AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-28, 05:34   Link #3601
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

This image is more erotic.
The Rei and Saya and the Hirano/Saeko kill the zombies tandem are the ones are more suitable since this is indeed a survival of a zombie apocalypse.

But it's Nyan Type it's gotta be sexy.
Old 2010-08-28, 05:34   Link #3602
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
This image is more erotic.
See i just don't agree.
Old 2010-08-28, 06:00   Link #3603
ZeKeR
Superbad

*insert yes! yes! video here*
Old 2010-08-28, 06:06   Link #3604
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
See i just don't agree.
torn clothes, sword between boobies, blood...

Oh well...

Fan dub

Emo Takashi moment
Old 2010-08-28, 09:27   Link #3605
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Unlimited Breast Works!

Right? Or do you mean Unlimited Bra Works? (Or do you mean Unlimited Blade Works? First two guesses was due to this being HOTD so....)
I was going for Blades since he is Archer and seeing all of those zombies getting slashed would be awesome.

Speaking of...Saeko needs a damn samurai sword!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
See i just don't agree.
I don't like any of the pictures. They girls are hurt so I just don't see any value in them.
Old 2010-08-28, 10:50   Link #3606
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I was going for Blades since he is Archer and seeing all of those zombies getting slashed would be awesome.
This is Highschool of the Dead, not Fate/Stay night. Hint why I mistook the 'b' in ubw for 'breast' instead of 'blade'.

But of course, with that Saeko pic we got both. Why argue?
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 13:53   Link #3607
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
I'm not sure how I feel about this picture...but it's kinda hot regardless
Quote:
Shiroth:Yeah i pretty much agree. I mean there's such great material from this show, and we get an image like this. Such a shame.
I wish i could explain what i dont like about it. Usually im a fan of any Saeko image. But there is something about this one that just doesn't sit well with me. Sorry cant really put my finger on it maybe i think its more erotic than anything and i prefer Saeko's kick ass pictures more, but i really do find the picture not in context with Saeko's over all character. I agree with Shiroth there is so much good material out there for Saeko that this one saddens me.

Iv been slowly but surely becoming less interested in the ecchi side of the show and focusing more of the survival aspect of the seriees. Plus i think her breast are just too big in the pic obviously they made them bigger in this pic to show eroticism with the sword between them and they have her blushing its not hard to figure what the image is suppose to imply. Just my own opinion but what i like about Saeko is that she is proportional and not overly done.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2010-08-28 at 14:03.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 14:13   Link #3608
Cyklops

Quote:
torn clothes, sword between boobies, blood...

Oh well...

Fan dub

Emo Takashi moment
Does anyone know the name of the background music that's playing throughout the video?
Cyklops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 14:48   Link #3609
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
This is Highschool of the Dead, not Fate/Stay night. Hint why I mistook the 'b' in ubw for 'breast' instead of 'blade'.

But of course, with that Saeko pic we got both. Why argue?
Wasn't arguing...just making my Archer joke for the week. Takashi and Archer are voiced by the same person if you did not know, hence my lame jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I wish i could explain what i dont like about it. Usually im a fan of any Saeko image. But there is something about this one that just doesn't sit well with me. Sorry cant really put my finger on it maybe i think its more erotic than anything and i prefer Saeko's kick ass pictures more, but i really do find the picture not in context with Saeko's over all character. I agree with Shiroth there is so much good material out there for Saeko that this one saddens me.

Iv been slowly but surely becoming less interested in the ecchi side of the show and focusing more of the survival aspect of the seriees. Plus i think her breast are just too big in the pic obviously they made them bigger in this pic to show eroticism with the sword between them and they have her blushing its not hard to figure what the image is suppose to imply. Just my own opinion but what i like about Saeko is that she is proportional and not overly done.
They definitely could have done better.
Old 2010-08-28, 15:20   Link #3610
Myke1576

Slowmo shows a lot of things that you normally can't see with the eye
Who knew golf balls could do this?

Myke1576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 16:19   Link #3611
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Seeing that in the next episode its a temple Saeko might find a a sword there. Man I really want a game of HOTD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myke1576 View Post

-deleted-
lol I've seen that before, Probably thats the law they applied on the boobies here.

Speaking of erotic stuff. I guess they wanted it to look like the low budget horror movies which has half naked girls on the posters as seen most of the time and this time Saeko is either tired or Takashi and him are gona do something naughty later on like in the Hdoujins.

Also putting all the HOTD image chronologically together it fits the story of the anime as it goes along.
Old 2010-08-28, 16:24   Link #3612
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
I agree with kenjiharima, that is probably the law of physics they applied there as well.

Quote:
Well in the next episode, we saw them in a little temple, so she will probably find an old samurai sword, or something more useful then her wooden stick of beat-down.
Old 2010-08-28, 16:42   Link #3613
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:

lol I've seen that before, Probably thats the law they applied on the boobies here.
I've seen a videoclip of a girl in a skydiving simulator chamber without her top.... (you know, a room with a powerful fan in the floor and you learn to hover in the air). Not a pretty sight...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 16:53   Link #3614
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Oh that one! Yeah true.
That would be another reference to those matrix boobies.
But I think since it's ending in a few episodes they'll probably tone down the exaggerations.
Old 2010-08-28, 17:02   Link #3615
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

I thought all highschool physics students know about this. Semi-elastic collisions and properties of elastic objects on impact - all under the same chapter of kinematics and dynamics.

Wait till you see a high speed collision of a solid wooden billard ball : you would be surprised that wood has some properties of rubber. Of course, nothing beats analysing the difference between a male colliding into a well-endowed bishoujo versus colliding into a pettanko.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 17:51   Link #3616
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Takashi - Stop pissing on my back.
Alice - Flowers?
Takashi - .......

Saeko, Hirano and Saya
Old 2010-08-28, 18:05   Link #3617
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I thought all highschool physics students know about this. Semi-elastic collisions and properties of elastic objects on impact - all under the same chapter of kinematics and dynamics.
Well.... I was not taught this yet, probably because the teachers themselves do not know about it

Quote:
Takashi - Stop pissing on my back.
Alice - Flowers?
Takashi - .......
So cute

Quote:
Saeko, Hirano and Saya
Saya can probably never get rid of Hirano and his love
Also now that is a good picture of Saeko with a real sword.
Old 2010-08-28, 18:40   Link #3618
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Wait till you see a high speed collision of a solid wooden billard ball : you would be surprised that wood has some properties of rubber. Of course, nothing beats analysing the difference between a male colliding into a well-endowed bishoujo versus colliding into a pettanko.
Not everyone takes Highschool Physics, in my highschool we were about 30 in the entire school, plenty more people choose stuff like Biology and Chemistry instead and curriculum vary from country to country and sometimes from state to state.

But yeah, we talked about it in Physycs but I don't think most people ever saw videos like that or even remember that little tidbit.
Old 2010-08-28, 19:35   Link #3619
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Not everyone takes Highschool Physics, in my highschool we were about 30 in the entire school, plenty more people choose stuff like Biology and Chemistry instead and curriculum vary from country to country and sometimes from state to state.

But yeah, we talked about it in Physycs but I don't think most people ever saw videos like that or even remember that little tidbit.
Chemistry and Biology are popular subjects, simply because they are just plain memory work. Took highschool chemistry....it's nothing more than memorising reaction after reaction, structure after structure.

Physics is a really dull and obvious subject at the first few chapters, reiterating Newton's goddamn laws of absolution, electromagnetics, etc. The most interesting topic is nuclear physics and subatomic interactions. Nothing to memorise, everything to analyse.

Of course, this show could be a whole lot more fun if they take into account elastic collision of boobs with the lower ribs, and analysing the waveform of the simple harmonic motion as the process repeats itself. From there, we can calculate the modulus of elasticity of the boobs of each gir - *gets a eggroll stuffed into his mouth*.

There is no better way of abusing utilising Physics knowledge like this.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 21:17   Link #3620
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Also now that is a good picture of Saeko with a real sword.
I really hope we see that...it's be so bad ass and awesome.

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse