AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index III - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 2 11.76%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 5.88%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 11.76%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 5.88%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 41.18%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 5.88%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 11.76%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 5.88%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-11-03, 12:16   Link #21
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

It's been a regular problem since the season started, but really, it just got worse.

The exposition monologue. I can't keep a straight face seeing Etzali explain things to himself (considering how likely it was Xochitl was even paying attention to him). Kamachi's bad habit of stopping pacing by overexposing everything isn't something that works in the anime medium, and it really shows so far with so many people speaking to themselves to explain the current situation, short of it actually making any goddamn sense otherwise.
Old 2018-11-03, 14:01   Link #22
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
Watch Railgun S.
I honestly don't remember seeing that girl in Railgun S.

Just so we're on the same page, he wasn't asking about Uiharu meeting Last Order or Frenda randomly getting her face kicked in by Kakine. He was asking about the girl in the white school uniform who was with those soldiers. She was just...there.
Images
Random girl
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-03, 14:21   Link #23
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I honestly don't remember seeing that girl in Railgun S.

Just so we're on the same page, he wasn't asking about Uiharu meeting Last Order or Frenda randomly getting her face kicked in by Kakine. He was asking about the girl in the white school uniform who was with those soldiers. She was just...there.
Images
Random girl
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
That girl is someone who had a specific role in BLOCK, but had that role and thus her relevance cut. Now she's just there for some reason.

Spoiler for The anime pretty much skipped this, but just in case, here's her role:

I don't know if I'm allowed to post information that the anime skipped, so I'll delete the above spoiler if a mod asks me too.
Old 2018-11-03, 14:37   Link #24
Side-streetdog

No, not again!
This is what made previous Index anime bad and not get attention this series deserve.
Spoiler for Complain about episode:

PS. Uiharu and Last Order are only healing for me in this episode
Old 2018-11-03, 18:39   Link #25
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
That girl is someone who had a specific role in BLOCK, but had that role and thus her relevance cut. Now she's just there for some reason.

Spoiler for The anime pretty much skipped this, but just in case, here's her role:

I don't know if I'm allowed to post information that the anime skipped, so I'll delete the above spoiler if a mod asks me too.
Weird...So weird. I mean if you're going to cut her entire relevance out like that then why bother even having her in at all? Feels like this show is designed to cater more for the source fandom which is a school of thought among anime producers that I absolutely despise for obvious reasons. Can't help but notice how much this contrasts to the Railgun anime and how they tried to make each season a complete package...to the ire of the source fandom losing their collective shit at the filler and source infidelity.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 20:38   Link #26
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Well this Arc is a mess, and I say that as someone who was satisfied with the first arc. Why even show Member if they were going to get so little screen time. They should have done like back in season one with Angel's Fall and cut out parts of the story not as important in order to make the rest of the Arc possible fit within three episodes.

The Accelerator fight at the start was nice since it showed Accelerator using his brains to win the fight instead of relying on his powers. The rushed Xochitl part really hurt me to watch. Hopefully the final fights will at least be satisfying.

I will also take solace in the fact that next few Arcs don't have as much going on at once, so they will hopefully flow better.
Old 2018-11-06, 10:46   Link #27
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
I will also take solace in the fact that next few Arcs don't have as much going on at once, so they will hopefully flow better.
Famous last words.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-06, 12:01   Link #28
Reuan

Only thing I can say is that the Xochitl scene wasn't rushed, infact that was probably the most accurate scene of the entire episode, as for MEMBER lasting longer, they really didn't but what maybe felt like they did was Professor and Xochitl talking in a cafe prior to this in the novel but as soon as they got put into action they got taken out
Reuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-06, 20:57   Link #29
monir
cho~ kakkoii

This show makes me laugh...
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-06, 21:33   Link #30
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Famous last words.
Maybe, but I will stand by the hill I made.
Old 2018-11-09, 01:51   Link #31
alex_drian

The adaptation made the Professor look as a damn idiot for walk in front of Kakine, the fucking #2 of AC with the control of that shit in his hands and explaining how works.

Kill Point is not much better but he was a idiot adaptation or not.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote