AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-28, 04:27   Link #161
Sagittarius
'One'

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedai View Post
...i was a little dissapointed when they(meaning kisame and itachi) just said about the storm..atleast kishimoto could of made them say something more interesting eh...and could leave us on a cliffhanger...

I thought the line was very fitting.

The two things people have failed to touch on or reconize at least from what i've read on the forums are; Itachi is incredibley rationale and intelligent, during his arc to konoha in part one he always told Kisame to settle down because his moves stood out too much, which would have drawn unecessary attention, he retreated saying "we didn't come here to start a war", also he reconized Naruto was in a weak state and he could aford to pass or bide his time until a more oppurtune moment presented itself for capturing Naruto. ie when Jiraya wasn't present. Itachi is probably the smartest most calm shinobi that i've seen in the manga up to this point, I doubt he will die in the near future. Even under the circumstances, whether or not he captures Naruto or defeats Sasuke, well only time will tell.

Also Akatsuki's goal is capturing the nine tailed beats. Well they do have what is it 6 of the 9 thus far? Meaning they do have them at their command which would throw a wrench into the plot.

I must say I really like the idea of Kakashi taking the proverbial 'bullet' for Sasuke. As I can't see Sasuke being capable of taking down Itachi with his 'god of the moon' MS jutsu, even with the sharigan Kakashi was uanable to do squat against it. "The storm is coming" is analogical to a whole bunch of Sh*T is going to hit the fan ASAP and alot of things are going to be revealed and come into play. Right now Naruto is reaching its climax and people should see it for what its worth and apprieciate the good writing rather then knock it or compare it to other manga series. It is what it is, and I think thus far a very detailed and fine story is about to reach its high. Love it for what it is, not for what it's not :P
Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 04:52   Link #162
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
i just want itachi to die and for Sasuke to be HAPPEH!
who knows that happens after that!^^
restore clan?

-itachi x kisame...that would be scary,no thanks..
kishimoto really needs to include team 8..its like theyre not in the story anymore..they havnt been shown in like 80 or so chapters ><
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 05:03   Link #163
Soulnin
Seeking a new anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
2) Suigestu wanted to get Kisame's sword... He already has Zabuza's, kinda makes you wonder why he's going after Kisame's aswell. Does he like want to duel wield them? does he know of way that he can carry more than one sword and interchange them as needed? or could it be that he knows of a way to like Unite all the swords as one and like combine there strength? (kinda redmins me of cloud in advent children =P)... ya, kinda makes you wonder what exactly he wants with them...
I'm not sure Suigetsu is being totally honest about why he wants to stick so close to Sasuke here. Getting the samehada it just seems like a lame all too convenient aim.
Soulnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 07:06   Link #164
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I wonder... will Itachi go as far as taking off his cloak ? Team Naruto will get mindraped by the Uchiha God, and i'm not talking about Sasuke.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 07:34   Link #165
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
if we're lucky...naruto might choose a member from team 8..
I dont care who it is aslong if we actually get to see hinata,kiba and shino again...after all this time of not seeing them.

hopefully we'll see more itachi and maybe more naruto..that is if tsunade lets him form a team to go after itachi..
and what happens if naruto in the end kills itachi(somehow..>< im just saying..its not like he will )..i guess that will make naruto happy but then hes gonna think stupid and that sasuke will love him now because he killed him..
anyways
*waits*
Old 2007-04-28, 07:57   Link #166
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

The clash between...the fool, the phycho killer with intent and the avenger batman. Well a lot of people are included in this (they are all in teams) and somehow it seems someone is going to kick the bucket. A big storm is coming...MS can indeed predict even the weather.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 08:17   Link #167
ajnin

I dont see, why Naruto thinks that Itachi is the easiest Akatsuki member to find and finding him will get them to Sasuke. It should allow Naruto & co meet Sasuke only when 3 groups (i.e. Itachi`s, Sasuke`s & Naruto`s) were to come across each other simultaneously (which will probably happend - its a manga after all)

It gives me a feeling that Kishi eventually will create situation in which Sasuke will have to choose between following his 'path of revenge' and defending (saving) Naruto/Sakura
ajnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 08:50   Link #168
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I can predict an almighty pwning session with Itachi being the ring leader, Sasuke is pretty good but he's not ready to take on God, But it would be funny if Sasuke was actually stronger than Itachi is and beats him with ease then then the AL being stronger than Sasuke is of course askes him to join them and team solid snake merges with Akatsuki that would be awesome!
Old 2007-04-28, 10:58   Link #169
aedai
*3*

i know this off topic but ive always wanted to know what AL stands for and imo...
>< tell me?
Old 2007-04-28, 11:03   Link #170
Yhamm

Send a message via ICQ to Yhamm Send a message via MSN to Yhamm
Quote:
i know this off topic but ive always wanted to know what AL stands for and imo...
>< tell me?
Akatsuki Leader
Yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 11:11   Link #171
aedai
*3*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yhamm View Post
Akatsuki Leader
and imo?
Old 2007-04-28, 11:13   Link #172
Rahan

Quote:
and imo?
IM[H]O stands for In my [Humble] Opinion.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 11:24   Link #173
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I had trouble understanding all this nerd talk also, i found out what pwn meant a few months ago and now i love the word.
Old 2007-04-28, 11:47   Link #174
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
I had trouble understanding all this nerd talk also, i found out what pwn meant a few months ago and now i love the word.
I still don't know what pwn means, I mean I know what it means I just don't know why there's a 'p' in front of it.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 12:08   Link #175
iBeast

best chapter yet
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 12:12   Link #176
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I just read the chapter. The spoiler was accurate for once. I was skeptical but it all made since after reading it, even Juugo's reason for being convinced to join Sasuke.

I love the ending where Itachi says, "It looks like a big storm is coming".

Obviously that means a big conflict, I hope we get to see some real action.

I wonder what Suigetsu is going to do with Kisame's sword. How is he going to carry both swords? Obviously Kisame's sword is more valuable but I don't see the use of sword collecting. Whatever works though, a conflict between those two Mist ninja would be great.

This is a good turn for the manga, Itachi has gone from the hunter to the hunted!

I have a feeling that when the eventual encounter does occur it will not be the last that we see of Itachi. This may be one of atleast a few battles where Sasuke fights Itachi but gets interrupted somehow. Akatsuki still has an agenda so it is very easy to assume this is more than just Itachi's last stand.

So who is going with Naruto? Just Kakashi, Sakura and Sai? I would take Jiraiya and Yamato aswell but that maybe too big of a team.
Old 2007-04-28, 12:27   Link #177
Vicious108

I hope Naruto brings along some of the other "Konoha 11"... Well, Shikamaru did say he would help Naruto the next time he would search for Sasuke.

Anyways, pretty disappointed by Suigetsus reason, collecting swords, the hell? Thats it? Really hope theres more to it than that.

And just how is team Naruto gonna find Itachi? They dont have the slightest clue where he might be... It seems like Karins ability could help "Snake" find him, but I dont see how Narutos team will.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 12:31   Link #178
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
I still don't know what pwn means, I mean I know what it means I just don't know why there's a 'p' in front of it.
Will playing a certain shooting game i heard this word so many times....and while playing this game for a few years (counterstrike) i never tried to ask for it....googled it...and didnt understand the "p" either.

I always tought of it as wrong spelling (the "p" is next to the "o" on the keyboard afterall )

Anyway....it feels almost as if the story goes like "fast forward" instead of "play" I'll bet...before Naruto becomes a chuunin Akatsuki is gone..or atleast most of it.
Old 2007-04-28, 12:33   Link #179
Rurouni Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
I might be remembering it incorrectly, but I think it came from some real time strategy game where the developers made a typo, so when someone's base got destroyed it said "Player 1 has been pwned" instead of "Player 1 has been owned".
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 12:36   Link #180
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
So who is going with Naruto? Just Kakashi, Sakura and Sai? I would take Jiraiya and Yamato aswell but that maybe too big of a team.
I think they'll need a big team to face God , i hope Itachi beat them all and i mean beat them easily (Team Naruto) , hey maybe Kakashi will die and Naruto gets Obito's Sharingod.