AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: What'd you think bout the episode?
Perfect 10 6 20.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 24.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 34.48%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 17.24%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 3.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-02-08, 05:59   Link #61
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
First of all, why did McGills picked Todo up after the CG- I mean Tekkadan ditch him? He should be in prison right?

Meanwhile, Kudelia being hugged by Mika together with Atra is so heart-warming, although partnering up with McGills would be dangerous! Sure that he'll try to sweep away corruption within Gjallarhorn, but I doubt it.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 06:14   Link #62
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
First of all, why did McGills picked Todo up after the CG- I mean Tekkadan ditch him? He should be in prison right?
"He is one of yours. Deal with him!"

Orga short shortsightedly gave Todo for MacGillis to use. McGillis' contact in the underworld? The guy who told the Brewers to beat Tekkadan and capture Kudelia so they'll be on Gjallarhorn's good side? It was Todo.

McGillis is careful not expose himself and used Todo as a pawn. In fact he should thank Orga for giving him such a useful guy.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 07:39   Link #63
Irenesharda

It's funny that the guy that Kudelia has been traveling all this time to see, isn't even the actual representative anymore, but got pushed out of office because of embezzlement and bribery charges.

Also, we learn that the new political lady that's potentially taking his place is named Henri Fleurs, and she does have Gjallerhorn at her back which is a very strong ally.

It’s funny, but I heard them mention the name “Henri Fleurs” in the episode, but since “Henri” is such a blatant French masculine name (especially for me, since I’m a French speaker), I never associated it with the woman, but thought they were talking about some other politician. Japan once again, just picking Western names out of a book while blindfolded. *rolls eyes*

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 12:39   Link #64
Skaddix

Indeed it annoyed me as well....maybe they think its a last name like Thierry Henry so her name is Fleurs Henri.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 16:49   Link #65
MgMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
With context of that scene it didn't sounded that way. Just sayin'.
I'm seeing it happen as long as Lafter doesn't have a kid with Naze. Lafter seems to be one to want a lot of attention and she isn't getting it the way main waifu Amida is. Well, the guy does have his hands full after all...
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 17:42   Link #66
Tenzen12

Well there is still nothing tangible between Akihiro and Lafter, it's just getting into area where it can be. It's Schroedinger ship.
Old 2016-02-08, 20:51   Link #67
Skaddix

Quote:
Originally Posted by MgMaster View Post
I'm seeing it happen as long as Lafter doesn't have a kid with Naze. Lafter seems to be one to want a lot of attention and she isn't getting it the way main waifu Amida is. Well, the guy does have his hands full after all...
Well main Waifu Amida is basically second in command and the first wife from way back in the good old days so think Mika and Atra (In how long they known each other) and how far they go back. Kinda hard to compete with that.
Old 2016-02-09, 14:26   Link #68
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
"He is one of yours. Deal with him!"

Orga short shortsightedly gave Todo for MacGillis to use. McGillis' contact in the underworld? The guy who told the Brewers to beat Tekkadan and capture Kudelia so they'll be on Gjallarhorn's good side? It was Todo.

McGillis is careful not expose himself and used Todo as a pawn. In fact he should thank Orga for giving him such a useful guy.
Yeah, that kinda screwed them over in the end. That was a blunder on their part.
Old 2016-02-09, 16:40   Link #69
Skaddix

Seems weird Todo has such useful contacts when he seemed to be a fairly minor member of CGS as far as the adults went.
Old 2016-02-09, 20:20   Link #70
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
What on earth? Stopping a battle with just one's voice? Is Okada a Trojan Horse sent by Satellite in order to 'Macrossify' Gundam?
Nah, Gundam already gave the nod to Macros long ago and considering what Kawamori previewed for the next Macros series. It's gonna turn into a Bollywood production with the amount of songs and dances.
Old 2016-02-10, 00:19   Link #71
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Episode 18 is probabaly the most boring episode in the arc but it's a damn good arc so it's fine. I haven't been this excited for IBO ever since the first few episodes.

Tags
weekly episode discussion