AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2010-02-22, 10:05   Link #141
Avegaille

「超電磁少女(ルビ:ガーリー)Days」 歌:御坂美琴(佐藤利奈)
 「ですのっ!White & Black」 歌:白井黒子(新井里美)

Titles for the Railgun Archives 1 as seen on the site... release is on March 26, 2010... 8D

From the title of the song, Kuroko's song is true to her name... XD
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 13:24   Link #142
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post

I shall let the video speak for itself.
i'm not surprised if Maki-san & that other guy with the lighting bolt eyes appeared as cameos in the future Index & Railgun episodes
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 17:57   Link #143
Seihai
スマイリウム

I love the first second of "Onee-sama...".lol

I prefer the first OP of Railgun over the second one, it's a bit too average for my tastes to be superb.
Oh, and although the "RAILGUN SHOOT" is a tad bit cheeky for some odd reason (or it's just me) it blends in really well and got a nice tune I won't put aside so soon.
Old 2010-03-22, 15:53   Link #144
Midonin
Last Engage

A third set of Archives was announced recently, and as I suspected, Railgun might equal Index's own four archives. No idea who's singing on the third one, but I'd say that if we're counting down major characters and the lead quartet are already covered, my next guesses would be either Kiyama or Konori. Mitsuko is also possible.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 08:30   Link #145
Avegaille

Quote:
A third set of Archives was announced recently, and as I suspected, Railgun might equal Index's own four archives. No idea who's singing on the third one, but I'd say that if we're counting down major characters and the lead quartet are already covered, my next guesses would be either Kiyama or Konori. Mitsuko is also possible.
Announced where? Either way, I hope it has some Konori and Kiyama in it... Hmm, Amazon doesn't seem to be revealing any information on it so far.

Listening to the first Archives of Railgun already, Mikoto/Rina here is actually better than the first one and Kuroko/Satomi's singing... it's really funny yet cute.

Last edited by Avegaille; 2010-03-28 at 08:48.
Old 2010-03-28, 10:49   Link #146
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avegaille View Post
Announced where?
This site is my primary source for character song news. It hasn't revealed who sings on Archives 3, just that there will be a third Archives. Which is enough to satisfy me for now.
Old 2010-03-28, 11:12   Link #147
Avegaille

Quote:
This site is my primary source for character song news. It hasn't revealed who sings on Archives 3, just that there will be a third Archives. Which is enough to satisfy me for now.
Oh, I see... and yeah, I was afraid they'd just make it 2 archives as the news for the third one was taking a long time to come out, but hearing this means that Konori-senpai has a chance of singing...

Mitsuko is also a possibility since her seiyuu already does some singing on K-On!, same with Kana Ueda... huh.
Old 2010-04-11, 10:59   Link #148
zbh

OP1"Only my railgun"is owesome!!!!
zbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 18:36   Link #149
Midonin
Last Engage

Archives 2 is out, featuring songs for Uiharu ("Ubu-iro bloomy") and Saten ("Namida Gomen no Girls Beat"). Both songs are fit for their characters and pretty easy to listen to. Now to see who's singing on Archives 3, even if that one doesn't release until June.
Old 2010-05-01, 05:58   Link #150
Avegaille

Just got around the new archives a few days ago... and while Saten's song is upbeat, Uiharu's character song made me think of an emo Yui from K-On not only because of the title, but because how the song runs... xD

Damn I can't wait for the new archives... one more month... I can wait... I hope... OTL
Old 2010-09-17, 18:25   Link #151
Miraluka
Banned

Future Gazer Single cover:

Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 23:59   Link #152
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

somehow i found those two strangely alike

Sakubou - Railgun OST

Oasis - Simcity 4 OST

Comparison
Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 01:56   Link #153
leukrota

Yeah, a bit, though whoever made the video comparison is a bit over reactive. Plagiarism is a close imitation, but aside that guitar pattern, the compositions are different... definitely not enough to sue anyone.

I've heard far far worse.
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 11:16   Link #154
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I'm suddenly remembering something as I recalled some music from the Index series OSTs. If you guys rewatch Index II ep 7 around 10 minutes or so in, there's a track I can't find anywhere on the OSTs I have. Any clues on what that is?

I asked the same thing to Avegaille on Last.fm a while back but seems she isn't around to answer. >_<

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 22:19   Link #155
Avegaille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I'm suddenly remembering something as I recalled some music from the Index series OSTs. If you guys rewatch Index II ep 7 around 10 minutes or so in, there's a track I can't find anywhere on the OSTs I have. Any clues on what that is?

I asked the same thing to Avegaille on Last.fm a while back but seems she isn't around to answer. >_<
Oh excuse me... I didn't notice... until I took a look here... XD (mind you, the comments box in my Last.FM is a bad way to contact me cause I rarely take a look at it and I don't have email notifications turned on for it.)

Anyway, let me take a hear of this music and see what I can figure out.

---

Oh, here we go, it's in the 2nd TAMNI OST (Season 1) the next one after masterpiece.

2. 混乱 is the title, it doesn't play everything in that scene, hence why you couldn't recognize it.

Last edited by Avegaille; 2012-05-12 at 15:21.
Old 2012-05-10, 19:47   Link #156
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avegaille View Post
Oh excuse me... I didn't notice... until I took a look here... XD (mind you, the comments box in my Last.FM is a bad way to contact me cause I rarely take a look at it and I don't have email notifications turned on for it.)

Anyway, let me take a hear of this music and see what I can figure out.

---

Oh, here we go, it's in the 2nd TAMNI OST (Season 1) the next one after masterpiece.

2. 混乱 is the title, it doesn't play everything in that scene, hence why you couldn't recognize it.
Not sure if that's the one I'm looking for. To remind, I was talking about the 7th episode of Season 2. The Awaki Musujime arc, where Mikoto encounters Touma after coming out from a phone booth.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 20:53   Link #157
Apache Thunder
Interdimensional Spy

Send a message via MSN to Apache Thunder Send a message via Yahoo to Apache Thunder
Hey while we have some one well versed in Index musicness. Could you try and find out what that song with the drums that plays near the end of the Koruko vs Awaki scene in episode 7? (Index Season 2 obviously) It plays just before and during the part where Touma comes up to rescue her. (the end part where Awaki tries to teliport out part of the building in an attempt to crush Koruko from the remaining part of the building falling on top of her)

It's not in the OSTs that I've found and I don't know what the name of the song is.
Apache Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 15:20   Link #158
Avegaille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Not sure if that's the one I'm looking for. To remind, I was talking about the 7th episode of Season 2. The Awaki Musujime arc, where Mikoto encounters Touma after coming out from a phone booth.
Oh whoops, read your question/request wrong. :P

Anyway, I'll look it up tomorrow/later... and BTW this is Railgun Music discussion, not sure if there's a thread solely for Index music. *bricked*
Old 2012-05-25, 11:05   Link #159
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

So what's this news I hear about Satomi Arai going into the music business...?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 11:43   Link #160
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
It's mostly a personal preference... it makes me think more about cyberpunk or something equally psychedelic rather than the toaru setting...

Maybe if it was for the anime version of a Philip K. Dick book...
But the Science Side IS rather cyberpunk and psychedelic...