AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-21, 23:06   Link #1381
Ghanw
(-_-)

I heard ch 68 will be release in January, this is not 100% correct just heard it from a discussion on another fourm. I believe the author had to do something that will get Tomoki back to the serious part of the story which is going up to where that angel (forgot his name been a while) and beat the crapt out of him and...
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 16:01   Link #1382
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Odd... the Master didn't actually order them to self-destruct. They did it willingly, to amuse him.
Except, in the end, it didn't amuse him at all. When said why they were doing it, it took him by surprise, and he collapsed on his knees after it was over. I think he really cared about them. Also, it seems that the Master of Synapse can never sleep, or rest, so I'm guessing that drove him insane.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 17:53   Link #1383
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Odd... the Master didn't actually order them to self-destruct. They did it willingly, to amuse him.
Except, in the end, it didn't amuse him at all. When said why they were doing it, it took him by surprise, and he collapsed on his knees after it was over. I think he really cared about them. Also, it seems that the Master of Synapse can never sleep, or rest, so I'm guessing that drove him insane.
No, it's more that the Master of Synapse didn't care about them but the Harpies did.

And he still ordered them to their deaths. He knew the Harpies had no chance against Ikaros but still did it anyway. He was also smiling and encouraging them to kamikaze until they said that they were one of the only few to actually care about him.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 15:07   Link #1384
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
I'm ... fucking sad.
Old 2012-12-25, 20:08   Link #1385
Ushio the Omega

Er i'm lost was chapter 65 only suppossed to be 8 pages or not? as there seems to be a lot missing between 65 and 66!
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 20:33   Link #1386
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
Er i'm lost was chapter 65 only suppossed to be 8 pages or not? as there seems to be a lot missing between 65 and 66!
Try another site. The actual chapter is over 40 pages.
Old 2012-12-27, 20:47   Link #1387
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

why suddenly everyone is here!

anyway sugata have family problem huh. wonder why

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 21:24   Link #1388
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
why suddenly everyone is here!

anyway sugata have family problem huh. wonder why
Must be that the father and mother wanted Sugata to follow in their footsteps. Sugata instead wanted to find the new world, his club as you will (he succeeded his dream and found Synapse). I......*sigh* feel really bad about Sugata, but knowing that Sugata is already better than his parents in both personality, knowledge, and discovering. Sugata made the discovery of well the entire human race most likely, so while uncaring mother and father is happy with ruling Japan. Sugata is living with Angeloids and knows the truth of Angels. Maybe Ikaros should blow up or put the fear of death into Sugata's household like she did to the Yukuza's household.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 23:01   Link #1389
NeutralZero

Even after seeing how they treat Sugata... wonder why we can't fell sorry for him (for now...)... though we feel sorry for the other white haired guy...
Just what happen in his past to be treated like that...
Will the next chapter be a continuation of this or it will be about Tomoki's plan?

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-12-27 at 23:04. Reason: add on
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 23:03   Link #1390
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Now that pulled at my heartsting, I do hope next chapter is a continuation of this
Old 2012-12-27, 23:22   Link #1391
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Wow. That was pretty interesting chapter. I thought it was another filler after the first 5 pages.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 14:35   Link #1392
Divini
Senpai!

Always saw this manga as 'plot chapters' and 'comedy chapters'. Did Minazuki ever combine both like this?

Should do it more often, this chapter was brilliant.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 14:49   Link #1393
ShiroiRyu

What a family of fuckers ...
And the sucking breast part ...
Yes me too, i want.
Old 2012-12-28, 17:14   Link #1394
sky black swordman

After seeing chapter 67, I can undertand why Sugata lives on his own and out in the wilderness.
I can blame if he ever felt envious of Tomoki.

I wonder if in someway Sugata is looking for a the world to get away from his problems with his parents.
Old 2012-12-28, 17:18   Link #1395
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
After seeing chapter 67, I can undertand why Sugata lives on his own and out in the wilderness.
I can blame if he ever felt envious of Tomoki.

I wonder if in someway Sugata is looking for a the world to get away from his problems with his parents.
He already found a new world already, problem 1 is the Synapse King. Other than that, Sugata would be living happily. Sugata already got a family around, doesn't matter if they are not blood related. Tomoki though may be angry at first, but would accept Sugata as a member of his family.

Still, how many of us want Ikaros to blow up Sugata's old house along with his parents?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 17:39   Link #1396
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
He already found a new world already, problem 1 is the Synapse King. Other than that, Sugata would be living happily. Sugata already got a family around, doesn't matter if they are not blood related. Tomoki though may be angry at first, but would accept Sugata as a member of his family.

Still, how many of us want Ikaros to blow up Sugata's old house along with his parents?
If Tomoki saw the situation with Sugata and his family he would gladly invite him into his house and family.

I'm with you there. Do it, Ikaros!!
Old 2012-12-28, 22:41   Link #1397
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I'm with you there. Do it, Ikaros!!
Same here! But it was nice to see that rich guy(forgot his name) do something good for once with confronting Sugata's scumbag parents.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 22:49   Link #1398
Amigal
mm... sounds tasty...
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Amigal
really sad about harpies... I can see war coming between Tomoki and Synapse

Yea the rich guy did really good and I really wanted to puke when I saw Sugatas parents
Old 2012-12-29, 01:19   Link #1399
NeutralZero

All that is left before Tomoki's full assault on Synapse is to finally make Chaos an official member of his family...
And the family of Sugata is lucky that it is not Tomoki that made a move on them but that other guy...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 11:49   Link #1400
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Man, you never know who's actually badass in this manga untill they do something like that. It was awesome. And did he just backhand a WHOLE TABLE worth of food?
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen