy 2:" Oh! YES! Stretch me! Pull me! It feels so good!"

Guy 1: "Oh your voice is pushing me over the edge...!!!"

Both: "YEAHHH!!!!" (Sparking sweat flies over the page)
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 03:28   Link #3786
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 135:

Last edited by Johnny; 2012-09-21 at 03:44.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 05:30   Link #3787
sky black swordman

^ Thanks for the heads up.
Old 2012-09-22, 14:19   Link #3788
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Spoiler for Spoiler 135:
Old 2012-09-22, 15:37   Link #3789
Newhope

Ya if it does go down the 1 girl route it'll make the series pretty dull because we already know who the"one girl"will be.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 16:58   Link #3790
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Ya if it does go down the 1 girl route it'll make the series pretty dull because we already know who the"one girl"will be.
dont worry... he will have his harem becouse he will become the choosen one who will break the sekirei fate rule and will reawaken all those who fell... its what the series is about...(and how his ancestor was :P)

right now minatos sekirei just want some talk about what he thinks of them...they made the who goes next selection... and each has a small talk about what minato desires and what he thinks and what wants to do after the sekirei plan

I guess minato himself confirmed that he wants to be like its now...with everyone... so it wont be a "just one sekirei" when he will gain all jinki's he will will like god so earth rules wont apply to him anymore :P so if he wants his girls back he will get them back and live happy ever after
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 06:16   Link #3791
ShiroiRyu

What do he thought about each ?
And what come after kiss ? :]
Old 2012-10-03, 07:47   Link #3792
Aesthetic Shampoo

They're all going to die, aren't they
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 07:49   Link #3793
Xaturas

I hope it will end soon, so I can pick it up again or just completely forget about it. (author attitude just made me disappointed with this series)
Jumped trough the new chapter, so they are still beating around the bush. While other Ashikabai humps their sekirei like crazy, this one only have Kazehana lightly tease about having sticky sex, after the plan is over.
Newsflash, you will be dead before you can even stick his meat in you.
Old 2012-10-03, 08:59   Link #3794
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I'll be completely disappointed if the author did not end up this to a harem. She should definitely end it!
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 12:10   Link #3795
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Lucky bastard, he has a probably 100% complete female Homura wanting him, Kazehana basically saying she wants to f#$k his brains out, and now Tsukiumi who wants to get lovey dovey? Then next week we'll probably get Matsu wanting to get in?! Lucky asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
While other Ashikabai humps their sekirei like crazy, this one only have Kazehana lightly tease about having sticky sex, after the plan is over.
I swear, its been confirmed that Seo hits that ass every night with his twins. Minato needs to man up and take what's his. They're basically throwing the panties at him now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I'll be completely disappointed if the author did not end up this to a harem. She should definitely end it!
There is no excuse, everything is setup perfectly where it SHOULD be a harem ending. If it becomes that one girl wins crap, I'll lose a lot of respect for this series. Luckily though, Minato is not beating aroung the bush like other Harem leads, and is open about wanting to be with all of them.
Old 2012-10-03, 14:39   Link #3796
dimasok

Damn, Miya wasn't in the new chapter!!!
dimasok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 14:58   Link #3797
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
There is no excuse, everything is setup perfectly where it SHOULD be a harem ending. If it becomes that one girl wins crap, I'll lose a lot of respect for this series. Luckily though, Minato is not beating aroung the bush like other Harem leads, and is open about wanting to be with all of them.
Exactly. He's totally fine with having them all. I hope the author won't give us BS ending.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 16:29   Link #3798
darkofficer
just a devil

he did say in the new chapter that he want to live with the 6 of them
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 17:02   Link #3799
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Alright, I'm calling it, next chapter, it will be a 3-pete. Tsukiumi, Matsu, and Kuu. Then the chapter after that, will be an all Musubi chapter. What comes after kissing? Seriously Yume? You didn't teach the kid about the birds and the bees?
Old 2012-10-04, 14:46   Link #3800
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Spoiler for Chapter 136:

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei