Old 2014-12-22, 00:54   Link #4201
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

edit: lack of concentration *silly me*

currently playing:

pc

-Volgarr the Viking = an excellent game

-Sky Rogue Alpha

i was planning to replay call of cthulhu: dark corners of the earth in my laptop, but there are a few issues with the illumination/ graphic issues
*desktop pc/battlestation have more that enough unfinished games ;-;*

Last edited by dazo; 2014-12-22 at 01:06.
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 02:13   Link #4202
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

So, now that I finally got the flashcard por my GBA sp I have started playing Pokemon FireRed and Pokemon Emerald, after I beat those two I'll start with several hackroms that look promising (Light Platinum, Glazed, DarkRising, Cyan and the alpha of a Platinum demake that it's so visually stunning that it's hard to believe it's done on a FireRed baserom).
Spoiler for Yes, this is a gba hackrom:

Also, mainly because I wanted something to keep the show alive for me, I started the Korra game on the PS4, so far it's really good and the difficulty it's not to extreme, the bending it's really good and you can buy new techniques for all bending types.
Old 2014-12-22, 05:52   Link #4203
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Rounded up about 20+ hours in ELITE in the past week, I think. Rare Commodity trading is addictive. Got a pimped HaulerCobra, pimped Eagle and an Explorer Adder atm.

And some Killing Floor mixed in at times.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 18:51   Link #4204
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Bought Shadow of Mordor second hand.

SURPRISINGLY not bad.

For an Assassin's Creed/Arkham clone, it's pretty decent. For a game in the LOTR setting... there's actually enough in the aesthetics that it's acceptable, particularly the soundtrack.... For now anyway.

It's quite easy though.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 04:26   Link #4205
Chase

PS4:
Guilty Gear Xrd
Strider
NBA 2k15

PS3:
Mirror's Edge
Ico
Battlefantasia
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 08:19   Link #4206
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So this game from South Korea is already out.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I hope there's an english version.

Source
Old 2014-12-24, 16:26   Link #4207
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
PS4:
Guilty Gear Xrd
Strider
NBA 2k15

PS3:
Mirror's Edge
Ico
Battlefantasia
Any thoughts on Strider? I played the demo and seemed like good fun but is the game actually long enough or hard enough to warrant the price? Thank you in advance for the answer
Old 2014-12-24, 16:36   Link #4208
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I'm currently playing nothing, thanks to these hacker fucks constantly shutting down online game services.
Old 2014-12-26, 23:01   Link #4209
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Elite: Dangerous.

Actually annoyed I payed hard earned money on it.

Its broken, unfinished and stupidly vague, a massive let down overall.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 23:41   Link #4210
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Any thoughts on Strider? I played the demo and seemed like good fun but is the game actually long enough or hard enough to warrant the price? Thank you in advance for the answer
Sorry for answering so late. Im about 57% done. I think the clock says 3:19:1. I messed around a lot trying to get to different high points on the map and stuff. I chose to play on hard mode from the beginning and im collecting everything I can for trophy purposes on first play through(which should leave me with only the "beat the game in 4hours trophy after im done on hard difficulty"). So that can affect time naturally. It has its puzzles and things like that you need to figure out to reach certain things and upgrades. The game on hard difficulty isn't that hard once you get use to what you need to know to do to beat the opponent and more importantly getting those early upgrades cuz your health and things are so low in the beginning.

Enemies will switch it up in armor and weaponry later on. So you will need to switch weaponry to beat them more efficiently. Their are plenty enough upgrades scattered through out the world which was larger than I expected. The Boss battles aren't that hard either so far but are fun imo. So in the end, even tho I haven't finished it, I feel as if it was already worth it. I only paid $7 or $8 for on PSN I think.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 02:16   Link #4211
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm currently playing Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3), I just completed Mission 09: G.C.P.D.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection
Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 22:22   Link #4212
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

I've been MADLY addicted to This War of Mine from Steam. I've already but 37 hours into the game and I've only had a it a few days now haha. It's a pretty tough, survival-type game that involves crafting, scavenging, and trading while taking care of your shelter as well as your shelterees which can range from 2-4 people. I HIGHLY suggest getting the game if you like survival games; HOWEVER, it is no where near the same as a survival game like The Forest, DayZ, RUST, and such. It is a "survival" game, but it a different aspect/view and of course the game is fairly small and compact, but super addicting! It's quite tough and you will mess up/start over but that's part of the learning curve.

Also got back into The Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 for my FPS. Been on break from Archeage (lost interest right now but I still log in just to pay my taxes for my land). I do intend to go back whenever the next major update comes out but I still do pop on here and there.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 08:15   Link #4213
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Currently playing Shovel Knight! With its retro graphics and slightly-hard difficulty, that game is so fun to play!

Too bad though that I made too many misses on beating 6 out of 8 bosses so far.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-07, 22:05   Link #4214
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

I got a Vita TV (aka Playstation TV) which is hooked up to a component/VGA converter so I can record footage. Actually, it's a nicer experience to play Vita games on the big screen, although not all games support it. Basically, I put my 16 GB memory card into it so I can play on the big screen and take it out if I want to play on the Vita.

Here is what I'm playing on the Vita/Vita TV
Neptune Rebirth;2 Sister's Generation (Japanese) - Obtaining the rest of the normal endings and perhaps unlock the other characters with the remake system.
Love Live School Idol Paradise, Vol 2 Bibi - Only played a half and hour of this game since I played mostly Vita TV compatible games and it's a mix of Project Diva and Idolmaster Shiny Festa. Playing story mode since the other modes are not unlocked yet.
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica The Battle Pentagram - Only finished three parts of the prologue and of course this game is an upgrade over the PSP version (not sure it contains any movie content since I only watched the TV series when it aired in 2011). Still, it's a fun hack and slash game.
Old 2015-01-09, 00:27   Link #4215
Sonicfanx1

Currently playing:

Skyrim

Blazblue Chronophantasma

Crysis (When I feel like it's time to take on Delta mode again)

Crysis 2 (When I beat Crysis)

Valkyria Chronicles (When I decide to reinstall it)
Old 2015-01-10, 03:51   Link #4216
Zeydra
A random passerby

The Excellent, the pretty good, and the insane. Or Zone of the enders: The Second Runner, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair.

I'd never had the chance to play the zoe games back on the playstation 2, and after a bit of the second one I'm glad I waited so long. The gameplay is fluid and satisfying as you could want it, and the almost nonexistent frame problems make playing it a blast. The Jehuty is some seriously nice mech eye candy too.

I'm still very early in Danganronpa 2, and the only thing that is clear about it so far is that it's absolutely insane. Far more so than the first one, right now I'm not sure whether that's for the better or the worse, the first game's balance of demented characters and situation were very nicely kept in check with some sometimes surprisingly well done logic, so far I'm not seeing the logic in this one but it's still very early days yet so it's probably just too early for that.

As for pokemon, same old same old really, playing on battle spot a fair bit seeing how well my poorly constructed teams do under my poor leadership.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 09:08   Link #4217
s07195
However,

Pokemon Omega Ruby, Monster Hunter 4G and Fire Emblem Awakening for the 3DS.
Tales of Xillia and Super Robot Wars OG2nd for PS3.
Phantasy Star Nova for PSV.
Old 2015-01-12, 02:19   Link #4218
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm currently playing Dead Space 3 (PS3), I just completed Chapter 03: The Roanoke.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection
Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 02:41   Link #4219
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

currently playing:

baldur gate enhanced edition with a "stalker kit"
*backstabs , backstabs ,backstabs *

Old 2015-01-20, 14:54   Link #4220
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

pc - Tera Rising
comments: just doing a bunch of soloing and farming some fashion coupons for my 2nd zerker. i gotten my archer,
berserker, mystic, priest, reaper, berserker (no.2), and lancer to level 65. did a few dailies here
and there and then i gotten a bit bore of it...lol. just waiting on more contents now, i guess.

pc - Final Fantasy XIV
comments: was trying out the free trial. the game was pretty nice. i like the graphic and music.
i was trying to get my little bro. to play this game with me, but he gotten bore of it rather quickly.
saying tab-targeting just not his things and he fall asleep playing this game...ha ha. and so, after
playing for about 9 hrs., i'm also bore of this game too. that and i don't know anyone that plays this
game to play together. soloing kind of gotten bore. guess i'll go back to Tera for the time being.

pc - HuniePop
comments: fun dating game so far. i don't know why some people just don't like the english voices,
but i dig them and fine with them. I like mostly Tiffany's voice and Audrey is quite the bitchy girl i
wasn't expecting it. if anything, the english voice made me laugh pretty hard when Audrey cursing
like crazy. this game surely has a lot of cursing, but most of them sounded pretty funny in english.

as for the puzzle gameplay, it can gets pretty rough if you don't get the correct matching that the girls
like or dislike. but at least you can level up your traits so that it'll make it more manageble.
the music are pretty nice too. i actually like some of them and they fit nicely with the game.
overall, i'd give the game 8.8/10 pts. since i do like puzzle game and the dating part not so bad at all.
Audrey and Tiffany ftw! ^ ^