AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-18, 20:58   Link #8241
Eratas123

@ Zero - Then that'll make the parent-child bonding time awkward. It looks like they're going on a date no matter how you look at it.

@ Rain - And then Koyomi describes him as having pale skin, white hair, yellow eyes and looking somewhat girly. What would be the reaction then?

EDIT: READING VANDAM!
Old 2011-11-18, 21:01   Link #8242
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

And Chapter 9 of Athena Bouclier is live as well!

Chapter 9: Home Front
Old 2011-11-18, 21:02   Link #8243
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: In this order:

-Shock
-Denial
-Drinking
-More Shock
-More Denial
-Much More Drinking

And so on until he passes out. Then when he wakes up, he's going to do everything he can to make Koyomi lose her crush. Such as humiliating him until Koyomi sees him as a weirdo.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 21:07   Link #8244
Eratas123

@ Rain - That'll just make Kyuukai look like a bully Besides, what exactly would Kyuukai do? Teasing or insulting him won't work, it's not like he won't just ignore it. Beating him up would make Kyuukai look ridiculously bad since Irish isn't even baiting him and dressing him up in girls clothes won't work since kids tend to love bishonens.

Side note - Underestimating the power of bindings? You're underestimating the size of those melons! They're a black hole!
Old 2011-11-18, 21:12   Link #8245
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He'd bait Irish into embarassing situations. Such as pantsing him with a trap, or tripping him into girls breasts or laps, and a bunch of other stuff he'll do and he'll try not to have any of it trace back to him.

... I may have had a few big holes in my deductions. Meh, she can still be the groom, dressing up in a suit. Lesbian rumors may happen, but she wouldn't care. Any money is good money. The judges would love it though. There aren't any rules that say she can't. And it's just like Tatenashi to stick herself wherever there's a loophole.

Besides, if she gets together with Irish one way or another, she'll be the one wearing the pants in the relationship.
Old 2011-11-18, 21:20   Link #8246
Eratas123

@ Rain - Irish has no nudity taboos remember? Pantsing him won't work since he's done it to himself before (Leaving behind clothing can convince assailants that you're dead) and tripping him into girls would make it look like an accident (Since he has no nosebleed or blushing reaction and would just say it was an accident in a completely flat voice).

Besides, Irish knows how to see traps. Remember, unlike Kyuukai's squad based tactics, he uses guerilla style combat and sneaking since he's the weakest protag.

The omake sounds good, just change Tatenashi's reasoning from "Money" to "Sounds like fun!". She's the national representative of Russia and most likely gets paid more than most business men on a daily basis. The judges wouldn't care anyway/

I want to know who'll go with Ichika though, maybe Chifuyu
Old 2011-11-18, 21:22   Link #8247
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Just read Vandam and WHOA me having a headache just to translate those epic sentences. It's incredibly complex

Next is Athena Bouclier 9 :3

^ I also support Chifuyu as the bride.
Old 2011-11-18, 21:27   Link #8248
Eratas123

Just read Vandam, I'll read chapter 9 of AB in a bit.

Chifuyu as the bride makes sense actually. What's the best way to protect her brother from a rabid mob? Say she's the bride. Would the students let her get away with this without trying to drag her to the contest? Absolutely not!
Old 2011-11-18, 21:27   Link #8249
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Just read Vandam and WHOA me having a headache just to translate those epic sentences. It's incredibly complex
Yeah no kidding.

And I half-expected the carrier to be called Borealis for some reason

Still, I like how this starts off.

Quote:
Next is Athena Bouclier 9 :3
Old 2011-11-18, 21:28   Link #8250
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Kyuukai can do no-rules based fighting, and also guerillia style combat (both are from CERBERUS training), but Irish would definitely kick his ass due to knowing more about Kyuukai than Kyuukai does about him.

That will do.

Anyway, I'm still deciding that. What I've already got planned, is that the main harem go ahead and register themselves at different times. Except, they all register with Ichika.

And they all register him under their last names, because the sign up requires the couple to have decided on one name.

So Ichika Dunois, Ichika Alcott, Ichika Shinonono, Ichika Huang are all expected to show. Except they're all one guy.

So this one guy, has to marry 4 different girls at once. Harem "end" anyone?

Oh, and Chifuyu is the one who stands up to the altar during the "I object!" part of the wedding. Then she's asked whether she would like to be the bride.

She ends up saying yes, much to her brother's surprise. She says that she's only doing it so she can protect Ichika, even if she must kiss him.

And who knows what's the real reason...
Old 2011-11-18, 21:35   Link #8251
Eratas123

@ Rain - So Ichika will be the only one involved in the HOTM omake?

Irish isn't necessarily better. He's had no formal training and just learned everything as the years went by. The difference is that he doesn't hesitate to put himself as bait and does incredibly risky things that no normal human being does.

Both of them have their own strengths. Irish is more hard to predict since he uses alternative strategies due to the fact that being spotted=dead while Kyuukai is more of a leader and a natural soldier. The only reason Kyuukai will have a hard time with Psycho!Irish in chapter 5 is because he fights in an extremely unorthodox manner and ignores injuries.
Old 2011-11-18, 21:37   Link #8252
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Review on Athena Boucler 9 in a nutshell

Part 1/4:
Part 2/4:
Part 3/4:
Part 4/4:

Of course the complete review is in FF.net, wait for it.
Old 2011-11-18, 21:37   Link #8253
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

@demino I'm sure Yomikawa sensei has something to say abut that.

@eras: just some minor changes to smooth pacing and set things up for the next segment. Its going to get very confusing once all hell breaks loose.

Sorry for the whacked out sentence structure. I do need a beta... ^^;
Old 2011-11-18, 21:40   Link #8254
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: It'll probably end up a draft here anyway, and the omake in HotM will involve Kyuukai, Akira and Ichika.

Though if you'd like to use the idea, go ahead.

@ All: I've got to start reviewing and favoriting your fics. You've all helped me so much, and I've barely done much to repay you.

I feel like a jackass now...
Old 2011-11-18, 21:42   Link #8255
Eratas123

@ Meister - Just here for the idols and eye candy, don't mind me

@ Rain - I'm really tempted to....but I'm still writing the London arc After that I'll have to make a few more slice of life chapters before I can put that kind of Omake in.

Speaking of which, how many IS does FRACTURE have on hand?
Old 2011-11-18, 21:50   Link #8256
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: On a note, in my universe, only FRACTURE has the right to produce IS cores. They're exempt from the Alaska Treaty.

FRACTURE only produces about 400 IS cores a year. 100 are distributed to other countries for research, 200 are put into other technologies, and 100 are put into new IS. Another 100 is either stolen (pawned to the black market), broken, or utilized for top secret elements.

FRACTURE has about 1200 IS in it's ranks. 800 are Personal IS, while the rest are either mass produced or training machines. PT (in my story) has about 1100 IS, with about 900 of them being Personal IS, with 200 training machines.

Something along those lines. Say, how's that chapter of Shadow going? Then again, you're probably working on Daydreams, so you can ignore that question if you'd like.
Old 2011-11-18, 21:55   Link #8257
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Review on Athena Boucler 9 in a nutshell

Part 1/4:
Part 2/4:
Part 3/4:
Part 4/4:

Of course the complete review is in FF.net, wait for it.
By Part 2/4, you meant the part where Inami gets iron in his face for the first time?
Old 2011-11-18, 21:58   Link #8258
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
By Part 2/4, you meant the part where Inami gets iron in his face for the first time?
Personal preference, of course.
Old 2011-11-18, 21:59   Link #8259
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: On a note, in my universe, only FRACTURE has the right to produce IS cores. They're exempt from the Alaska Treaty.

FRACTURE only produces about 400 IS cores a year. 100 are distributed to other countries for research, 200 are put into other technologies, and 100 are put into new IS. Another 100 is either stolen (pawned to the black market), broken, or utilized for top secret elements.

FRACTURE has about 1200 IS in it's ranks. 800 are Personal IS, while the rest are either mass produced or training machines. PT (in my story) has about 1100 IS, with about 900 of them being Personal IS, with 200 training machines.

Something along those lines. Say, how's that chapter of Shadow going? Then again, you're probably working on Daydreams, so you can ignore that question if you'd like.
400 cores a year is a bit much, I'll have to tone it down a bit. Why would they be worried about these terrorists attacking facilities if they can make dozens of cores every month?

I'm working on Michaels segment now, should be done by tom.

Side note - Is there a chance that Kyuukai would accept Koyomi having a crush on Irish? That's not even taking "Yuriko" into consideration.

Side note 2 - You're not a jackass! I don't review (unless they ask me to) either but we help each other out and that's enough.
Old 2011-11-18, 22:03   Link #8260
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: It's not the amount of cores they're worried about. It's the chance that the cores might end up on black markets or in the hands of criminals. Quite a few of the stolen cores are from attacked facilities, and normally end up in the hands of people like Phantom Task.

Also, Kyuukai would (kind of) accept Koyomi having a crush on Yuriko. But not on the older Irish due to age difference, even if they are the same person.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest