AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-01-06, 12:07   Link #12581
gre3n420

hi!

hi!!

My name is gre3n, and I like mostly action anime, but I also really like slice of life anime )

message me!!
gre3n420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 04:50   Link #12582
Cherry Blossoms
Cherryblossoms

Thank you very much!!!!! Guys hope will enjoy talking about animes

Nice to meet you all.. and welcome to animesuki!!!

javascript:void(0);

Last edited by Cherry Blossoms; 2013-01-07 at 05:11.
Cherry Blossoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 09:48   Link #12583
GJbindels

hi i am new GJbindels.
i like many kinds of anime and manga.
and beyond that i dont realy know what i can tell more about my self.
well thanks and hope i will have a good time here
GJbindels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 21:07   Link #12584
VTHokiePride

Hey everyone,
I've been into anime since I was really young. I grew up watching Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Dragonball Z. I fell out of watching anime during high school, but started watching again after suffering an ACL injury my sophomore year while playing football. I started watching a lot since I couldn't do anything during my recovery. I am apart of other forums as well that aren't anime and I chose this forum after hearing about it online and I need a place to voice my opinions on 11eyes. Nice to meet all of you
VTHokiePride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 18:13   Link #12585
Eehhmm

Emm... Hi i have been watching anime and reading manga for 4-5 years now and just want a place to discuss it with someone since my friends don't like anime/manga at all. My favorite thing to write is Ehmmm. Other than that there isn't lot to say bout me.
Eehhmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 04:24   Link #12586
ANIMELOVER101

Hi, I'm new here, I hope I fine friends and that I get along with everyone. Nice to meet all of you who read this! =^.^= I like new friends, but I am a bit shy at first.
ANIMELOVER101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 17:19   Link #12587
erohd
Banned

Hello, AnimeSuki. I'm Rhaz, also known as erohd. I do not watch much anime admittedly, but I love to watch a number of cartoons, and I love many cartoon redheads, such as Gwen Tennyson and Candace Flynn. My favorite anime is Highschool Of The Dead, and I love to listen to rock, pop, and metal. I also love drawing, mostly ranging to fanart, commissions, and even ecchi artwork. I will also soon post my own artwork thread, or you can simply find my artwork at deviantART, as erohd.

Anyways, I do hope to have a good time here.

Guay, adios!
erohd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 21:13   Link #12588
Radioactive Beta
Tenshi Clone 10

Hello I'm Radioactive beta! You can just call me beta. I came here searching for icons and whoa did I find lots! I've been stalking this site for a while so I finally decided to join!

I enjoy science fiction books. My favorite holiday is halloween I do enjoy science fiction movies and scary ones at that. I love medical biology. I'm a bird owner and have been for a while. I love making friends and chatting with them because being nice..is just in my nature. The anime that I'm watching and about to finish right now is Clannad and Chobits the sites where I would watch them has changed and its really hard to find the episodes on youtube or anyplace else...after I'm done with those I'm going to start on Sword Art Online because I heard its really cool! I want to make friends here so please add me! Don't be shy! I love to chat with people
Radioactive Beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 21:33   Link #12589
takai
Easy Muffin

Hey guys, my name is Todd, but you can call me takai. I had a HELL of a time trying to register for this forum. I actually had lost all hope, so I just put some random words into the fields needed to register and by some miracle, I was able to register. I've requested my name to be changed to takai, so don't get used to sukichan.

Honestly, I came because I was looking for a quality anime forum, I was recommended animesuki, and by the looks a lot of threads, I'm in the right place. I look forward to posting with all of you!
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 12:21   Link #12590
12ice

Hello folks.

I'm a long-timer lurker who decided to register when I joined Tak's World of Tank group. I enjoy watching a broad range of anime, but particularly enjoy comedy, mecha, military, sci-fi, and slice-of-life genres.

I am pleased to be part of this community.
12ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 18:16   Link #12591
Angry Cat

Hi everyone.

Long-time lurker who decided it was about time I actually registered on the site.
Been watching anime and reading manga on and off for quite a while now, think it must be around 12 years or so by now. Got into it by watching Miyazaki's movies as a kid and then I was hooked.

At the moment I mainly watch comedy, romance, slice-of-life and the occasional action/fantasy.

Uhm, not sure what else to say. Hope to get along well with the rest of you.
Angry Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 23:02   Link #12592
LetsGrowOldTogether

Hello everyone.

Was introduced to anime through Toonami when I was younger, so I guess Tenchi Muyo and Outlaw Star are to blame. After that, I just got addicted to anime that were heavy on Science Fiction: Steins;Gate, Mirai Nikki/Future Diary, Code Geass, Muv-Luv (VNs and TE), etc.

Going to be abusing the shit out of this site's resources.
LetsGrowOldTogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 06:42   Link #12593
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
To Radioactive Beta, takai, LetsGrowOldTogether, 12ice, and Angry Cat, welcome to Animesuki! Some of you have already show a lot of interest in thread discussions... Hope you're enjoying and have fun!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 15:06   Link #12594
BK210

Hello

Hey everyone yes i'm a newbie :L Have only really started watching anime properly this past year after being introduced by a friend figured I would join a forum to help find new series and get to know others who enjoy watching
BK210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 01:39   Link #12595
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Sup everyone, I just registered today and it's actually my first forum so to speak. I usually just lurk around threads on my favorite ln series but thought I might as well become a member. I like the community here so yeah, nice to meet you all. -fen
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 09:54   Link #12596
Rewer
-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rewer Send a message via AIM to Rewer
Hi everyone,

Haven't posted in so long I feel I should re-introduce myself. I'm surprised my account is still active.

I've been watching anime since 2000. My top favorite animes are..

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Gintama
Stein's;Gate

どうぞよろしく !
Old 2013-01-16, 23:39   Link #12597
Yahiro
Himono Onna

Greetings,

I've not much to say, but I would like to place this message here to make my existance known. I am not sure how active I will be, but I decided to join instead of simply lurking around. My opinions are varied as are my interests. We shall see if the shoe fits, and if not that is fine too.

Yahiro
Yahiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 03:34   Link #12598
MagnAvaloN

Hi, guys! I'm MagnAvaloN.

I have a passion in Japanese pop culture since I was young, besides my vast interest in other particular fields like music, literature, science, and technology.

I started watching anime, playing console games, and reading manga since my childhood, and later got to know about visual novel and doujin music along with J-Pop, and watch recent animes. I haven't got much time to search for any good manga, not to mention my manga reading list was erased unintentionally last month. It'd be great if anyone of you could provide with a mountain of titles for me to read, lol.

It's a pleasure for me to be able to know more about you guys, so I hope we can be friends and know each other better. Good day to you and hello again!

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2013-01-22 at 18:20. Reason: No advertising here!
MagnAvaloN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 11:32   Link #12599
Plackpingu

Hey everyone
actually i came to this forum while leaning japanese
but due to the fact that i love animes alot i desided to join the community
and after clicking through various threads im realy happy i found this site
a big thank you to everyone
Plackpingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 21:05   Link #12600
sasahar17

Hello I am Sasahar17, and my purpose for being his is to spam the various fanfiction threads, however with the number of threads here I'm sure I'll find something to talk about. I don't have any idea how active I'm going to be, but hopefully I'll be a valued part of the community. Cheers.
sasahar17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members