AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-04, 01:52   Link #5101
Voceane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
okay truth is that doenst matter. At this point all we really know is that fenrir is gonna be saved as I predicted when the titles first came out (granted everyone knew he would be). Restia appears to kill herself to protect kamito and based on the prologue its very possible rubia's actions are a direct result of kamito's wish from his ren ashbell days.
EDIT: Rubia's actions happened 4 years before the beginning of the series kamito was ren ashbell in the blade dance 3 years ago. Although it does appear that Rubia's story and what happened with the wish are connected somehow but I suppose that's gonna be revealed soon
And what if it's not from Kamito's wish but from Greyworth 20 years ago. Don't you think it's strange that Kamito falls into the hand of Greyworth just to learn Greyworth's sword art? Maybe it's something that is initiate by Greyworth's wish.
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 06:13   Link #5102
Yami no Ou
まおう

^its clearly not fron Kamito's wish since the incident with Rubia happened 4 years ago while Kamito won the Blade Dance 3 years ago,the thing about Greyworth's <<wish>> seems plausible since she taught Kamito all her skills it may be to atone for her wish that made the Spirit Kings insane
Old 2013-08-04, 06:19   Link #5103
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
^its clearly not fron Kamito's wish since the incident with Rubia happened 4 years ago while Kamito won the Blade Dance 3 years ago,the thing about Greyworth's <<wish>> seems plausible since she taught Kamito all her skills it may be to atone for her wish that made the Spirit Kings insane
I mentioned before that its not from kamito's wish in my edit. It definitely isn't greyworth's wish because greyworth just wanted eternal youth.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 06:34   Link #5104
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
I mentioned before that its not from kamito's wish in my edit. It definitely isn't greyworth's wish because greyworth just wanted eternal youth.
ah yes I forgot about that,but then it keeps me wondering how come the Spirit Kings went mad and all I can think is that the <<wish>> have something to do with it
Old 2013-08-04, 07:21   Link #5105
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
ah yes I forgot about that,but then it keeps me wondering how come the Spirit Kings went mad and all I can think is that the <<wish>> have something to do with it
Its funny because there's a flaw in the storyline. Or something missing. 4 years ago Rubia betrays the firelord and becomes the calamity queen. Sometime in the next year Rubia destroyed the instructional school where kamito lived. and he joined Greyworth and eventually became ren ashbell. Then kamito made his wish. likely the year afterwards was when Rinslets sister had her problem. If kamito's wish came first this is very clean. But Rubia betrayed them first so somethings wrong.

I have a theory as to why the spirit kings went mad. Its because in watching over the world they saw what the instructional school was doing in reviving Ren Ashdoll and all their activities. To warn them of what may happen the fire king did what he did to cause Rubia's concern. That concern lead to everything that happened.
Old 2013-08-04, 07:21   Link #5106
Voceane

Quote:
I know that the healer says that but how do the healer knows? Don't forget that the witch never lie but don't say the true. What if the youth is only a consequence of the wish. For example, she can wish for: I keep my power as long as I don't pass my skill to the person who will save the world. With a wish like this she stay young (power begin to decrease after 20) but it's not the purpose of the wish, only a consequence.
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 07:23   Link #5107
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
I know that the healer says that but how do the healer knows? Don't forget that the witch never lie but don't say the true. What if the youth is only a consequence of the wish. For example, she can wish for: I keep my power as long as I don't pass my skill to the person who will save the world. With a wish like this she stay young (power begin to decrease after 20) but it's not the purpose of the wish, only a consequence.
Hm sounds like greyworth made a wish like Toguro from Yu-yu hakusho those who don't know he made a wish to have incredible strength but ended up possessed by a demon
Old 2013-08-04, 11:56   Link #5108
Algester

again those who like illustration spoilers shinon already has a link to the image gallery for volume 11
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 21:12   Link #5109
holybell84

Quote:
Its funny because there's a flaw in the storyline. Or something missing. 4 years ago Rubia betrays the firelord and becomes the calamity queen. Sometime in the next year Rubia destroyed the instructional school where kamito lived. and he joined Greyworth and eventually became ren ashbell. Then kamito made his wish. likely the year afterwards was when Rinslets sister had her problem. If kamito's wish came first this is very clean. But Rubia betrayed them first so somethings wrong.

I have a theory as to why the spirit kings went mad. Its because in watching over the world they saw what the instructional school was doing in reviving Ren Ashdoll and all their activities. To warn them of what may happen the fire king did what he did to cause Rubia's concern. That concern lead to everything that happened.
In the latest volume, it's said that the otherworldly darkness possess the Spirit Lords, driving them berserk for hundred of years. The blade dance tournament is actually a system to pacify them. It's unknown where exactly did this darkness came from, though when Kamito was caught up in it again, he saw armies of what is called "Angels".

Rubia rebelled when she couldn't saved a town/village from the berserk fire lord and after sneaking to their throne room to gain an audience, saw that same darkness.

Note that when Kamito asked Greyworth whether she saw that darkness back then when she won, she said no.
Old 2013-08-04, 21:19   Link #5110
ImperialFlameGod8190

that's boring but whatever I suppose things will get good once translations begin
Old 2013-08-04, 22:52   Link #5111
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
again those who like illustration spoilers shinon already has a link to the image gallery for volume 11
Huh!? Who?! And where is the link?! Can you give me?! Thanks a lot if u do men!!
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 13:26   Link #5112
Yye1
Wide Right

oh the chinese translations have started

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 14:52   Link #5113
Zakoo

I wouldn't be surprised if we were to learn than the reals spirit kings were long way dead/imprisoned and have been replaced by some more pervert fakes.

Ren Ashdoll being the strongest, they couldn't destroy him and only managed to seal/partially take him out thanks to Est (who let's remember is a cursed sword ...) and a so-called heroin of love and justice they probably created. After this they twisted history using their omnious powers. After some centuries, they finally gained full control over humans world graoww.

Would explain why they didn't want to kill Rubia first, since she was the reincarnation of their puppet.

But why bother with history, we need more restia & est, so gimme moar loli.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 15:10   Link #5114
Saphirra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
oh the chinese translations have started
Not "have started", it's already finished. I was surprised when they posted all of the volume at once

http://www.lightnovel.cn/thread-611801-1-1.html
Saphirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 15:48   Link #5115
blackwhite67
Banned

First chapter by Zzhk!
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 16:08   Link #5116
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphirra View Post
Somewhat unrelated, but after following a few advertising links I was immensely disappointed to realise they censored all the dakis :c
Old 2013-08-05, 16:51   Link #5117
Yami no Ou
まおう

zzhk is as fast as ever chapter 1 is done
Old 2013-08-05, 16:59   Link #5118
cloud04
Scanlator

its somewhat a cliffhanger though ._.
Old 2013-08-05, 17:25   Link #5119
rickiminato

what saw rubia eldestein in the sherine of the elemental fire lord?
Old 2013-08-05, 17:37   Link #5120
bakapervert
A pervert

Looks like the Fire Lord is an even bigger bastard than what I first thought. Can understand why Rubia betray the Fire Lord.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap