4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.31%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.62%
Voters: 321. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-15, 15:36   Link #301
X207
Gamyūsa

damn, another great ep with shocking moments ie lock on dieing . now lockon's death has made flay angry at kira for not saving him. felt only has a momento of lockon to hang on to even if the ms can be repaired w/o a pilot lined up for it. how many gn-x have been destrroyed in total??? i count 12-15 since they were introduced and 15 presumes only one made it out of the bunch of gnx vs dynames+gn arms. i cant wait for ep 24, kyrios seems to be in a dangerous situation vs alejandro's ms.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 15:40   Link #302
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iriliane View Post
Even that's not enough to keep a character dead sometimes.

Spoiler for Macross 7:
Spoiler for G Gundam:
Old 2008-03-15, 15:40   Link #303
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iriliane View Post
Even that's not enough to keep a character dead sometimes.

Spoiler for Macross 7:
now I didn't say if and only if, did I?

If you want to shift gears from Ali to Lockon, Lockon's death shares some striking similarities to Trowa's "death" in Gundam Wing. So there's a chance he's alive...but I have to agree with some of the earlier posters, given his motivation in his fight with Ali and that in relation to the overall themes of this show, this had to be his death.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 15:44   Link #304
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Wow. The recent episodes really changed my mind about Gundam 00.

This episode was pretty powerful as well.

Good job 00 team!
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 15:51   Link #305
Aquaman OS

Lockon's gone. He was moved in the voice cast credits from the main Meister group to the rest of the cast. While he might not be dead parsay he's no longer considered one of the series leads. So he won't be showing up again for a long time if ever.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 15:54   Link #306
X207
Gamyūsa

was dissappointed with one thing in ep 23: the fate of nena. i want to see her redeemed and all they did was show her crying for a few seconds .
Old 2008-03-15, 15:59   Link #307
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
BTW, there is something I wonder: Is Setsuna able to go back to space by himself with this new container, or do they still need the elevators?
If they still require the elevators, what use was there in taking the container to earth?
But if they can fly back to space independently, how comes that Ali and the UN-Force arrived before Setsuna?
Think Lasse was piloting the container, with Exia docked on board. Setsuna was doing a transmission to the Ptolemaios at the back of the transporter. I reckon the stopped by somewhere, before heading out back into space.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 16:00   Link #308
Shinkouhyou
(#゚Д゚)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
BTW, there is something I wonder: Is Setsuna able to go back to space by himself with this new container, or do they still need the elevators?
If they still require the elevators, what use was there in taking the container to earth?
But if they can fly back to space independently, how comes that Ali and the UN-Force arrived before Setsuna?
That's been bothering me too. Ali had time to return to space, get a snazzy new uniform, and have Zwei restocked with Fangs (where did the AEU get those from? ). The UN forces were able to completely regroup too. And CB had time to repair serious damages to Dynames. That would take at least several hours. Since the GN-ARMS container seems to be able to get to space by itself and it only takes less than two hours to completely orbit the earth at that height without any power at all... where the hell was Setsuna!? I'll be pissed if he was off sneaking into Marina's room again. x__x I like Jihad-kun but I hope Tieria punches him in the face.

And for that matter, how long have Ribbons and Alejandro been on the moon?
Shinkouhyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 16:04   Link #309
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Completely off topic: ZOMG MENCLAVE'S ALIVE!!

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 16:07   Link #310
Terra

The HRL have access to the base the Trinity's were using. They probably got the spare parts from there. Ali was with the HRL.

As for why it took Setsuna and Lasse longer, they have to be careful how they return to space or they risk getting attacked. It's be shown several times since the 3 powers got the GN-X's, they've been able to track/find the Gundams fairly well. It's not like before where CB got away with anything they pleased.
Old 2008-03-15, 16:39   Link #311
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Lockon's gone. He was moved in the voice cast credits from the main Meister group to the rest of the cast. While he might not be dead parsay he's no longer considered one of the series leads. So he won't be showing up again for a long time if ever.
Was he able to take Ali down with him?

With the way the blast looked like it seemed that it cut the bottom and right after Ali fired a shot we see his suit explode which engulfed the torso., especially since it was right next to the cockpit.

If he is dead one thing for sure is that we all thought that it would've been Ali vs. Setsuna and not Lockon. But then again Lockon has a need of revenge against him.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 16:45   Link #312
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Completely off topic: ZOMG MENCLAVE'S ALIVE!!
yeah, but it's not like they're releasing any of their subs for the past 3 weeks.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 16:47   Link #313
Terra

Speak again. They've just double release 20/21.
Old 2008-03-15, 16:47   Link #314
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
yeah, but it's not like they're releasing any of their subs for the past 3 weeks.
Umm... Yes they are.
Old 2008-03-15, 16:54   Link #315
X207
Gamyūsa

am i the only one that thinks fgraham will get screwed over in the series aside from saiji? they sure are taking their time to install the gn drive onto the flag and it can only appear for 2 eps in se1 minimum. now with transam hes behind a step again.
Old 2008-03-15, 16:56   Link #316
Terra

It takes time to reconfigure a suit to a completely different power source, not to mention the part redesign needed to install the GN Drive onto the Flag. Plus this is new tech to them.
Old 2008-03-15, 16:57   Link #317
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermopyle View Post
Nice episode. I could care less what happens to the meisters. Boo hoo for Lockon. Not really, they've been killing the comrades of the Three Blocks for the past 20 episodes now, I can't find myself pitying them one bit.
I wish they'd start sparing the comrades and killing the Three Block aces themselves. THAT I would start cheering for.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 17:38   Link #318
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
It takes time to reconfigure a suit to a completely different power source, not to mention the part redesign needed to install the GN Drive onto the Flag. Plus this is new tech to them.
i just presumed that they had enuff time within the CB1 battles and when they showed it in ep 22.

i got a gn-x count. ep 20:3 - eins, exia, gn arms.
21: NA,
23: 6 confirmed, 7unconfirmed: 3 kryios (1 unconfimed when soma met him). 2 virtue. 7 dynames: 1 confirmed 6 unconfirmed.(daryl's squad)
so at most they 13 gn-x with a minimum of 6 destroyed.
Old 2008-03-15, 17:41   Link #319
thermopyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
I wish they'd start sparing the comrades and killing the Three Block aces themselves. THAT I would start cheering for.
I suppose that would be a step up and possible now that they have their deusex transam. Eh, I'd rather cheer Soma, Sergei, & Graham on than the meisters. Patrick on the other hand...hehe, he's funny but I don't care either way.
thermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 17:43   Link #320
Terra

Fixing something you know inside out takes less time than trying to reconfigure something with brand new tech you're just learning about. For the GN-X's they were probably given the blueprints so they just follow that. For the Flag, they're altering stuff to fit something it isn't designed for.