AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-04-01, 01:12   Link #1041
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Spoiler for I have no idea what this is...:
rofl... this is crack that's wrong on so many levels (canon's not the only one here), but wow that's funny
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 01:52   Link #1042
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

So I guess I should turn that brainfart into a full one-shot?
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 05:00   Link #1043
MarksmanKNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
Finally! The third OC for my fanfic

Charlotte Ainsworth
Spoiler for Information:
The descriptive looks just like Cecilia from Infinite Stratos. Its like you swapped the name from the character Charlotte in the same anime. Background was also similar to my memory. Confirm this for me please.
MarksmanKNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 05:45   Link #1044
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarksmanKNG View Post
The descriptive looks just like Cecilia from Infinite Stratos. Its like you swapped the name from the character Charlotte in the same anime. Background was also similar to my memory. Confirm this for me please.
dude , our friend WiliamZ0 is copying characters from other animes , change their names and give them powers. The previous one was Merry Nightmare and the first name was untouched. It's not bad , but at least say that you'll do it before doing it.
Old 2011-04-01, 08:34   Link #1045
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Nope! This Oc is totally pure !

I reading several novel and interested , thinking what happened if there is one of my OC who having almost similar power to Accelerator (that's how I get the idea for power)

For the name, I asking my friend at forums.mangafox about the name
A name that can be used for England people or French people (He say to me Charlotte is good name)
I also based on site about the name (looking for most popular name for baby girl name, I think this where I get my mistake huh~)

And What is Infinite Stratos ? I do look that so many article about it, but I don't watch it yet, Is it good ?

Another thing, I also want have a character who have a connection (even though a little) to Laura Stuart (that's why I choose England, Necesarius also in England)

about Background, I actually based on this thinking that only important people who know about magic side (that's why I make her daughter of England PM)

If you don't believe, please check yourself at forums.mangafox ~
I dare you

I just don't get it ... when I tried to be pure as possible I get this kinda ... critic

If you guys don't like it, Please tell me and give me suggestion

Let me tell you guys, I more happy like that !
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 08:43   Link #1046
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I think I shall post my main character for one of three fanfiction series I'm planning:

Level 4 Compressor, Kouji Masamori

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0A...CL7U_6gO&hl=en

And to show a short preview on the antagonist of the

Level 3 Counter Resonance, Kiyo Toshiyama

Loosely based on Mio Akiyama, although she is far from the moeblob character which stands as Houkago Teatime's bassist. Like Mio, she has long black hair and a similar physical build, although Kiyo has brown eyes. Kiyo is also seen wearing AKG K701 headphones.

She leads a small Skill-Out group (whose name I haven't thought of yet), and is one of the malevolent Skill-Out gangs at the time when Big Spider is still under Wataru Kurozuma's leadership. She develops a hate towards the researchers in Academy City due to being scrapped for Level 0 Saika Sanada, whose ability Full Spectrum (an ability that allows a person to see specific ranges of the electromagnetic spectrum) is deemed more important for research than hers.

Kiyo targets storage facilities of radioactive substances and acquires small amounts of Uranium-239 which she plans on releasing on areas with sizable populations, but in reality, she is luring out Saika - and in extension basic defensive units of District 6 - to ambush them to eliminate her and to destroy the remaining obstacles to her gang's expansion.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2011-04-01 at 08:56.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 08:56   Link #1047
WiliamZ0

Marcus , Your OC is Great XD

Not Like mine ! I still tried to repairing my OC (since they not out yet, I still can develop them)
Can you give me suggestion in making OC ? (a Girl and a Cross-Dresser)
Old 2011-04-01, 09:58   Link #1048
MarksmanKNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsu026 View Post
dude , our friend WiliamZ0 is copying characters from other animes , change their names and give them powers. The previous one was Merry Nightmare and the first name was untouched. It's not bad , but at least say that you'll do it before doing it.
lol. no im not even making an OC related to that. I just want confirmation on my guesswork ;O
Old 2011-04-01, 10:05   Link #1049
MarksmanKNG

Quote:
Nope! This Oc is totally pure !

I reading several novel and interested , thinking what happened if there is one of my OC who having almost similar power to Accelerator (that's how I get the idea for power)

For the name, I asking my friend at forums.mangafox about the name
A name that can be used for England people or French people (He say to me Charlotte is good name)
I also based on site about the name (looking for most popular name for baby girl name, I think this where I get my mistake huh~)

And What is Infinite Stratos ? I do look that so many article about it, but I don't watch it yet, Is it good ?

Another thing, I also want have a character who have a connection (even though a little) to Laura Stuart (that's why I choose England, Necesarius also in England)

about Background, I actually based on this thinking that only important people who know about magic side (that's why I make her daughter of England PM)

If you don't believe, please check yourself at forums.mangafox ~
I dare you

I just don't get it ... when I tried to be pure as possible I get this kinda ... critic

If you guys don't like it, Please tell me and give me suggestion

Let me tell you guys, I more happy like that !

lol, i dont have a problem. Im just seeing the similarities.

Infinite Stratos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IS_(Infinite_Stratos)

Just note that, I wont be the only one who will notice these similarities. The stuff coincide with whatever you plan but i suppose thats part of life.

In my opinion, names should have a meaning for your characters. So far in every name I made, I refer to the meanings in order to make a choice. Yori Tamotsu for my previous Time Index means a public protector / gatekeeper. It reflects his nature of helping people (Chapter 3 if i recall it right). It also signifies his ability and role to be the gatekeeper of Time.

The other time names could differ is perhaps due to the plot itself. Again, my opinion.
Old 2011-04-01, 10:30   Link #1050
WiliamZ0

Ah! I see~

Well I actually already started changing several OC (several overpower also being reduced more) and looking for more meaningful name

One of them is :

become

Kamikura Rinnosuke (神暗 霖之助)

神暗 (Kami Kura) itself have meaning as Dark Being (more correctly God Eater (but I don't found the name that close to it))

Again ... This OC also well known as Lone Wolf
And Wolf in mythology eat God (Norse mythology)
Wolf in bible also describe as dark and evil being , like dragon
Old 2011-04-01, 10:56   Link #1051
faiz blaster

Just one thing: "神暗" (kamikura) actually translates as "dark/unclean god". The kanji for "kurau" of "to eat" is 食.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 11:34   Link #1052
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Seriously, you are God dude. Your FF are the most... well... "epic" isn't enough to describe.

My family tell me to STFU because of how hard I laughed!!!!
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 12:01   Link #1053
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
In my opinion, names should have a meaning for your characters. So far in every name I made, I refer to the meanings in order to make a choice. Yori Tamotsu for my previous Time Index means a public protector / gatekeeper. It reflects his nature of helping people (Chapter 3 if i recall it right). It also signifies his ability and role to be the gatekeeper of Time.

The other time names could differ is perhaps due to the plot itself. Again, my opinion.
Most people don't really have a strong grasp of Japanese's language beyond the bare basics, let alone enough to come up with meaningful clever names. In the end I gave up on that idea because it's too much effort for something that isn't necessarily important.

...Unless of course your name is Kamijou, and the main plot somehow involves ascending above God... Other than that it's just small flavors.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 12:04   Link #1054
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Shota-Accelerator x Awaki FTW!

And fund it too!
Old 2011-04-01, 18:46   Link #1055
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

So I updated A certain scientific Accelerator To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator Chapter 1-3. Reworked a bit.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6707406/1/

The new Chapter 4 should be out soon (how many times have I said that already?). It's sitting at 5000 words, and it's half done.

Here is a scene that I wrote while I was high on Charlie Sheen inspired.

Spoiler for Chapter 4 spoilers:
Old 2011-04-01, 23:30   Link #1056
Ridwan

Quote:
Actually I working on it for my newest fanfic and my other fanfic

I even have one of the line

Spoiler for this is only a line of my another fanfic not newest one:

About the newest one, I probably will add Islam while looking at good place to put them

I have someone that skilled in this part (I mean someone skilled in Islam)
Caliph Mustafa ? So in this world the Caliphate still exist ?

Just being interested here, since I also have an idea for TAMnI fanfic where the Caliphate survives to present day (the RL historical Ottoman Empire, that is)

Last edited by Ridwan; 2011-04-02 at 00:17.
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 01:01   Link #1057
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6871532/1/

...I did it...again...
Old 2011-04-03, 02:14   Link #1058
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
You sir, are the master of Crack Fics!
Old 2011-04-03, 21:53   Link #1059
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator Chapter 4 Part1 is released.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6707406/4/

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-04-04, 02:33   Link #1060
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

Quote:

That was hilarious!!! Can you continue the story , PLEASE~~~E?

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction