AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-06-17, 06:18   Link #121
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Well, there is an anime for like four of the series. Eternia, Phantasia, Symphonia, and the Abyss. Plus a prequel movie for Vesperia.
But don't most people associate it with video games rather than anime series, just like Final Fantasy? I mean final fantasy universe has 2 CGI animated movies, 1 OVA series, 1 OVA and one TV series. On other end you have Valkyria Chronicles situation, where most people associate it with the anime rather than the game, which spawned the anime and manga.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 21:49   Link #122
GDB

Oh, I'm not arguing that. Just saying that there are anime for it, two of which are relatively recent.

Also, saw a PV for the game with some of ufotable's animation, looked really nice. It also had the 4 little preorder keychains or figures or whatever they are at the end. Two of Jude and two of Millia, one of each in their standard suit and their Stardriver suit.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 06:35   Link #123
Sides

Xillia PS3.
The Xillia X Edition PS3 will be based on the new ps3 model, CECH-3000.
Not really hype about Xillia, to be real honest, I think the different limited editions kinds of put me off. I'll wait for the revised edition ...
Old 2011-07-05, 04:57   Link #124
Sides

Milla costume code with Ayumi Hamasaki mini-album Five, source siliconera
Only 2 more months wait until the game is being released. Looks like i'm going to import it again, cannot be bothered to wait for 3 further years until we get an overseas release...

More infos about the leveling system, source siliconera

Last edited by Sides; 2011-07-05 at 16:37.
Old 2011-07-08, 09:51   Link #125
Key Board
Carbon

I didn't expect Mila to be a rule 63 of Maxwell
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 19:18   Link #126
lHyDrAl

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...romos-streamed
Omg I'm so excited. The opening sounds awesome and animation by Ufotable looks great.
lHyDrAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 19:43   Link #127
Westlo
Lets be reality

Mila comes across as more the main character in that new trailer, though I guess the male MC could be pulling a Vaan and is more along for the ride while Mila is more important to the plot.

Looks pretty good.. would like to play it before 2014 is over....
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 19:59   Link #128
GDB

That's the second time today I've seen someone say Jude looks to have a similar role to Vaan. I'm glad Milla seems like more of a main character, though. Fisticuffs main characters just don't do it for me. Though I have to say, I'm really liking how Leia looks, both visually and how her basic fighting style looks.
Old 2011-07-08, 20:09   Link #129
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

The animated trailer really puts Jude's age into a more visual perspective in that he's just 15 years old.

Then again, that last scene where he went mano-o-mano against the Black/Red King... and realistically, that scene would just be the game's mid-way point.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-09, 04:49   Link #130
Sides

I wonder if they will either put Hey Jude by the Beatles in the soundtrack or do a japanese cover version of it. Now that would be awesome.
Old 2011-07-09, 09:58   Link #131
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Some pics shows a Sphere Grid-theme for levelling base and also Idolmaster DLC Costumes

Spoiler for :

Credits goes to uploader.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 09:37   Link #132
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

School DLC

Spoiler for Source : Gematsu:

Ayumi Hamasaki - Progress

Spoiler for Courtesy : Youtube:
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-13, 03:00   Link #133
Excorsism

Always forget there's a Tales of... subforum now. Awfully inactive too!

Character introduction videos for those who haven't see it. Haven't seen it posted in the thread either, I think.

Spoiler for Alvin, Leia:

Spoiler for Elise, Tippo, Rowen:

Transcript will follow.

Edit 1: Added the first video's dialogue. Though, quite frankly, I don't think I even translated half the nuances correctly. Errors galore.

Edit 2: Completed the second video, hope it suits your tastes. Cheers!

Last edited by Excorsism; 2011-08-14 at 05:03.
Excorsism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-13, 10:55   Link #134
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I appreciate the translation =03. Jude + Leia looks like a much more appropriate match than Jude + Milla, which goes against the typical first male/first female compatibility of every other Tales game
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-13, 19:05   Link #135
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I appreciate the translation =03. Jude + Leia looks like a much more appropriate match than Jude + Milla, which goes against the typical first male/first female compatibility of every other Tales game
Grace also had a pairing that wasn't between main protagonist characters... But in any case, I wonder if it's going to be Jude + Leia, Milla + Alvin

Or would they pull a Vesperia again and go all ambiguous...?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 00:13   Link #136
Excorsism

Based on that one relationship chart that came out, I'd say Jude is leaning more towards Milla. Romantic longing, or simply admiration, who knows. But needless to say, Jude is pretty smitten with her.
Old 2011-08-14, 00:15   Link #137
GDB

Is there an official relationship chart? Only one I've seen looks pretty fan-made.
Old 2011-08-14, 00:22   Link #138
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Based on that one relationship chart that came out, I'd say Jude is leaning more towards Milla. Romantic longing, or simply admiration, who knows. But needless to say, Jude is pretty smitten with her.
Yeah, that's pretty much the notion of what I felt was the case, judging from the small bits of stuff from the trailers here and there.

You could literally hear the disappointment within his shock learning that Milla is Spirit Maxwell.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 00:45   Link #139
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Hmm.... I'm interested in the girl in white myself(her name is Rem I think, same name as spirit of light but I'm not sure if she's a summon spirit like Milla or not.). I wonder if she'll be a playable character or just an important NPC.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 01:29   Link #140
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Yeah, that's pretty much the notion of what I felt was the case, judging from the small bits of stuff from the trailers here and there.

You could literally hear the disappointment within his shock learning that Milla is Spirit Maxwell.
Yeah. "It'd be impossible for a normal doctor like me to date such a grand spirit!" or something to that effect, . Though Jude definitely isn't normal by any means, what with him fighting Gaius based on the third video and all. Intense.

Also, updated the transcript for the second video. Definitely missed a few things in there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Is there an official relationship chart? Only one I've seen looks pretty fan-made.

Wouldn't say this is official but that's what's out. The arrow pointing from Jude to Milla means longing, yearning, or admiration. At this point, it might be one-sided for the most part. But hey, I can dream.

Last edited by Excorsism; 2011-08-14 at 05:01.
Excorsism is offline   Reply With Quote