Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-10, 12:57   Link #1
Omniscient

Episode 63 Discussion Thread

Episode 63 Screencaps and Long Summary

Spoiler for basically what happens:
Please do not discuss anything past episode 63, or else you risk a ban. Even [spoiler] [/spoiler] tags are no defense.

Edit: I forgot to mention: there is a new ED airing next week, 「マイペース」 (My Pace) by SunSet Swish.

Last edited by Omniscient; 2006-01-10 at 18:34.
Old 2006-01-10, 13:02   Link #2
monir
cho~ kakkoii

You go Omni! I've got like 2 mins left till its downloaded. Very excited! Will read your take on it after watching it.
Old 2006-01-10, 13:19   Link #3
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
*waits for subs to come out of it*

Old 2006-01-10, 13:46   Link #4
SladeX

It's missing the Matsumoto asking Hisagi and Komumura to go drink with Kira and herself, Hisagi joins in and them commenting on how they think its better Komumura doesn't wear the helmet anymore... Then Ichigo and Orihime walk by and Matsumoto asks them to join but Ichigo says their busy, quickly asks where Rukia is, then Orihime says underage to drink, but Matsumoto says they have nice tea too...

Also Kira getting piss drunk and going on mini tirade and singing with Matsumoto (unless I dreamed that part).

Missing Ichigo climbing into his room and finding Kon in his body "thinking" of Orihime and doing "things" to himself (in Ichigo's body no less hahahah)...

Not that I don't understand why they cut those scenes out... lmao
Old 2006-01-10, 14:01   Link #5
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Well, good children the 'Soul Society' arc has been officially closed down.

Hope all of you got a strong stomach, because you all gonna need it for next week as it begins twenty-six, yummy episodes full of pure, undiluted, filler material that are going to last until late-July or early-August.

The manga story will resume until episode 91, I guess.
Old 2006-01-10, 14:29   Link #6
ChickMagnet

Were the people in the preview the
Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-10, 14:59   Link #7
monir
cho~ kakkoii

After the end of the episode I just had to let out that huge sigh of content and a bit of sadness along with it, but mostly content.

The episode in itself was from mildly amusing to highly amusing. There was a few attempt to bring in the serious-mood in the episode but something has always happened to counter it. For example, when Rukia tried to bring the mood down, Shiba punched her nose bloody.

Even though the first 20 mins was recap of the highlights of action in Bleach, Kon was hilarious as usual through his snide remarks. Somtime Ichigo, Ishida, and Renji joined in on the fun. Those comments were especially amusing during the Renji-Byakuya recap when everyone seems to find something wrong with Renji's ability and his bankai at that moment in fighting which resulted in his eventual defeat.

I have really enjoyed this episode and am already looking forward to the filler. From the preview it shows the series will adopt the similar setting the series Bleach started out with which made Bleach a likable series for me. Beside, the anime team has done such a superb job converting its script, they have earned the benefit of the doubt as the burden of storytelling fall on their shoulder. Yeah, I'll give them at least two episodes.
Old 2006-01-10, 15:20   Link #8
Katapan
俺様祭り

I'm glad they didn't cut off the part where Hitsugaya comes in and scares Matsumoto, that was probably one of the funniest Bleach moments Same for when Matsumoto and Kira get drunk.
Pretty funny episode overall, I feared the long recap but the random Kon comments didn't make it bad.

The mean guys from the preview looked so much like Charden and Kyouko from Black Cat. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see what they can do in the future episodes.
Old 2006-01-10, 15:21   Link #9
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
I have really enjoyed this episode and am already looking forward to the filler. From the preview it shows the series will adopt the similar setting the series Bleach started out with which made Bleach a likable series for me. Beside, the anime team has done such a superb job converting its script, they have earned the benefit of the doubt as the burden of storytelling fall on their shoulder. Yeah, I'll give them at least two episodes.

-----------------

I was really hoping for the Bleach filler eps to commence just as the Naruto ones would cease. Wishful thinking I know...
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2006-01-10, 15:26   Link #10
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Souzouryoku
I always disliked this part in the manga. I hate when people say goodbye to each other It always makes me so sad.

Anyway, great ep! It was quite enjoyable. I was worried they were going to rush the first half, with all the goodbyes etc., then the second half have a filler. But I liked the way they ended up doing it.

I'll give these fillers a chance. They look promising.
Old 2006-01-10, 16:14   Link #11
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

It's gonna be interesting to see a little bit of Bleach without knowing whats going to happen ahead of time.

Let's see what the fillers bring.
Old 2006-01-10, 16:49   Link #12
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E.
It's gonna be interesting to see a little bit of Bleach without knowing whats going to happen ahead of time.

Let's see what the fillers bring.
Im not going to watch the fillers (dont need to..) but i pray that it doesnt turn out like naruto.. please god no!
Old 2006-01-10, 17:01   Link #13
hi no ken Jebus

Damn completely forgot there was an episode this week.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-10, 17:06   Link #14
KJlost

Well Bleach filler villans (?) don't look nearly as bad as Naruto's. Aoi looked girlish. Whatever the guy who handled lightening sword, was plain weird. Iwa bee clan = unassuming and not very recognizable. I'm sure I'm missing a few, so that speaks volume of how easily they're forgotten. What I'm worried about is that the design of these new characters look off-key from the others we've seen in the series so far.
Old 2006-01-10, 18:10   Link #15
defrule

some people here actually understand japanese?
Old 2006-01-10, 18:20   Link #16
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by defrule
some people here actually understand japanese?
here... I think quite a lot... but it's nothing hard :P the biggest problem is that u think it is
I still have to w8 for sub version (I want to be sure to understand everything), but It must be a hella good ep after so much w8ing...
Old 2006-01-10, 18:23   Link #17
uaemarati

where can someone download episode 63

?

last episode on the torrent list is 62
Old 2006-01-10, 18:58   Link #18
nkoi
Wasted God

very very late thing i really forgot to discuss... did anyone notice in the ep. where aisen "dies", did anyone notice he was stabbed with his own sword? i just thought that was a very big piece of foreshadow there...
Old 2006-01-10, 19:10   Link #19
peter2004
Banned

question

it's an 1 hour special am i right so it's ep 63 and ep64 because the last specail was 51-52.
Old 2006-01-10, 19:16   Link #20
Kaka
罪人クロノ

has been 3 weeks since the last episode air
god, that was long lol

anyway, I enjoyed the episode as usual
although some part from the manga got taken out, the anime had added in a few new stuff which were still amusing. The recap was petty interesting too
Closed Thread