AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-11-13, 19:23   Link #621
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
have anyone got ideas to get another GS series or spinoff projects

besides i even sent a few emails to this place http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/ce/ for another GS projects
Buddy, I think you're getting a little too crazy about wanting more CE stuff. Seriously. If they want to make more CE, they probably will, but they're not going to be making any more major CE projects when they still haven't even announced any significant progress on the movie yet, let alone the fact that they're working on a currently airing Gundam series. And even when G00 ends, it will be at least a year or so before the next Gundam comes along. They at least learned they're lesson of mass-producing Gundam series-es from Gundam X.
Old 2007-11-13, 21:49   Link #622
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Ah Gundam X.... that show was just too good, but considering it came right after 2 straight Gundam shows in a row..

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 22:10   Link #623
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Nevermind. (Mods, wipte off this post please)
Old 2007-11-13, 22:14   Link #624
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Well, I believe Fukuda himself understands control over CE is best, even if there will be eventually more in the future.

After all, he's been through the same thing G.X did, when his Cyber Formula TV series ended up a commercial flop and had to be cut from 50 episodes to 37. Like 0079, it was the post-airing positive reactions that garnered enough warrant for sequels.

Or at least that's what ja.wiki said.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 22:35   Link #625
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
And even when G00 ends, it will be at least a year or so before the next Gundam comes along. They at least learned they're lesson of mass-producing Gundam series-es from Gundam X.
Hmm, funny, I thought they were rushing things a bit by capitalizing on Destiny's success to produce 00. Really, it happened too soon.

And D-Klac, it is doubtful that you will ever get a reasonable response from Bandai in regards to the email you sent. Of all things, you sent it to their N.A. division at http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/ce/. It is with very little likelihood that it will ever be forwarded to their Japanese counterpart.

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 23:07   Link #626
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

GSD was already wrapped up in 2005. 2 years = too fast?

Old 2007-11-13, 23:11   Link #627
Tak

Damn right it is. And think of all the cool accessories that followed GSD even after the latter had wrapped in 2005! I am still feeling the after-taste for crying out loud!

Personally, I'd think the best time to air another Gundam would be, at a minimum, every three years. Yes, I do realize Bandai has a tendency to do a Gundam almost every year until recently, so to keep things fresh, I watch some and then I don't watch some.

Hell, Macross makes a show every five years, and each time they do it, they kept the franchise fresh.

- Tak
Old 2007-11-14, 04:54   Link #628
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Damn right it is. And think of all the cool accessories that followed GSD even after the latter had wrapped in 2005! I am still feeling the after-taste for crying out loud!

Personally, I'd think the best time to air another Gundam would be, at a minimum, every three years. Yes, I do realize Bandai has a tendency to do a Gundam almost every year until recently, so to keep things fresh, I watch some and then I don't watch some.

Hell, Macross makes a show every five years, and each time they do it, they kept the franchise fresh.

- Tak
2 years isn't quite so fast when you consider, as you yourself agree, they aired Gundams back-to-back for several years. It's what got GX killed, and Sunrise has obviously learned their lesson. And it was actually 10 years ago when they stopped doing Gundams back-to-back with GX, so it wasn't quite so recent. OVAs don't count because they aren't 50+ episode productions.
Old 2007-11-14, 05:49   Link #629
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
have anyone got ideas to get another GS series or spinoff projects

besides i even sent a few emails to this place http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/ce/ for another GS projects
Guess what their email page said?

Spoiler for Lol:
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 10:09   Link #630
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
2 years isn't quite so fast when you consider, as you yourself agree, they aired Gundams back-to-back for several years.
Fast enough for me, that is all I am saying.

- Tak
Old 2007-11-14, 11:20   Link #631
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
Guess what their email page said?

Quote:
Bandai America Incorporated ("Bandai") does not solicit ideas or concepts for games, toys, or any other products unless specifically requested.
This isn't a very surprising message, nor is it unique to Bandai. Basically, entertainment companies need to protect themselves from charges of plagarism, so this message is just a case of them covering their butts. For a similar reason, established writers try to avoid reading fanfics.
Old 2007-11-14, 12:20   Link #632
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
This isn't a very surprising message, nor is it unique to Bandai. Basically, entertainment companies need to protect themselves from charges of plagarism, so this message is just a case of them covering their butts. For a similar reason, established writers try to avoid reading fanfics.
Just pointing that out to mister seed fanatic.
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 13:06   Link #633
Tak

Now now, I am also one of those so-called Seed Fanatic

Sad, but true *sniff*. My SEED hobby kits probably outnumber my UC/and other stuff by 10:1.

Someone save me.

- Tak
Old 2007-11-14, 17:52   Link #634
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
And, with some irony, they actually handled the spankin' new Mai-Hime/Otome projects with a lot better quality control than most of the stuff I've seen from them.

Besides, Naomi Shindō kicked ass. Some might not like her as Cagali Yula Athha, but most will definitely love her as Shizuru.

- Tak
Yeah!!! I LOVE SHIZURU!!!! (both Fujino-HiME and Viola-Otome)

I love her Kyoto accent in the Japanese dub. But her Southern accent in the English dub? BLEH!

I want to see a Cagalli fanart portraying her as Shizuru Viola or Shizuru Fujino.
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 18:05   Link #635
Tak

A Southern accent? Wow.

Kyoto accent has the stereotype of being educated and cultured, I don't know about a Southern accent, though

- Tak
Old 2007-11-14, 19:23   Link #636
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Hmm, funny, I thought they were rushing things a bit by capitalizing on Destiny's success to produce 00. Really, it happened too soon.

And D-Klac, it is doubtful that you will ever get a reasonable response from Bandai in regards to the email you sent. Of all things, you sent it to their N.A. division at http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/ce/. It is with very little likelihood that it will ever be forwarded to their Japanese counterpart.

- Tak
what hello they might send it to japan.

besides unless GS series plan to do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7X_AwE1o38 especially a chainsaw using in GS 3!!!

unless this will be GS 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsqSQHOGYv8 & by the way i really did send email for GS 3.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 19:30   Link #637
Tak

I hope you did not miss this earlier post:

From Bandai:

Bandai America Incorporated ("Bandai") does not solicit ideas or concepts for games, toys, or any other products unless specifically requested. Please do not send any creative or original materials such as ideas for toys, games or other products, or any creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information. Unsolicited submissions will be deleted, unread. All submissions to this site including but not limited to, comments regarding game play, know-how and techniques become the sole and exclusive property of Bandai and may be used accordingly.

So, hello they will just delete it.

- Tak

Last edited by Tak; 2007-11-14 at 19:41.
Old 2007-11-14, 22:05   Link #638
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

I think what Mr. D-KLAC wants is somebody from Bandai America to tell him via email that sending them email is just totally futile before he stops.

Anyway Tak, can't KOS-MOS do enough to save you?

Old 2007-11-14, 22:45   Link #639
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
Wait a minute, how did you know. . . . . *pause in thought*

. . . . .

Nevermind!!

- Tak
Old 2007-11-18, 17:28   Link #640
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
I think what Mr. D-KLAC wants is somebody from Bandai America to tell him via email that sending them email is just totally futile before he stops.

what?

hello i'm trying to keep GS alive for all generation of anime fans.

besides uc has been too long the main gundam series but times change cause the 00s decade is GS era.

& there will be GS 3 even i've email to many GS places in the world.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep