Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-18, 11:42   Link #541
Crius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Why is that?
In they anime they haven't hinted any of the capabilities of the top 3 zanpaktou and now they did ..
Old 2009-11-18, 11:44   Link #542
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
They're probably gonna do more than "hint" in the next few episodes.
Old 2009-11-18, 11:49   Link #543
Crius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
They're probably gonna do more than "hint" in the next few episodes.
I hope so, Katen Kyoukotsu abilities rock
Old 2009-11-18, 12:51   Link #544
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Im wondering why Shunsui has the serious Pirate and Ninja whilst Ukitake has the two playful little boys even though Shunsui's shikai is turning child games real

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-11-18, 20:03   Link #545
Gin
*Artist

Because Shunsui is a perverted old man and Ukitake is a shota-con.
Old 2010-06-08, 19:57   Link #546
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Kinda off-topic, but I will use this thread to reply to some questions from the anime thread. So here's the explaination of the posts's edits :

Kitten : Even if you can guess what's going to happen, you are not allowed to mention it as if it was a given.
Moreover, in this case, you talked about the "lame outcome" which is clearly a hint to a future event, no need to mention that seeing that you don't miss the chance to praise* Hitsugaya's whenever you can , we can easily guess what the "lame" means.

*ironic antiphrasis

In the preview, no one said that Hitsugaya and Halibel's fight is finished.

Then last, you mentionned about Byakuya and Zaraki fighting a much lower espada (so by logical deduction, and with the help of the manga, we can assume Bya and Ken are going to fight Yammy...)

Tell me those facts above aren't spoilers, then I will distribute some free holidays tickets (I'm doing that quite a lot lately it seems)

As for Kanon, he blatantly said something along the lines of "I was so disappointed about her death" or something similar...
Old 2010-06-08, 20:08   Link #547
kitten320

But that's basicly how things are disscussed in manga thread too "Ah damn! He/she is a dead meat!", am I wrong? Are we spoiling manga now?

Well... Halibel was PWNing Hitsu and here he comes out with some new cool technique which is about to own Halibel... I think that's lame enough. And so far all new moves had brought a win for positive cast.

Haha, I guess everyone knows about my unduying love for Hitsu
Not that I made huge secret about it

Eeeehhh... no, Yammy had never crossed my mind. Don't even want to think about that failure! There is no way I would be that obliviouse.
I was addressing Nnoitra and Grimmjow, despite having bigger numbers, by power they still are lower. Me saying that Byakuya/Zaraki got injured badly against 0 espada while Hitsu had no injuries against 3rd would make no sence since 0 espada is supposed to be stronger... though so far Yammy was a joke
Old 2010-06-09, 00:32   Link #548
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
im still hoping hitsuguya will do something useful and shatter some of halibel's boob armor....
Old 2010-06-09, 01:35   Link #549
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
As for Kanon, he blatantly said something along the lines of "I was so disappointed about her death" or something similar...
In that case, I think you clearly misunderstood me
I said exactly this:

Quote:
I really enjoyed the fact the anime elaborated on her aspect of death, it makes more sense now.
By aspect of death, I mean what Barragan revealed in this episode, the espadas' "basis behind their abilities, beliefs and reason for existing". For example, emptiness for Ulquiorra or rage for Yammy were always easy to understand, but Harribel representing sacrifice never made much sense to me. She explained it in the anime.

This has nothing to do with her possible death. Besides, we don't even know for sure if she's dead or not in the manga.
Old 2010-06-09, 02:25   Link #550
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Well I dont think it will happen in the next episode...but i hope the anime team includes the water shield from Harrible. Like 90% of the people completely passed over that panel in the manga.

I hope they make it clearer....It would certainly make sense as to Harribles condition after the attack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
But that's basicly how things are disscussed in manga thread too "Ah damn! He/she is a dead meat!", am I wrong? Are we spoiling manga now?

Well... Halibel was PWNing Hitsu and here he comes out with some new cool technique which is about to own Halibel... I think that's lame enough. And so far all new moves had brought a win for positive cast.
Well if I recall, at the time of the manga no one but Hitsu fans would imply that his "new attack" would actually be effective to the point of victory. Actually majority of the readers were eagerly awaiting for Harrible to crush Hitsu ala Uliq R2 vs Ichigo style.
Old 2010-06-09, 03:06   Link #551
Lendial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
im still hoping hitsuguya will do something useful and shatter some of halibel's boob armor....
i would say that is both useful and desirable considering the censorship that poor girl has had to endure.
Old 2010-06-09, 05:06   Link #552
kitten320

We were hoping for that for each espada but reality came like rock and had crushed all hoped by killing espada.

Besides we all know that Halibel won't die from that attack, so basicly we don't spoil a thing. Me saying that Halibel will break the ice would be far more spoiler filled.

Besides even if some people were in doubt, some still claimed her a dead material.
Old 2010-06-09, 06:30   Link #553
Langus
Optimus Prime

I just read the biggest WTF spoiler via a different forum for 407. If it's true a very tiny part of me inside will be cheering and the rest will be wearing a wtf face.
Old 2010-06-09, 06:32   Link #554
kitten320

What was it?
I just know that there is mentioning of some final Getsuga and that Keigo shows his face... Ah, and that Ichigo acts completly OOC, since when is he bothered by someone being stronger?
Old 2010-06-09, 07:01   Link #555
Langus
Optimus Prime

Spoiler for Possible Spoiler for 407: