AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2003-12-03, 09:13   Link #81
saku~ya
la~li~lo

Hmm I know that you get the regular ending with all of the 3 endings. So get perfect you get the regular, good and perfect all in one sitting. Of course thats what it sayd in my guide book.

Justa random question for all, where is everyone on their progress. I am just progressing into chapter 4 with 60% done. I almost get to see Yuna concert.
saku~ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 13:42   Link #82
Mana

International

That movie at the end of Final Fantasy X you speak of, is part of Final Fantasy X International, Japan's version of the dubbed game. They have been making "International" versions of most rpgs recently (all of which are English dubbed, Japanese subtitled, and with a few extras not available to the regular game). It's not so international as it's only available in Japan. Examples of special features you can get :

Kingdom Hearts : Sephiroth as a cameo just like Cloud

Final Fantasy X-2 : you can catch monsters and train them (much like pokémon, fight them and level them up until they're at their highes level and you release them to obtain something still unrevealed, I think the game is almost out in Japan), and also two more dresspheres.

Frustrating stuff like that that we can't get, other International games existing include Xenosaga, and more.
Mana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 16:21   Link #83
dark_breaka
Äñìmê Frëã|{

The extra ending on Final Fantasy X and X2 are from the japanese version the US & Canadian versions don't have this extra scenes and extra endings unless you get the international version of the game or get the X and X2 dvd that contains all the movies scenes from the game and it has english subtitles on it
dark_breaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 03:05   Link #84
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana
That movie at the end of Final Fantasy X you speak of, is part of Final Fantasy X International, Japan's version of the dubbed game. They have been making "International" versions of most rpgs recently (all of which are English dubbed, Japanese subtitled, and with a few extras not available to the regular game). It's not so international as it's only available in Japan. Examples of special features you can get :

Kingdom Hearts : Sephiroth as a cameo just like Cloud

Final Fantasy X-2 : you can catch monsters and train them (much like pokémon, fight them and level them up until they're at their highes level and you release them to obtain something still unrevealed, I think the game is almost out in Japan), and also two more dresspheres.

Frustrating stuff like that that we can't get, other International games existing include Xenosaga, and more.
I believe they have Sephiroth in US Kindom Hearts. I heard my roomy dman him to hell a couple minutes ago after Sephiroth killed him.

TWO MORE DRESSSPHERES!!! I wanna see.
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-06, 17:47   Link #85
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Hah, It will probably contain a new movie scene as well.
I wish they would release them here....
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 00:52   Link #86
lighter junkie
Pyromaniac

FF-X2, is the only ONE out of 12378946891273648972 of my dreams that actually came true, now i just have to grab the nearest ps2 and play till i drop.

wait, i still need 50 bucks to buy the game, argh, it'd be nice if the world i live in is still using the barter system, i'll trade anything for it, even my life. hahahaha....
lighter junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 05:02   Link #87
Darkstar
Inactive Member

ChibiDusk

Hi everyone.

I found this place while searching for a walk through to get a very cool ass sphere.

ChibiDusk, i noticed you mentioned the phy sphere abilitys.

Can you tell me how/where to get the Phy fighter sphere?!? I NEED that sphere!

Can anyone tell me?

You can e-mail me if it's easyer at Jedi_Darkstar@hotmail.com

and oh yeah....

Yuna rocks!

heh thanks.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 14:39   Link #88
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Quote:
Can you tell me how/where to get the Phy fighter sphere?!? I NEED that sphere!
I'm not to sure what you are referring to...
I said something about these?
Old 2003-12-08, 03:57   Link #89
Darkstar
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
I'm not to sure what you are referring to...
I said something about these?

Yeah you did.... here in a post one page back....

"Now, if you're fighting a normal monster, like a random encounter,

phy. attack with Paine,
use magic or Phy. attack with Rikku,
and use pray with Yuna"

Phy attack.....Phy.....phy sphere. Where they look like they are wearing Japanese school uniforms (Fuku). With Visors and glowing hands.
I'll try to find the picture of the outfit but it's hard to find
Old 2003-12-08, 05:01   Link #90
Darkstar
Inactive Member

Found one

Here it is

Link if you can't see pic.

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/0...Phyfighter.jpg

I want this dress sphere!
Old 2003-12-08, 06:07   Link #91
Elin
Junior Mem...n00b!

Heh, I'm in Europe, so as of yet I'm yet to play it... I've got a big stack of PS1 RPGs to play through as it is though, so I can't imagine I'll go near it anytime soon ^^
Elin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 18:54   Link #92
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

By phy. I was talking about a physical attack...

Those costumes are only availible on the International version I beleive.
Old 2003-12-08, 23:13   Link #93
Darkstar
Inactive Member

Quote:
By phy. I was talking about a physical attack...

Those costumes are only availible on the International version I beleive.

*Cries * Stupid western world....they have to mess up anything good.

Well....that settles it then.....I'll just have to learn Japanese!

But if anyone has any info or pictures of the Phy Fighter sphere/dress. Please let me know. Still looking for a picture of Paines outfit.
Old 2003-12-09, 00:03   Link #94
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

OMG Rikku looks like Sailor Juppiter!!!
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 00:53   Link #95
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Sadly enough I dont have an PS2 to play the game I only have an Xbox. I think Squaresoft should make the game available to all consoles, I know they would make so much money if they did that and gain more fans. Guess I just have to get the PC game when it comes out, which I think it did come out already or am I wrong.
Old 2003-12-09, 02:38   Link #96
Tenkoy
That is a secret.

Send a message via AIM to Tenkoy Send a message via MSN to Tenkoy Send a message via Yahoo to Tenkoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kei-
Someone I know described the experience as one part Charlie's Angels (the opening) and a whole lot of Charmed.
That is EXACTLY what I said. Although the game is good.

But I HATE, absolutely loathe Sphere Break. Who in the heck thought of that game. It blows.
Tenkoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 10:09   Link #97
saku~ya
la~li~lo

What?!? I thought Sphere Break was awesome game Maybe it was the fact I was playing it a 2 in the morning that I thought it was grand. But actually it wans't that bad. Its like that math game 24. I won 2 of the three games but than I lost. I guess Shinra will always hold on to the Lady Luck sphere.

Something makes me wonder. How in the heck do I get one of the girls special dresspheres on a Garmet Grid ?.?; Do I have to have all of the dresspheres to utilize it. Because I have Yuna's Rikku's and Paine's special ones. And I know I am missing two out of all the dresshperes. The one I mentioned before and the Al Bhed's special mascot one. I want to see Yuna in that outfit again.

Okay maybe I had too much fun on the mission to hand out balloons. But hey the moogle was really cute on teh way it walked around ^^
saku~ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 15:57   Link #98
dark_breaka
Äñìmê Frëã|{

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar
Phy attack.....Phy.....phy sphere. Where they look like they are wearing Japanese school uniforms (Fuku). With Visors and glowing hands.
I'll try to find the picture of the outfit but it's hard to find
I don't think that dressphere even existed in the game cause i've looked all around to see if it did exist and all i found was photoshop pics of that dressspere i've also talked to some buddies of mine that beat the jap version of the game and they've told me that they don't know anything about that dress sphere unless its some secret dress sphere you can also check this site out it shows all the jap dress spheres

http://translate.google.com/translat...3Doff%26sa%3DN
Old 2003-12-09, 17:32   Link #99
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Like I've said before.
It's in the internation version...which I beleive is not out yet.
The Internation is NOT the Jap version, but a special version released about 3-4 months after the actual game is. It includes new features and more storyline.

Use this link if uploadit doesn't work

Hehe, more pics

Last edited by ChibiDusk; 2003-12-09 at 17:43.
Old 2003-12-11, 20:49   Link #100
dark_breaka
Äñìmê Frëã|{

Quote:
Like I've said before.
It's in the internation version...which I beleive is not out yet.
The Internation is NOT the Jap version, but a special version released about 3-4 months after the actual game is. It includes new features and more storyline.

Yeah your right about the new dress sphere my previous post was incorrect. I have also found all the information regarding this new dress sphere and about the other new stuff about the game here is the link to the site

http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=10869090
http://www.zdnet.co.jp/games/ps2/ffx-2inter2/03.html