AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-06, 10:54   Link #61
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
she's doing gravity training now
We go dbz now.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 10:56   Link #62
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
We go dbz now.
She has dragon energy soooooooo
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 11:02   Link #63
Breimn

Yfw she becomes dragon shenron+goku
Old 2015-07-06, 15:16   Link #64
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
it was stated at the beginning that only the hero and maou can use space magic. As for the titles, when she buys skills like the sins or virtues, she receives the title along with it. Just like how the receive the skill when the get the title skills and titles with the same name are a matched set. Also, as far as the wisdom skill goes, that's the point. They aren't doing this for her. She's messing up and altering the system they built. It might be a trait of the unreadable skill and/or being reincarnated from another world.
That's because the acquisition conditions of the "ruler of x" titles are acquiring the associated skill. The hero and devil titles seem to have different conditions.

Last edited by bludvein; 2015-07-06 at 16:42.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 17:09   Link #65
bladestorm91

How does she look currently and how long until she gets a human form? I mean she is quite OP right now already, shouldn't be much longer.
bladestorm91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 17:29   Link #66
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladestorm91 View Post
How does she look currently and how long until she gets a human form? I mean she is quite OP right now already, shouldn't be much longer.
Her current looks are a jet black spider with a pair of edged sickles in front. The rest of the description is kind of vague.

It seems we are quite far away from humanoid unless something unexpected happens. Getting a true humanoid form will take either a humanization skill(don't know if it exists and would undoubtedly be incredibly expensive even if it does) or a spider majin race(my theory for evolution after arachne). Current plan is to aim for arachne which is a half and half form, but that's at least 2 evolutions away. Levels and evolutions are only going to keep getting harder to acquire as well, so probably at least 50 chapters.

Last edited by bludvein; 2015-07-06 at 17:40.
Old 2015-07-06, 17:32   Link #67
Breimn

Excluding timeskip how much time passed? 1 2 years? What fo you guys think?
Old 2015-07-06, 17:36   Link #68
bludvein

Quote:
In the main story? A couple of months tops.
Old 2015-07-06, 17:40   Link #69
Amuris

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
That's because the acquisition conditions of the "ruler of x" titles are acquiring the associated skill. The hero and devil titles seem to have different conditions.
Why does it seem that they're different? We've seen the hero title be passed on differently then the way Kumoko obtained her ruler titles but the fact that the skills and titles are a matched set remains. I see no reason to believe she wouldn't get the hero/maou title if she purchased the skills, even with the proper hero/maou running around. It's for things like this that I think the Taboo skill is suppose to come into play. She seems to have developed the ability to acquire skills that were suppose to be reserved and given to others.
Amuris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 17:45   Link #70
Dart-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
In the main story? A couple of months tops.
we dont really know, sidestories timelines goes up to 15 years at least... and she has glossed over her hunting n lvling in her narrations several times already, but, BUT if it really has been less than a year in her POV... shes gonna be quite the monster by the time she encounters the rest of the reincarnators
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 19:14   Link #71
cabman11

Quote:
Its said that the girl has a will of steel so I'm not even surprised she's really been there for around 10 to 15 years
Old 2015-07-07, 04:35   Link #72
cabman11

administrator D is a false god? Good to know
Old 2015-07-07, 04:44   Link #73
Breimn

>false god
>is making MC become a God/buddha just for the fun of it
It makes me remember a certain other goddess. And black dude finally appears. My hope in a trinity though disappears.
Old 2015-07-07, 04:49   Link #74
bludvein

The important part was Black. Yet another teaser. In the future is Kumoko the maou, white, or someone else? The mystery continues.
Old 2015-07-07, 04:57   Link #75
cabman11

Quote:
>false god
>is making MC become a God/buddha just for the fun of it
It makes me remember a certain other goddess. And black dude finally appears. My hope in a trinity though disappears.
What other goddess?
Old 2015-07-07, 05:00   Link #76
Breimn

Id probably start pulling my hair if we discover that there was no timeskip and it is all happening at the same time.
At least we figured out that there is at least others who can use high level space magic so it increases the chances of MC not being maou. On otherhand it raises the question of what is BLACKdoing at this moment if the other generals did not know of him.

cabman , read jashin average. It starts with MC being transported into another world by an evil/false god and being given the looks of an average false/evil god
Old 2015-07-07, 05:04   Link #77
cabman11

Quote:
Id probably start pulling my hair if we discover that there was no timeskip and it is all happening at the same time.
At least we figured out that there is at least others who can use high level space magic so it increases the chances of MC not being maou. On otherhand it raises the question of what is BLACKdoing at this moment if the other generals did not know of him.
black himself rarely does anything.
they said administrator d's in a outside god. And as a outsider she's probably not really a false god just a god fucking up the world for shits and giggles.
Maybe black himself is probably someone who attained divinity

I swea
Old 2015-07-07, 07:42   Link #78
bludvein

Julian definitely seems to have died from the instant death eye that causes corrosion damage. Kumoko avoided that one in the current time, so as long as she doesn't take it in the future she's clear from being White.
Old 2015-07-07, 07:56   Link #79
Breimn

I think it confirms it is not Kumoko since she would not take that eye for 2 reasons, first being she already has corrosion skills and second being that it will not leave a body to eat. I guess Kumoko will be a third faction .
Old 2015-07-08, 18:21   Link #80
Amuris

never forget

assfire- 2015

Last edited by Amuris; 2015-07-08 at 18:54.
Amuris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation