AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-10-30, 06:14   Link #1681
Johnny
Working the bags...

Mediocre for the most. Had potential but was plagued down with using the bully schtick way too much, joke that was made of the tournament, and the stale romance...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-30, 09:54   Link #1682
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

It's finally over! YES!
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-30, 14:15   Link #1683
Sparteh

To be perfectly honest I was planning on dropping it next week if this chapter was bad. Turns out it is the last...
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-01, 08:43   Link #1684
Trax
Rock beats scissors

That was a rather anti-climactic way to end it.. Meh.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-01, 20:05   Link #1685
Top Sergeant

The ending just seemed a little lackluster. So little dialogue. At least the whole chapter was in color, and everything has been pretty much wrapped up, Jaegu did say all the right things, and Queen is happy (and that purse snatcher is going to be on the receiving end of at least a year's worth of frustration as she beats him into the pavement!).

It was OK. Which is a bit disappointing when you consider the intensity of first half of the story, and its length of 260 chapters!.
Old 2016-11-01, 23:54   Link #1686
Waxman

The thing is the author spend some chapters in the bullied girl and Jae Gu bodiguard duty, an arc completely useless and then the unnecesary separation of Jae Gu and In Gyu...
I mean we never learn anything of Jae Gu's mom... Or what happened with In Gyu's fiancee whom was in love with Moon Young or even got to see if Moon Young has to gain the love of the previous bullied child before what's her face (Kim Teo Jung who's another character we should have spent more time with) also and although i am 100% in with Dal Dal and Hwan what happened with smoker girl who had a crush on him and her friend an alumni of Wild High? And...
Forget it there's so many things that could have been explored if the author had simply turned Jae Gu and In Gyu into a couple, i mean why does the MC need to be single? When its obvious what the couple is going to be don't try to keep them apart, instead explore how they as a couple react to new stories or simply switch MC.
Sigh... It doesn't matter is over but... When Veritas ended i got the feeleng that it missed a lot of things i would have liked to read about i feel something like that here but for different reasons... Does that make sense?
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-02, 07:29   Link #1687
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Sigh... It doesn't matter is over but... When Veritas ended i got the feeleng that it missed a lot of things i would have liked to read about i feel something like that here but for different reasons... Does that make sense?
That's normal Veritas hasn't really ended
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-04, 01:32   Link #1688
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Godly art but poor storywriting. I think Daldal is the only character that remained interesting till the end. Hopefully the author's next work is better.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
great siblings, queenxjae gu, romance, runaway mom