AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

View Poll Results: Vampire Knight - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 11 35.48%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 35.48%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 12.90%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 6.45%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 3.23%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 3.23%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-09, 04:17   Link #1
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Vampire Knight - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Vampire Knight, Episode 10.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-06-09, 05:04   Link #2
Eps~
Busy busy busy
*Graphic Designer

Let's get this episode rollin'
Old 2008-06-09, 05:44   Link #3
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

yey!! new ep!! >_<
lets get started!
Old 2008-06-10, 10:26   Link #4
XinShin

can't wait for it to come >w<
Old 2008-06-10, 10:52   Link #5
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Just finished watching it.
Great episode
Spoiler:
Old 2008-06-10, 12:08   Link #6
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

And some new OP scenes....but I prefer the original
Old 2008-06-10, 13:07   Link #7
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Yea, it wasn't a bad ep at least.
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-06-10, 16:14   Link #8
Kaijin
かいじん

Sub is out!!!
Old 2008-06-10, 16:17   Link #9
Vanehei
Sousuke rules

Send a message via MSN to Vanehei
Oh they were just little boys hugging each other... but yes, yaoi fans take it like a yaoi relation... ugh
I love the episode! they make some little changes to the manga, and the Zero hugging Yuki from behind was so cute...
Old 2008-06-10, 18:07   Link #10
Eps~
Busy busy busy
*Graphic Designer

Wow this episode was really great. Enjoyed it
Old 2008-06-10, 19:00   Link #11
Mirakuru

Spoiler for ep10:
Old 2008-06-10, 21:13   Link #12
ani_d

Nice episode. During Ichiru and Zero's childhood flashback, I felt like I was listening to Sou Tamaki do a monologue of the Hitachiin twins lol They're so cute though. I kind of regret that I read the manga beforehand. I knew I would've enjoyed this episode more if I didn't read ahead. But oh well, I got impatient. This episode has my fave scenes in it.

Zero, Ichiru, and the dad all have the same hair. It's such a waste he had to go. Things are progressing so fast. Is this show really going to pause after 13 episodes? :|
Old 2008-06-10, 22:51   Link #13
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Mamoru Miyano is back with Setsuna's key quote! "Don't touch me!"

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2008-06-10, 23:00   Link #14
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
...Is this show really going to pause after 13 episodes? :|
I'm sorry to say this, but it looks like it will. According to the Japanese site Moon Phase, there is another show scheduled to start 7 July on TV Tokyo at this show's time -- 1 am Monday nights. But the second season of this show is also listed, without a starting date or time, so perhaps it will be back in the fall. We can can only hope.

This was a wonderful episode. Lots of movement and revelation, all drenched in an atmosphere of danger and eros. I am becoming more and more enthralled by this show. And by the manga.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2008-06-10, 23:57   Link #15
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

ehh..hm i like this episode ...but Zero's childhood was greatly revolting....they looked so gay brothers don't do what they did o_O
Old 2008-06-11, 08:15   Link #16
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Spoiler:
Yeah, the gay innuendo was a bit much, but other than that, it was a fairly decent episode. It seems to me that the more they flesh out the background, the stronger this show gets. It's not doing anything particularly revolutionary, but things are starting to become a little more solid.
Old 2008-06-11, 08:53   Link #17
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I'm sorry to say this, but it looks like it will. According to the Japanese site Moon Phase, there is another show scheduled to start 7 July on TV Tokyo at this show's time -- 1 am Monday nights. But the second season of this show is also listed, without a starting date or time, so perhaps it will be back in the fall. We can can only hope.
It's for the better this way, after the current arc there's no real good stopping point from than on to now. I'll like to see the second 13 part series done when the manga is finished and I think every manga reader can agree that it's approaching the end.
Old 2008-06-11, 09:01   Link #18
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
do you mean that Ep 11 will be on 7 July ?? since they didn't said when season 2
will start !!

about this ep , indeed it's wonderful ..and the show become more and more interesting
Old 2008-06-11, 12:27   Link #19
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Well the building is starting and i cant wait the next 2 episodes are going to answer so many questions yet but alllow for more. The manga readers know whats coming and its going to be cool. Zero continues to intrig me as my favorite male character in the series. I dont like calling him emo since i dont see him as emo i prefer to think of him as tortured soul who is burdened by his past with his family not only being vampire hunters but also be slaughtered but also his present and what he has become. He continues to struggle to identify himself as not a monster and cling to his humanity and to me that makes him very human.

But now he has something else to deal with now im still holding out judgment on how i like Zero's twin brother I want to see how they bring him into the fold and how or if they will change his character from the manga.

Another the scene that made this episode great for me was the shot of Shizuka after she killed Zero's parents soaked in blood but looking elegant, refined and just a eerie beautifulness around her. The contrast is perfect vampires so beautiful yet they drink blood beauty and beast references there.

Im disappointed the show will be taking a pause but i have been enjoying quite a bit the new OP scenes were gave us some excellent hints.
Old 2008-06-11, 14:59   Link #20
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
do you mean that Ep 11 will be on 7 July ?? since they didn't said when season 2 will start !!
No, we're going every week until ep13 on June 30. Then probably a hiatus. But I don't have any official statement about that, just inference from the TV listings.

I agree completely with Sinestra's post. I'd rather call Zero a tortured soul than an emo teenager. And Hiou Shizuka is beautiful and otherworldly throughout those flashbacks.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Closed Thread